Request for Submission

Returning to again make a call for submissions.

I am creating a new hard-right nationalist literary magazine as part of my studies at Columbia University. It is my ambition to turn this into (at least) a quarterly journal, and I am reaching out far and wide to find quality pieces and invite anyone interested to submit.You can sum up our motto with a line from President Trump’s first inaugural address: “Through loyalty to country, we will rediscover loyalty to each other.”

We accept writing from all over the world that pertains or is relevant to nationalist movements everywhere – we are named for the Japanese nationalist martyr Oyota Yamaguchi.

I'm interested in anything that is tangential or adjacent -- or, so long as it's not contrary to the vision, anything that's superb writing. So send me your:

- Creative nonfiction
- Fiction
- Poetry
- Reviews of books/film/etc.
- Interviews
- Visual art (photography, painting, etc.) that can be reproduced on a printed page.

We accept unsolicited submissions and we pay for everything we accept. It’s not much, but many markets don’t pay anything and, for now, it’s all coming out of my pocket. $75 for accepted nonfiction/fiction and $20 per poem.

The website is otoya dot org and you can send submissions to submissions at otoya dot org.

Other urls found in this thread:

otoya.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I support you completely. Good luck, and don't prop up anything that does the cause harm.

>we are named for the Japanese nationalist martyr Oyota Yamaguchi.
>Oyota Yamaguchi.

Dropped.

>and don't prop up anything that does the cause harm.

>Literally named the magazine after a man who murdered his political opponent

Good luck with it anyway.

Can I submit my collected pol posts?

Thanks; that's the plan.

He is a patriot who threw his life away for his country by murdering a Communist would-be despot.

Yes.

>tfw Otoya Yamaguchi acomplished more at 18 than you did at 22

>hard-right
Can you describe the meaning of this a bit? Does it roughly translate to:
We do not like freedom/there needs to be more laws that I make so that everyone can only do what I say

What is your (ultimate) goal/s or point/s? To decrease blue hair dye sales?

Do you take essays?

>creative nonfiction

I'm assuming he isn't talking about a fake dictionary.

>$75 for accepted nonfiction/fiction and $20 per poem.

>otoya.org/
>($15 for poems, $50 for long pieces)

Who is in the wrong?

>We do not like freedom/there needs to be more laws that I make so that everyone can only do what I say

Not OP but do you seriously think leftists are the party speaking for "freedom" in media these days? The right is boycotting and censoring more than the left right now?

... are you serious?

This is a good question. What's the actual rate? Nice spot user.
Also, you never answered my question last thread. What exactly is supposed to convince us you're legit? Is all we have your word?

Got a essay;

"Nigger"

Nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger? Nigger nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger, nigger! Nigger nigger. Nigger? Nigger nigger nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger nigger, nigger nigger; Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger? Nigger nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger, nigger! Nigger nigger. Nigger? Nigger nigger nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger nigger, nigger nigger; Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger? Nigger nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger, nigger! Nigger nigger. Nigger? Nigger nigger nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger nigger, nigger nigger; Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger? Nigger nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger, nigger! Nigger nigger. Nigger? Nigger nigger nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger nigger, nigger nigger; Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger? Nigger nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger, nigger! Nigger nigger. Nigger? Nigger nigger nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger nigger, nigger nigger; Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger? Nigger nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger, nigger! Nigger nigger. Nigger? Nigger nigger nigger nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger. Nigger nigger, nigger!

Your journal is named in honour of some guy who killed someone because he disagreed with him.

He was talking about his tripcode.

>we are named for the Japanese nationalist martyr Oyota Yamaguchi.

>>hard-right
>Can you describe the meaning of this a bit?
Essentially, anti-post modernism. I don't want to get bogged down in contemporary political issues because this is an artistic endeavor, but within the political zone of what can be considered the paleo conservatism of Buchanan, of Trump, M. Le Pen, Farage, Geertz, Pinochet, the libertarian spirit of Hans-Hermann Hoppe.

