What are the negative effects of male circumcision...

What are the negative effects of male circumcision? I was circumcised and after reading about it I got really bummed out because of things like reduced sensory function and alleged effects on infant brain formation. Ended up really wishing I wasn't circumcised but there's literally nothing I can do about it, that just bugs me. I feel mutilated even.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/08/25/545092982/nadine-burke-harris-how-does-trauma-affect-a-childs-dna
onlinejacc.org/content/66/14/1577
youtube.com/watch?v=luDqvvGbhzU
youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c
youtube.com/watch?v=yfGkZZ-KzpU
youtube.com/watch?v=PDh63jVkNVg
i2researchhub.org/wp-content/uploads/storage/TQ63QSHD/Cold and Taylor - 1999 - The prepuce.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06685.x/full
jurology.com/article/S0022-5347(15)05535-4/fulltext
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/tre.531/epdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody knows more except on what you mentioned.
Another thing is the obvious psychological problems in the man's life, just like your post.

But real physical problems then it would just be not enough masturbation and having too much old sperm because circumcised men masturbate less than the uncircumcised because of the obvious lube thing.

But then again a circumcised man can masturbate on the low end of the penis.
My only hypothesis on this is that a circumcised man's penis COULD be a lot skinnier if said man masturbates on the lower end a lot.

But no one has done any studies because of privacy things and such, as well we would have to test it on a recent kiddo that JUST started puberty and blah blah blah.

Sorry for the spacing as well.

And currently that's all I know, maybe a pre-med can BTFO me desu.

>>>/jew/

>What are the negative effects of male circumcision?
Image search botched circumcision

>2017 and people in first world countries are mutilating infant's genitals
What the fuck went wrong here

The reduced sensitivity thing is not from any credible source. The only actual study I know of found no difference between the two groups in terms of sensitivity by being able to feel various stimuluses on the penis.

Chances are it's just an unnecessary procedure but it's highly doubtful it does anything negative besides people using it as an excuse.

I researched a shit load on it and there's been some recent studies into parallel things on infants and children about traumas that also correlate with it. Let me just tell you that is it all manner of fucked up. There's a massive laundry list of negative shit for this from not being able to deal with stress as much as an adult to literally fucking with their DNA.

I only google a wee tiny bit but this should give you enough to get you to research more on your own,

npr.org/2017/08/25/545092982/nadine-burke-harris-how-does-trauma-affect-a-childs-dna
onlinejacc.org/content/66/14/1577

This is anecdotal, but for me to feel anything I have my GF rake her teeth along my glans in order to get any pleasure out of it. Vaginal is like there's nothing there, ever. Same with pocket pussies. Even after my first sexual encounter I really thought pleasure from sex was some big joke everyone was playing on me.

Now I know the truth and let me tell you it is a big bummer.

>thanks mom and dad

If you watch all of these videos, you'll have a greater understanding of what the foreskin is and how its ablation impacts the form and function of the penis than most American physicians (who unfortunately do not study the foreskin in medical school to any appreciable extent).

Although this is a blue board, I hope sharing videos from Youtube that include some nudity in an educational form is allowed. Videos that go in depth about this subject are pretty much all going to have depictions of the penis in them; it's a question about the penis after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=luDqvvGbhzU
youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c
youtube.com/watch?v=yfGkZZ-KzpU
youtube.com/watch?v=PDh63jVkNVg

I would also suggest reading Cold and Taylor's review "The prepuce" (British Journal of Urology, Vol 83, Suppl. 1: pp. 34-44, Jan. 1999). It's available free as a pdf.

i2researchhub.org/wp-content/uploads/storage/TQ63QSHD/Cold and Taylor - 1999 - The prepuce.pdf

Implicit memory plays a huge role on how children react to stress and how adults deal with stress.
When your first "memory" is being taken away from your mother and having part of your genitals removed, it's sure to cause some sort of PTSD

>The reduced sensitivity thing is not from any credible source.

The muco-cutaneous junctional region of the foreskin has been shown to be the most sensitive part of the penis. Its removal inherently reduces sensitivity, because sensory tissue from the penis is permanently removed. Once sensory tissue is removed, you can no longer feel normal sensation in that tissue. The foreskin is not just a covering for the penis; it is an integral part of the penis with a highly specialized pattern of innervation.

