Is there any scientific explanation for this?

Is there any scientific explanation for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0HG04htn6M
youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gelitin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Birds don't typically do that to the noses of airliners bud

It was literally an inside job. Look up a YouTube vid of a dying CIA agent explaining 9/11, he goes into detail on how one of the explosions he was working in was organized. wew

*working on

if the dude is 85 years old today he'd be around 70 in '01

a 70yo CIA agent planting bombs in the WTC

that's what happened.

Actually he was 63

yes, high relative velocity creates high impulse
the bird example is intended to show an inconsistency but actually gives a good example of the same phenomena

I know this is bait/retardation, but:
- All the columns in the upper floors were a lot thinner than the ones at the bottom
- the outer columns were bolted/welded parts and broke easily apart
- most inner columns, like the one on the top left, were not damaged by the impact
- planes are made from different materials
- the exploding kerosene did a lot of damage

Momentum. Also you're mistaking debris for the plane's nose.

You forgot to address the fact that nose cones on aircraft are only designed to deflect the air, and are not designed to support any load.

I'm not a plane expert, fair enough
I also forgot:
- The outer columns were not designed for pressure from the sides

The same way this is possible
youtube.com/watch?v=-0HG04htn6M

Are you trying to imply that the planes that hit the WTC weren't damaged?

In the image that's not the plane's nose extruding through the other side of the building, it's the debris cloud exploding out that vaguely looks conish in that one still of poor quality video at that millisecond as it was exploding outward, if the image is even genuine. The plane is already disintegrated by that point.

The inside of the building had open spaces that would allow explosive debris to make its way through the floor relatively unimpeded. The inside wasn't composed of a wall of solid steel or concrete.

What I wanna know is why did it seem like such a normal day?
I was in fifth grade. I already had learned a lot about war and whatnot. I don't remember how much I knew about terrorism. I knew about Saddam Hussein. For whatever reason I was mostly just mad that all the cable channels were switched to news for a week.

I guess I didn't think it would be used to promote a second war in Iraq

because you were a dumb kid in 5th grade

aug/sept tend to be the most sunny days for many northern/coastal states.
the rest of the time its pretty grey.

what about the pentagon one lmao
I'm serious that shit bugs me

ur dumb

CONCRETE IS HARDER THAN WOOD

Pic related FAKE FAKE FAKE ILLUMINATI

Kinetic energy if something hits something not moving the fast thing is gonna get fucked up.

Easiest to kill someone in space to throw a rock at their spaceship while its moving near lightspeed.

That's a very massive building compared to the twin towers

Yes. Physics.

the engines of airplanes are nearly solid hunks of metal and did a LOT of damage

that isn't the nose of the plane, it's a plume of smoke. Watch the video

Those noses are made of weak material because they house the radar. You can use metal because of that. Thus, they are easily destroyed.

FUckwad, the planes ACTUALLY hit the fucking building. Nothing about that part is fucking fake. It happened on live TV in front of the world. Those planes did exactly what you see in the various videos. All of the questionable shit happens after those impacts.

>he thinks planes actually hit the tower that day

Please tell me noone actually believes this.

A feather can punch a hole through your skull with enough velocity.

youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds

obviously is
another tower not even hit fell down too. All the buildings went down as controlled demolitions, in terms of how they destructed. They wouldn't fall down just from planes to begin with, but if they did then they definitely wouldn't go down in the exact same way a controlled demolition would (the planes hit 1 part on the top end, the destruction was very much like sequential floor explosions and it went down quick.

>Also you're mistaking debris for the plane's nose.
No. He's mistaking cgi for a plane.

Then why all the hugger-mugger about planes, which, if they were faked in any way, either did not hit the buildings or hit them but were not hat brought them down just add layers of complexity where the story can break down.

The fake story "Terrorists Use Planes to Knock Down Buildings, Kill Thousands" is not more useful to whatever (((them))) you are imagining than would be "Terrorists Use Thermite Bombs to Bring Down Buildings, Kill Thousands."

