How bad is incest with your cousin really?

How bad is incest with your cousin really?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_intermarriage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really. I'd probably do it in a suitable context.

it's only bad if you cum inside her

there's actually a mathematical answer to this question, like an answer to "how much more likely is a negative recessive trait to manifest in a child born from incest with a cousin over a a child born from mating with a stranger" or something

>he thinks he's special saying what every single leftcuck thinks

The negative threat in your offspring is same as in having a child with a woman over 40.
However, with cousins, the chances of getting her pregnant and having a healthy pregnancy are higher. Too tired to look for sources, google it.

Dany is his aunt, not his cousin

Considering their family have engaged in incest for generations, I'd say it is EXTREMELY bad.

Royal Families, Nobility and Jews did incest/inbreeding for centuries.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_intermarriage
Rural Rednecks & Muslims do inbreeding too though.
>And in Game of Thrones:
Craster's Keep > Lannisters > Targaryens

You saying women over 40 shouldn't have kids? If not, i guess incest reproduction is fine. Except your kids might get bullied if their friends find out. Tbh i have no moral objection to incest.

also this to consider We all know what happened to the Hapsburgs

Half as bad in Japan, since the rate is twice as high as elsewhere.

What about second cousin?

>What about second cousin?
Jacob?

a one-off incestuous pair is fairly harmless, it really only starts to be a huge problem if it happens multiple times over generations. a one-off is only slightly more risky than a random pair from the population

Dominique?

do you think it would be common if it was normalized?

This

Not too bad. Should be avoided over multiple generations though. See: Habsburg lip.
Brother/Sister or parent/child is a lot worse, especially if you already know that you have some sort of genetic ailment that runs in the family. And even if you don't know, you likely do have something.

Did John Titor fuck Dænerys Talmud?

very bad

Bad enough that it should be avoided

Yes in some timelines

pretty bad if its your 1st or 2nd cousin

Its almost impossible how inbred they are

Japan actually has rather low consanguineous marriages, less than 5%
as compared to say much of the arab world where maybe half of all marriges are between 1st and 2nd cousins

There was an article I read but I haven't been bothered to look. It essentially said incest is OK sometimes. The excessive phobia of it is unwarranted.

Due to the fact no one wants to become Amish they have a lot of interbreeding. They are used as research case studies for interbreeding so you can read some of the research papers that have been done.

>6,343 Amish in my County
>Community has 3 last names

It's not against the law where I live. You need some kind of permit, but that's not much more than additional paperwork.

Why do people go for the redhead when the other two are sexier?

>How bad is incest with your cousin really?

It is not bad when it is just an exception. It is bad when incestuous breeding is sustained over multiple generations. In that case genetic damage adds up leading to an inbred population. Thats why taboo against incest is justified even when the risk is low for a single pregnancy.

It's bad enough to conflate with an objectively inferior culture which has inherited a religion which commands a benightment and an objectively inferior moral sense.

So it's generally bad when it leads to procreation. Nor is romance (without pregnancy, in the modern view) to be excused because as any thinking person knows, to tolerate the one is to normalize the other.

Danerys can only have a kid with a Tergeryen so it is okay

The fuck did you say 'bout mai waifu little shit?

Theoretically if you started with flawless DNA, you could have incest for an endless number of generations with no repercussions.

It used to be pretty common and normal in a lot of places, back when there weren't enough people around you to choose from.

Then there were enough, but was still normal, yet we stopped doing it.

So probably not, unless the zombie apocalypse whittles us back down to small farming communities.

No. Aversion to incest is a human behavioral thing, not because of some implicit understanding of genetic problems or some social construct. It's a case where there are many cultures across the world in different environments and time periods on the majority felt pre-disposed against incest. I think there is some good science behind it too- there are significant cases where two people did not know they were brother/sister or whatever get together than probability would suggest should happen, but when they're raised together it is extremely rare. It's a strange mix of factors.

Bad enough so that the chruch decided to ban it a thousand years ago

They are rice and nephew tho
I imagine with stark DNA the baby won't come out a mongoloid

Is incest only bad because of the increased chance of passing on two recessive faulty genes? If two closely related people had no faulty genes at all would it be okay?

Because mutations never happen.

Worked out fine for Edgar Allan Poe.

meant to reply to OP

By that logic gay sex is bad too.

its awesome but its not as good as mom-son incest

>By that logic gay sex is bad too
so are you in your 1st or 2nd year of your engineering degree?