See the videos I posted in as well as Sorrells et al's "Fine-touch pressure thresholds in the adult penis" (BJU International, Vol 99: pp 864-869, April 2007). Like Cold and Taylor's "The prepuce", it is available as a free pdf.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06685.x/full

>The only actual study I know of found no difference between the two groups in terms of sensitivity by being able to feel various stimuluses on the penis.

Are you talking about Bossio et al's study from last year, "Examining penile sensitivity in neonatally circumcised and intact men using quantitative sensory testing" (Journal of Urology, Vol 195, Issue 6, pp. 1848–1853, June 2016)?

You can read their study here:

jurology.com/article/S0022-5347(15)05535-4/fulltext

Bossio et al's 2016 study was riddled with serious methodological flaws such as an underpowered sample size, a non-representative pool of subjects, the fact that they didn't test the prepuce's mucocutaneous junction, and the absurd assumption that penile pain was more important to sexual sensation than fine touch perception.

A thorough critique of that utter mess of a study was presented by Earp: "Infant circumcision and adult penile sensitivity: implications for sexual experience" (Trends in Urology & Men's Health, pp. 17-21, July/Aug 2016).

It is also available as a free pdf.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/tre.531/epdf

You probably have a sexual disorder of some sort. Men who are and aren't circumcised have similar levels of sexual satisfaction.

The glans penis has a very low level of sensibility to all but coarse stimuli like extreme heat, scraping, and heavy pressure. Some think the glans is like a male clitoris, and although it is the embryological homologue of the glans clitoridis, in sensory terms they are not equatable.

The five most sensitive parts of the penis with respect to the perception of gentle stimuli are all parts ablated (or at the least mangled) by circumcision: The cutaneous tissue of the outer foreskin, the smooth mucosa of the inner foreskin, the frenulum area, the lips of the foreskin, and the ridged band.

I was circumcised as an adult for medical reasons and I can confirm there is definitely reduced sensitivity. You can still feel everything touching the glans but it is a less intense feeling. In some ways it is almost beneficial since before my circumcision certain rougher sex acts would be painful and now they are not. But in other ways I miss the intense feelings bordering on pain.

to add, inside of foreskin itself is quite sensitive so I do miss that sensation

That was the study and I was not aware of the flaws. Thanks for the info user I appreciate it.

It sands away a lot of your upper dick sensitivity. This naturally leads to myriad (potential) issues. We don't like confronting this topic in the United States since we may as well be Muslims with how deeply this practice is culturally rooted.

Circumcision reduces sensitivity in the same way cutting your finger off reduces the sensitivity of your hand. Removing a part of a whole, reduces its sensitivity. The foreskin further has many specialized nerve endings (similar to the lips), and allows certain mechanical aspects to be possible.

Put another way, I'm uncircumcised, and there are parts of my dick that feel a certain way when certain things are done to them. If those parts of my dick weren't there, they couldn't feel any way, and nothing could be done to them. Their sensations would be lost. I would not be able to feel it, and my sensitivity would be reduced. That's just how it is.

Circumcision literature is almost inherently non-credible. Talking through "studies" is unnecessary, people exist with foreskins. You can literally just ask.

I think you misunderstand. Most of the head of my dick was cut off. Well, skinned off that is. The last 1/3 of it is all scar tissue. All the way to the tip.

This brings to mind MKUltra Monarch programming, which was a derivative of the much older trauma based dissociation and compartmentalization training methods. Generally, the method requires trauma before the age of 3 to induce dissociative tendencies. Then in a formalized setting if an individual is being trained, they're repeatedly subjected to various traumas coupled with triggers until their personality begins to splinter apart, at which point they can be bonded to their handler and further architectural work can be done on how these separated states of consciousness will function.

Very interesting. I'd never made that connection. You look at how easily controlled the US is, perhaps that initial trauma is part of it. Have to think about it.

>There's literally nothing I can do about it
Find a good lawyer and sue your parents

You're welcome!

((( )))

Yeah, I was thinking just that. After getting all the new info, I started correlating lots of other things and circumcision was just one of them. Either by design or accident, it all adds up to major fuckery right down to the DNA level of the individual.