This movement has it's mind the policies of Brexit and Borders and it's heart in the authentic voice of the people. Our goal is to be the soul of the movement, inspiring and illuminating through art.

Absolutely.

The website. The rate was increased to try to attract more submissions.

What would be a means of convincing you I am legit? I'd be happy to furnish anything practical.

>Your journal is named in honour of some guy who killed someone because he disagreed with him.

Because Communists are merely people who 'disagree' with you. Nice try.

Yes, I goofed on apostrophes with "its."

It's late. Please, claim your prize at the manager's office.

>wasting your artistic capabilities on a publication so willfully edgy that not even the tiny niche it caters though will bother to read it.
Daily reminder to stop wasting your time on misanthropic fever dreams and write something that actually sells a few copies.

>an essay having that many questions and exclamations.

hahah fucking woeful desu

>Because Communists are merely people who 'disagree' with you

Yes. Unless they are oppressing you, you can't just kill people who genuinely believe another style of politics would be more beneficial for people.

That guy would have never gained any power. He just reckoned communism was good and he thought Japan should be closer with China. Maybe we was naive. Doesn't mean he deserved to die.

Debates are better than samurai swords

>Unless they are oppressing you, you can't just kill people who genuinely believe another style of politics would be more beneficial for people.

>That guy would have never gained any power. He just reckoned communism was good and he thought Japan should be closer with China. Maybe we was naive. Doesn't mean he deserved to die.

And Pol Pot was just a failed engineering student.

Sorry, this is Otoya, not Cuck Weekly. We don't abide waiting for rattlesnakes to bite.

It's 3 credits and a light task to handle while I'm working on my thesis/novel.

It also has a lot of potential upside. It's not like I'm some incel basement dwelling neck-beard.

>And Pol Pot was just a failed engineering student.

Otoya didn't kill Pol Pot. He killed someone who was not in power, in a time when people knew very little about communism and the atrocities that would come to be committed under communism.

I doubt that guy he killed had anything other than good intentions. Most of the people who have advocated for communism haven't.

>He killed someone who was not in power, in a time when people knew very little about communism and the atrocities that would come to be committed under communism.

It's not communism, it's Communism. It is an international criminal conspiracy.

Further, despite the NY Times and other fellow travelers covering up for them, it was very much known what was happening under Communism. If you don't know this, you're not qualified to speak on the issue.

The Communist Otoya killed, Inejiro Asanuma was a ChiCom operative.

>I doubt that guy he killed had anything other than good intentions.

That was the line on Pol Pot. And on Castro. And on all the other Communist butchers who used the freedom afforded them in open societies to subvert and conquer them.

Otoya was a patriot as much as any man who killed for his country's freedom and survival is a patriot.

Wow a Trump supporter at Columbia. Are you out of the closet? I have yet to meet anyone here that doesn't think Trump is "literally Hitler"

>Further, despite the NY Times and other fellow travelers covering up for them, it was very much known what was happening under Communism. If you don't know this, you're not qualified to speak on the issue.

No. It really wasn't. In a time of rampant propaganda on all sides, it was not easily known what was truth or fiction, especially considering the Iron Curtain.

>That was the line on Pol Pot. And on Castro. And on all the other Communist butchers who used the freedom afforded them in open societies to subvert and conquer them.

Those were military leaders who used force to put themselves in power. As far as Castro goes, he only started becoming communist after he had attained power, needed money and security from the US and so aligned himself with the enemy of the US.

Armed revolutionaries have caused deaths and taken dictatorial positions from all ideologies. It does not necessarily or even reasonably follow that most communists would desire to do the same thing.

There is a reason why the amount of people who advocated for communism massively dropped once the atrocities of communist nations came to light post-1960s.

>Otoya was a patriot as much as any man who killed for his country's freedom and survival is a patriot.