>The fake story "Terrorists Use Planes to Knock Down Buildings, Kill Thousands" is not more useful to whatever (((them))) you are imagining than would be "Terrorists Use Thermite Bombs to Bring Down Buildings, Kill Thousands."
it is more useful. Nobody would believe that 20 muslims who look like serial killers somehow snuck into the WTC and planted all that thermite. People would immediately jump to thinking that it was the government who actually planted the bombs.

But, they have the planes to cover it up and a very simple explanation for the sheep masses to accept, which would be: "bad guys hijacked some planes and crashed them"
This accomplishes a very important thing-- it now makes 'theories' like the CIA sneaking into the building to plant bombs, which is what actually happened, look completely ludicrous because "obviously there were planes user, look at the footage!"
A very clever plan hatched by Bush, but some people caught onto it and we've been trying ever since to convince people of the truth

>very clever plan
>hatched by Bush

I think I se where your whole theory comes apart.

I was referring mainly to Bush Sr, but Jr is also not as dumb as people think,.

>Israeli "students"
Lie. They're Austrian artists, members of a collective called Gelitin. Presumably the idiot that made this picture thought that that guy's weird hair is a yarmulke when all you need to do is zoom in to see it's hair.

>working with detonators
Lie. It's a carabiner attached to the harness. They removed a window from the WTC on floor 91 in order to take pictures of a balcony they made.

Avid those aren't boxes on the side, it's a wall of cardboard they used to hide the window removal.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gelitin

god damn this is a stupid video

Alright, alright, just a comment.

WHO LET THE LUNATICS OF /POL GET IN HERE?

I don't think most people realize that the upper level support beams would be a lot weaker than the ones at the bottom.

I am. The noses of aircraft are typically radomes, which are light, composite materials that are very fragile. They're intended to house the radar, and communication arrays under them, and that's about it. There's nothing structural about them

I'M dumb? You're the moron showing damaged planes as tho that somehow refutes the fact that planes brought down the towers. I mean what even is your "point"? Birds damage planes, therefore planes are incapable of damaging a building? Have you seen what the plane did to those birds?

>This is what happens when a bird hits a plane
>bird hits a plane

>it's a conspiracy theory thread

"Whether the pitcher hits the stone, or the stone hits the pitcher, it is going to be worse for the pitcher."

I'd like to see what the bird looks like.

A lot like the roast beef your mother hides up her skirt.

9/11, like the moon landing was staged.the twin towers never existed it was a controled demolition on an nderfunded housing project. the WTO and the CIA were working togethert for a convenient precedent to establish global communism, this ultimately lead to the election of BO and the subsequent communist takeover of western democratic institutions, and should have ultimately lead to the complete annihilation of all democracy and freedom with the election of c*lt*n. butthe global commuunist didnt count on the American people waking up and a true leader crawling from the woodworks.
Now the global Communist elite are trying to insight a phoney full on global racewar to instill cultural marxism in the youth, delegitimize the government of the people and to establish eternal white subjugation

sci is like pol without the hard facts and science

This guy knows what's up

> assumes that the entire plane has the same durability as the weakest fucking part
What's it like being completely retarded
Btw to people like me taking this bait please sage

>annihilation of all democracy and freedom
>global communist elite
>cultural marxism
>government of the people
>legitimacy
>white subjugation

>using a Stirner pic in a post strewn with spooks
LaughingLeftHegelians.tiff

user would you ever fly in an airplane if a bird could do that kind of damage to anything of significant importance? Obviously the nose isn't made to withstand that much but if you have ever flown in a small amount of turbulence you should be able to intuitively reason that the rest of airplane can take a lot more horseplay than that.

Then why did they disappear when they hit the buildings? Checkmate lefties.

Not all of the plane hit beams. The majority of the plane that didn't kept through glass and wood.

The nose of the plane is plastic/fiber glass so that radar and sensors aren't blocked by metal.