his book deal has fallen through and now they refuse to publish it

> his book deal has fallen through and now they refuse to publish it

What will happen next, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1PUpzeTOqJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you going to

Fuck off Milo, nobody cares.

He will self-publish, no one but his fans will read it, he will fall out of the public consciousness.

fuck off, retard

>forgetting to sage
baka desu

No interest in it myself but a smaller publisher is likely to take interest since Milo is currently the flavour-of-the-month controversial figure. People who support him will be interested and people interested in controversy will probably pick it up too (and return it later to a charity store once their dissertation is done).

> all this hostility
> just because somebody asked a question about what happens after being dropped by a publisher

Fuck off shill.

like seriously did anyone even expect it to be good, genuinely wondering

other than expression of freedom of speech, the guy gets his rocks off from riling others up. i'd rather save myself the headache and ignore it completely.

> openly gay
> openly anti-gay rights

I don't quite follow how people take him seriously or how people can get so easily irritated by him. He's a walking contradiction experiencing his five minutes of fame. Just wait it out like all the other awful memes, guys, what the fuck. I'm glad the so wow much win doge shit is dead.

Milo will emerge from this stronger than he ever was.

Trump adopts Milo as his son and successor.

Milo becomes the West's Fuhrer in 2024 and unshers in a new golden age

who cares he's a mentally ill pedo faggot. he's ruined. this is great.

Milo wanted it to be refused so people would talk about it.
Viral marketing 101.
Stop bumping shill threads.

> Bruno.png

Hah that's funny

Milo is literally our Yukio Mishima
youtube.com/watch?v=1PUpzeTOqJQ

The people posting these threads are not readers. Left or right, you never see these garbage political hack books that sit in stacks in the front of a BJs or Walmart discussed here.

Its not literature, it is political hackery. Give me a book about Milo and the alt-right by a scholar being banned in 25 years and ill be outraged.

Only Mishima was a good writer and Veeky Forums/

nothing,.

Except that Mishima was sincere and talented, and his political work and suicide were all centered around aesthetics in both the physical and historical sense.

Milo is just an insincere marketer who has identified a market niche that has neither taste nor discriminates not on quality, but on quantity of negative reaction by the majority. If he self immolates on the grounds of Berkeley, I will be impressed.

Suicide, hopefully.

If he commits seppuku in front of a crowd of sjw types protesting his next public appearance, I will have a lot of respect for him.

It has to be a suicide bombing so he can take some of them with him

I would be happy if he asked someone like Lena Dunham child molester in her own right or Sarah Silverman for a debate, and then blew them up with himself.

I recently read an article that had some interesting insights on his fall. Basically it said that Milo was broken, not by liberal agendas or moral outrage or SJWs, but rather by conservative outrage. Milo has said horrible things in the past but only when it offended conservatives did it suddenly become enough of a problem to end his career.

He still has fans because they look to him for reassurance and for a goal. I mean, they followed him to Trump's election but there's nothing else to do now, right? Somehow the Inauguration didn't solve their perceived problems. So they just continue to follow him even though he's essentially without purpose now. It's like people who watch the Daily Show even after Obama was elected, what's the point?

he'll do some tours, people will complain, he will complain, same old same old who cares

fuck off, no one gives a fuck

He should have written a book of poetry about his beautiful hair. I think I'll have to now.

Y'know he actually wrote two poetry books before Dangerous.

> no one gives a fuck
> but i give a fuck enough to post

But not about his hair. brb being the next ee cummings

Fuck off, Milo and shills.

> first and only really noticed this milo during a joe rogan podcast
> literally has a conversation in the first ten minutes about sucking black dick and how nobody likes an uncircumcised dick

i-i-is this why a-all the o-outrage guys????

This, our boy yukio has nothing to do with that whore

one thousand times this, fuck Milo.

>he doesn't sage

Hopefully hung from the nearest tree.

who cares?

piss off, faggot. why the fuck would you bump this thread

Oh fuck off, he'll just swallow a pint of black semen and be his old self again, and just self publish his already best selling book that doesn't exist yet. He'll be fine.

didn't he already say that he had found several other publisher that wanted to publish it?

>brb
>8 hours later only n00bs bumping the thread to complain
let me do your job

Dangerous (A Poem)

Those black roots
beneath blonde curls
like a dangerous wood
lurking on
your manicured scalp
like a wealth of aryan concealment
behind your white picket teeth
and icy blue eyed, blonde like
introducing Tippi Hedren in The Birds
behind that Grecian facade
lies the dark forest, gold
dust tainted, of swarthy
Jew hair
just waiting to be harvested
like honey or cotton
by niggers too eager to pull
its peroxide edges
like introducing Tippi Hedren
to the birds in the Hitchcock film.

Milo wanted it to be refused so people would talk about it.
Viral marketing 101.
Stop bumping shill threads.

This.

The surest way to garner interest in something is it ban it. Which is why milo said just enough to get his twitter account banned before

Milo is not a human being but an hyperreal fascist warmachine assemblage that exists entirely within the realm of the spectacle.

Milo is not a human being

Milo is not a human being
but an hyperreal fascist warmachine
assemblage that exists entirely
within the realm of the spectacle
like one of the Transformers
you're not sure if he's one
of the good guys or bad guys
unless you're an obsessive fan
but that hair, man, tells you
he transforms into something
metallically magical when you
press the right button
and to be careful not to get
your fingers stuck in him.

Do you want partial credit in my poetry book, user?