He was a dangerous lunatic who, judging from his actions, would have been as bad as any communist leader if he'd been put in a position of power.

The guy he killed wasn't an armed revolutionary. He wasn't taking up arms. He was simply promoting his point of view for the best direction of his country, even if he was wrong.

I am out of the closet. I'm a public figure associated with the Trump campaign. I can't say anyone seems to much care, but I'm in the grad program.

What about you?

>No. It really wasn't. In a time of rampant propaganda on all sides, it was not easily known what was truth or fiction, especially considering the Iron Curtain.

It was known; some wilfully ignored it. Just like many of us now understand the threat of Islamists. This assassination happened in 1960, not 1917. The JBS, McCarthy, National Review Magazine all existed. Julius and Ethel Rosenberg had been executed.

You still insist on not capitalizing the term.

>He was a dangerous lunatic who, judging from his actions, would have been as bad as any communist leader if he'd been put in a position of power.

Pol Pot was a dumb kid who failed out of school. You would be making the same excuses about him if he had taken the bayonet back in his early Communist days.

>The guy he killed wasn't an armed revolutionary. He wasn't taking up arms. He was simply promoting his point of view for the best direction of his country, even if he was wrong.

As if the fact that Asanuma not wielding a physical weapon made any difference. Have you ever seen photos of Lenin wielding a gun? Me, neither.

"Good intentions" do not excuse you from actions intended to save humanity from them.

kek

boy I'm so jealous I'm cucked unlike this redpilled free thinker!

death to jewish and black people and communists lol!

Would you accept anti-liberal writing if it is not explicitly right wing?

>Buchanan, of Trump, M. Le Pen, Farage, Geertz, Pinochet, the libertarian spirit of Hans-Hermann Hoppe
Looks more like Brainlet Tribune lmfao

I'm kind of interested in this more for the (implied) non PC aspect than the "right wing" aspect, especially due to the Columbia association you provide, yet hesitant to be associated with such an explicit stance. Do you not think that you would reach a wider audience by being a bit more discreet with your motives and perhaps letting the art speak for itself?

nobody would care about some weeaboo's pet project if it didn't have a "radical" "anti-pc" "right wing" stance

But they would care slightly more about a graduate student at Columbia than a NEET on Veeky Forums :^]

Hey, I have a essay in the making that repurpurses part of Andrea Dworkin's work for right wing means.
Would you be interested?

I've been patiently waiting for a periodical to fill the void that you're describing. I'll at least stay interested, and donate depending on how the first issue looks.

I've only seen leftists call for the death of others in the past year honestly. what kind of rock are you living under?

did you respond to the wrong post or something
I don't understand the link

Rightists call for people's deaths all the time.

I have almost never seen or heard a leftist call for someone's death.

Give examples.

>Essentially, anti-post modernism
So like, a club? Like magic the gathering, girl scouts, freemasons, AA, jehovahs witness, you guys?

I've been thinking about doing a four part essay about Italian fascism and it's modernist roots.

How many people would this publication actually reach though? I know a girl at Columbia, and we used to be good friends until she stopped reply to my emails, so I'd like to have some assurence she'll see my name published and be smitten by my prose.

>the faggot otoya when mishima exists
what a joke

is your group related to the fake book dark enlightenment incident?

>an artistic endeavor
Thats interesting. So hard-right, is like a style/brand like the difference between pepsi and diet pepsi, like a different taste, you are trying to offer the public what you think is better tasting aesthetic consumption, which potentially and hopefully 'naturally' has 'political-socieo-economic' consequences, of converting fellow citizens to internalizing the ways you and yours see the world, to have hopefully less citizens see the world and thus act in it in ways you disagree with. Is that partly the point?

Ideally you want readers. You may say 20 would be great, or 100, but really you might want thousands and thousands. And to just have thousands? To say, yes, we have our safe space, thats nice art, check this, wow thats nice art, my Right Powers are getting harder, I am living with more conservation and purpose, I am a better citizen and colorful-man.

