KNAUSGAARD GOT DIVORCED

KNAUSGAARD GOT DIVORCED

>"In an interview with Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter reveals Karl Ove Knausgård's wife, the Swedish author Linda Boström Knausgård, they go each to his own."

>"They have been married since 2007 and have four children together. Their youngest daughter is two years old."

dagbladet.no/kjendis/linda-bostrm-knausgard--du-vet-sikkert-at-jeg-og-karl-ove-skal-skilles/65374306

He must be drowning in PTP right now.

Any excuse to milk another volume.

They're only separated but he literally sold out his family.

he has one of the best heads of hair i've seen

Most authors sell out their families. DFW sold out his mom in IJ.

I can understand Linda leaving him.

He's a handsome, successful, interesting, and brilliant man but if My Struggle is any indication he's also a stubborn, neurotic, petty, paranoid person who is always worried about how other people see him but doesn't discuss his feelings or what's wrong. He's a genius and someone I admire tremendously in his work but he seems like Hell to live with.

On top of that, having your marriage exposed to the world seems uncomfortable to me. I'd leave too.

I'd understand leaving him while he was still writing the books, but the saga is out and finished. They got over all that tough shit in the process, yet NOW she divorces him when it's over and he's rich and famous? Ehh

> he's also a stubborn, neurotic, petty, paranoid person who is always worried about how other people see him but doesn't discuss his feelings or what's wrong.

Literally me, except I'm not handsome, successful or brilliant.

desu, I hate him and I only read the first book

>tfw my girlfriend has a crush on Knausgaard
>tfw she interviewed him in his hotel room for our uni newspaper a couple of months ago

Wish I was joking. Feel pretty sick right now.

>tfw she interviewed him in his hotel room

Was she still wearing panties coming out?

Well, Linda does not seem easy to live with either

Well, expect a 10-page description of Knausgård banging your girlfriend in his next book.

The fame is what got to her, I bet. I mean, I'm sure she didn't expect the books to take off and then, when they did, she didn't expect them to have staying power. She probably tried to power through it for a while but eventually got worn down by how people were still talking about what a genius her husband is for writing about the time she locked herself in a bathroom at a party.

I guess so but I only know her through the lens of a narcissist. Not slagging Karl but I don't know if his depiction of other people in that book is altogether fair.

>guy could be having the primest Scandinavian pussy whenever he wants
>forces himself to stay monogamous with a 7/10 brunette
It couldn't possibly work out.

I don't know. She caught the train up and stayed at a Premier Inn for the night before catching a train back, she told me.

your gf got Karl'd. You should consider it an honor tbqh

Motherfucker is like 6'5" too. I hate him.

She's literally leaving him because he gives their kids too much attention and not enough to her.

blondes age like milk desu

KNAUSED

What a fucking idiot. I'd kill my puppy to get an opportunity to fuck a woman like pic related......just once.

Guess it'll give him more material for another narcissistic, self-pitying shitfest of a book.

I'm going to e-stalk her. She might want to pity fuck me.

lol this is rich, i'm really sorry man

I heard his new book about the Summer is going to be about a newly divorced writer who goes around the world on literature festivals and bangs different women.

a sign of low-t...common in Scandinavians

You don't think she's loyal?
Option 1: she isn't loyal -> get rid of her
Option 2: she is loyal -> you obviously are to immature to have a gf -> get rid of her
It ain't love without trust

t, bald crippled manlet

Poor guy. No wonder he's so glum

>but doesn't discuss his feelings or what's wrong

Sounds like a man tbqh.

She in my league ffs, he could do better.

lmAO

karl was fat when they first met

Explain please

>pepsi max

every time

I was wondering how long a relationship between a paedophile and middle-aged scizophrenic would last.

fucking spoiler that shit, man

lel

That's quite rude user. Almost heartless.

haha