Oedipus pls go

FUCK YOUR MOM

has anyone here thought about fucking their cousin? or had a really hot family member?

That's no different in genetically diverse populations. Thus irrelevant.

> had a really hot family member
don't remind me

My sister, 20 months apart in age, is objectively a 9/10. I had not seen her for some years, and she had a different haircut. I saw a woman at a distance, and immediately went about to swiggity swooty, and only when she spoke did I realize it was my sister, to my shock. Her attractiveness vanished within seconds, and immediately resummoned a juvenile instinct to fight and antagonize her. She was buying ice cream, and I wanted to steal it from her.

Shit's wack, yo.

Good thing i've never been in a situation like that

Its not, the part of the reason that sex/genetic diversity is useful is that problem of mutations

>BTFO

Wrong again. You have a seriously flawed understanding of what occurs.

good thing you didn't slap her ass or somin, like all us bros do.

>of what occurs

go on then.

"Having a high homozygosity rate is problematic for a population because it will unmask recessive deleterious alleles generated by mutations, reduce heterozygote advantage,"

>BTFO, youll do noottin, youll do noottin, BRAP BRAP

Cousin/cousin is okay and the harm is extremely exaggerated because people associate it with extremely isolated places (where overtime everyone is vaguely related)

The scenario started with flawless genetics.

I never said that

damn i need a good cousin to keep me warm at night.

>mhmmm bend the knee user, bend the fucking knee

Fuck Your Mom.

Is OP asking because he's fucking his cousin?

>he's fucking
he wants to fuck

he fuckin

he bendin' that knee

Just look at the Muslim world

I made out with my younger cousin when I was 7 and she was 5. Had a falling out in our teenage years because I was a shut-in loserand she's a socialite, but recently spoke to her at a party last week. After a few beers, she pulls me aside and asks: "Is this weird?" implying us drinking together. I realized we're closer in age than I had thought all of our life, and we hugged and told eachother we loved eachother and that she wanted me to be in her life more. It was emotionally touching, but if I know my family, any pushing of boundaries would have led to us fucking... and not feeling any guilt. Is this normal? I think it's normal to live with afterwards but needs to happen spontaneously.

Would you fuck her? If no one had to know?

Test

Test

Most definitely, because our moral guides are only as finely tuned or distraught as our upbringing molded them to be... in other words, subjective. I would do so in a heartbeat IF I was ready to cross boundaries, but those are big choices. Not every venture is a success, and a failure at this junction is massive and has big consequences. That's more insight into my brain, but my answer to your question is most definitely.

Didn't the Amish gain some benefit from limited inbreeding through the ages?

That's quite a specific conjecture. How do you know this?

ThisHer being his aunt is twice as fucked up as if she was his cousin.
Think about it.

>tfw you're attracted to three of your cousins

Are you me?
[spoiler] It got worse when they went to/got out of college and gained some weight two of my first cousins had their tits get much bigger and one got a really nice ass [/spoiler]

I like a man whos honest. im sure your cousin does too. You should definitely bend the knee.

Must be hard for you. I went off to college and didn't see my cousin for 4 years. When I came back she was really hot and I was having thoughts.

Lmao, love how this thread is turning into some weird fucked up manifestation of /r9k/ and /adv/

My uncle had kids with his cousin and they turned out fine.

depends if you impregnate her or not

because the baby will be a retard, guaranteed

read the rest of the thread. apparently it won't

Don't mind if it does. I spent several random nights dry humping my cousins whenever we got to sleep together in vacations. Never escalated to sex because I had an irrational fear of STDs and babbys back in those days.

Your children will be slightly more inbred but not by a large amount. Unless your family tree is a family tumbleweed, then you get a hideously deformed retard.

DURRDUDUUU was a straightman brainlet who was only in it for friends. Joanna Conner was pretty good. Kurisu is beautiful and not a brainlet.

I'm sure it's been said a dozen times, but the genetic consequences of incest are extremely subtle in most cases. Animals do it all the time and as long as they aren't land-locked such that they have to do it for 1,000 years (in fact some key evolutionary ideas rely in the concept of incest), there are rarely any consequences. Incest is 99% a moral disgust, but that 1% science (particularly empowered by that one royal family that carried a recessive disease that decimated their bloodline due to incest) is enough to make the 99% be more than enough to completely condemn the practice in the eyes of the public.