Now, I'm not shaying that I'm a fascist, but -

>Now, I'm not shaying that I'm a fascist, but -

*SNIFF*

can't wait till he join the alt-right and BTFO all the SJW cucks who thinks he's a commie.
You can just tell that he's redpilled as fuck and privately a Fascist if not a NatSoc.

Pure ideology.

It's like you people are incapable of thinking without buzzwords

>I hate Tremp, but-

*shniffs*

it's like you're incapable of refuting someone

cuck

>someone expresses mildly traditional leftist view and dares to step outside the franco-american rainbow federation circlejerk
>well he must literally be a nazi
Jeez louise

There was nothing to refute dude, what a buzzpost

Refute what exactly

>he doesn't realize that Zizek is a /pol/ack

Embarrassing

Haha! You aggshually thought shomething ish true, but in fact - and dish ish where Hegel comesh into play - the eggshaggt opposite of that thing ish true. Dare you enter my paradoggshical realm of contradiggshions?

*cites Lacan behind you*

You did not even make a valid argument just stringed together a bunch of buzzwords. Fuck off back to /pol/.

[looks awry internally]

Literally continental philosophy in a nutshell

It's quite obvious that Zizek is nostalgic for Stalinism.

These /pol/ false-flag posts never fail to make me laugh.

I just hope people recognize them for what they are.

He already said he's a fascist or would turn into one if given any amount of formidable power

>i'm here to suck dick and expose post ironic memes and I'm all out of dick

>can't wait till he join the buzzword and BTFO all the buzzword buzzword who thinks he's a buzzword. You can just tell that he's buzzword as fuck and privately a buzzword if not a buzzword.

Lel, both the idea of "4D chess" and fake news gave people (but especially the alt right) a free pass to not only believe in anything they want, but also believe anyone believes anything they (the alt right) want them to.

go back to rebbit and quit whining about your cuck buzzwords all thru the thread

Dude you watch CNN?

not Veeky Forums

ENOUGH OF THIS BAIT WHY DO PEOPLE STILL FALL FOR YOUR TRICKS YOU BASTARD "REDPILL" POSTER

ITS ONE GUY IN EVERY THREAD PEOPLE PLEASE STOP FALLING FOR IT

THERE'S A PICTURE OF STALIN IN HIS APARTMENT OH MY GOD