Its just that I presumed that 'hard right' desiring non fiction, poetry, I guess I was just wondering 'cause, purpose, desire, aiming for, what is driving this', either there is desire to influence and then the question is how much, and how certain is one then of the good purity of their understanding and justified confidence in the implementation of such, unto the world of others.

Of course you can say non political art desires to influence, I guess basically what I am grappling with is:

There are hard right people, there are less hard right people, on down the chain towards liberal; so you have art, writing, some of which is about the real world, politics, economics, society;

So you want to offer beauty, truth, entertainment, knowledge, goodness, intrigue, to hard right, those like minded with you, but also maybe try to make those who are not as hard right as you, a bit harder?

And then a bit less hard from them, a bit harder, a bit less than them, a bit harder; or even if 10000 liberals read your print, regularly, and then 10000 more; you do not care about how this a/effect the world, all you care about is that hopefully more than less people experience the aesthetics you are attemting to curate?

If you do desire the "world" at small and large to change in some way, more aligned towards your views, then you cannot say this is not political, is finally my winded long point.

It's actually oyota...
Hard right style

I'm also a Columbia student, do you really fucking think this shit will fly here? Like it or not, this university is a very liberal institution and any aesthetic quality found in your work will be overshadowed by the political reaction of its environment. You just need to say "hard-right" to kill any aspirations of academic affiliation. If you really think this publication could be of value, produce it when and where it can be appreciated.

bump

>mfw the JCP still exists
>mfw Shōwa was literally the worst time in history for the Japanese in every conceivable way and its backbone philosophy of rightist nationalism was the direct cause of Japan's biggest defeat

This too

Yes, send it in. Good writing - as long as it isn't blatantly contrary - is up for consideration on it's own merits.

It's double-edged. More discretion, less appeal for some. We're planting a flag. It's not like I'm trying to win a popularity contest. The movement needs a literary journal; I'm trying to fill that vacuum.

Send it in.

Thanks. First issue will come out in April or early May. I'm struggling to find quality writing. I briefly worked for a magazine, more politically oriented, that had phenomenal writing, but they paid around $10k a pop for those articles, sometimes twice that.

There's no guarantee anyone other than the authors it publishes and their mothers will read a lit mag, but I'm doing my damnedest to produce a quality publication.

>>the faggot otoya when mishima exists
>what a joke

Nice try. Mishima was inspired by Otoya and based his story "Seventeen" on him (seventeen being the age Otoya became a martyr.)

Never heard of it.

>So you want to offer beauty, truth, entertainment, knowledge, goodness, intrigue, to hard right, those like minded with you, but also maybe try to make those who are not as hard right as you, a bit harder?

And try to influence others. A model might be Commentary magazine, an anti-Communist Jewish publication that became a place a home for right-wing Jews/neocons. To be clear, they are/were doing something different, but they did become the lit mag of a movement and helped to shape and inform it.

And I absolutely want fiction. Fiction can help move the needle (see "Brokeback Mountain.")

It's flying just fine. And I'd be eager for any kind of political reaction because that's publicity aka "earned media." That would be preferable to what I expect the reaction to be: ignore.

I'd also add that, so far, the University's own voice is left-wing but they've repeated their support of free speech and opposition to speech codes.

Want to get a drink sometime?

Do you accept anarcho-nationalistic haikus?

Yes.

>anarcho-nationalistic
kek

Do you accept right xenofeminist stuff

Who is that strabistic guy

t. Octavia Butler

Do you accept hard right gay lit?

>>
>Yes. Unless they are oppressing you, you can't just kill people who genuinely believe another style of politics would be more beneficial for people.
Sure you can!

Lmao what a lazy response

How do you figure? It's the best response to Leftism that exists. The survival of civilization is at stake.

Do you want me to send my hard rape apologist book?

>xenofeminist

You got me; I have no idea what that means. But there's no harm in submitting.

See above: no harm in submitting.