Censorship

British ISP plusnet blocks Veeky Forums by default.
hhhmmm whats next

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.net/home-broadband/safeguard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe its a stupid tax, like the customers get charged for a `safeguard' service.

>the account holder has activated safeguard

underage detected

plus.net/home-broadband/safeguard/

nope. they apply it to all new accounts. and Veeky Forums is on their `unsafe' list.

activated means here I think, that because the url Veeky Forums went through it, the safeguard popped up.

>Britain
Here is your problem.

solutions please!

Change dns servers to OpenNIC or OpenDNS, it may work.

yeah there is a panel where you can turn it off. But you then have to re-boot the router/modem and apparently it can still take two hours to have an effect.
i.e. its on by default and difficult to get rid of.

>no hotpocket
>no spaghetti
>no topcake
>no mcchicken

I just need my 4000 kcal a day + water to keep me moving as a soldier of the new state

haha epic reddit meme XD *upvotes*

>huge button saying unblock
>MUH CENSORSHIP

Everything. They will not stop censoring until they control every word that is said.

The SJW's will fit a special muzzle to people in 2070 that gives you and electric shock if you say something UN PC.. that way nobody get offended by anything anyone says ever again

I have the same thing with O2, in order to permanently unblock their website I have to give them proof through a photo ID or credit card.

I'm not giving them anything they can go fuck off.

NASA and MIT both I think are working on developing subvocal translators. I might get this wrong in part but the essence of it is
>You have an inner monologue (your word thoughts)
>Those occur in your language center of the brain
>That language center still sends signals out to move your language-bits, but doesn't move them
>Makes it a lot easier to detect these signals
>If you detect the signals you can "think to type"

Exciting, yes? It would require a superconductor to be able to detect just a neuron firing without cutting into the brain, but this gets around both superconductors AND cutting. But if that style of communication quickly becomes popular and prevalent, then new opportunities for censorship arise:

>Autocensor (like an autocorrect) blocks you from saying certain things
>Or, the proximity of the electrode detection equipment may allow the ability to send a signal back into the nervous system and disable vocal control
>You suddenly can't talk when you the system deems your words as "wrong"

Yeah I mean why not go even further. If you are about to commit a crime say, like when I was 14 I nicked a bottle of wine on the way to school, the machine could just stop my hand sneaking away the bottle.

Crime free society.

I use plusnet and I'm posting this using plusnet.
I never noticed my ISP blocking any websites.

its a new thing. if you were on it for a while you wont notice. new subscribers get this by default.

My contract is 1-2 months old.

OK, the one I did today was new. So maybe its a very new thing.

It looks like "SafeGuard" is an optional thing to prevent underage kids accessing sites they shouldn't.

What's the problem?

It makes perfect sense, really! There's a lot of benefits of wearing AppleCybersuits. Or you can wear ooGLEsuit. Your choice! However if you are fined for every day you didn't wear the suit in your electronic suit-wear history submitted on your tax returns. It's simply a form of mandated 'pro-active' insurance.

The Law doesn't restrict your freedoms, it's only enforcing the companies to comply with public health and safety standards. Stealing that bottle of wine is no good for anybody and a large burden on the taxpayer!
You have nothing to fear if you don't commit crimes.

The wine did not harm. we all fought over it for a swig on the train. you are just a wus who have never stolen anything.

What do you mean, there was never any significant amount of cp in that guy Veeky Forums's drawer?

you just like wearing your uniform and being NORMAL... NORMIES GET OUT

but did not get caught. nicked loads of beer and wine when I wus a teenager. ciggies too.

BAKA, they have been doing this for years
you think this aluminum foil helm is just for looks?

My uni used to block Veeky Forums and infinite chan too as "tasteless".
What does "tasteless" even means?