That guy who comes on Veeky Forums to get triggered by frogs and badly pretend to be from /pol/

>that guy who comes on Veeky Forums to get triggered by frogs and badly pretend to be from /pol/
Why don't you just go read a book?

Books are for numale cucks

The only people who read are on the discord. We actually discuss literature at levels most people on this board would completely fail to understand.

>I am so smrt - the post
wew lad

I try to read books, but most books annoy me and make me think that the author is being dishonest with himself and with me.

It's literally the (((academia-publishing-industry))) trying to tell you that books are good, when in reality they subvert minds to liberalism

sounds gay

books are boring and for nerds.take the redpill

I am not anti-Semitic. I don't buy the global Jew conspiracy thing. A great majority of my favorite people in history, and my favorite author, Salinger, were Jews.

Found the liberal cuck
Read Schopenhauer's On Women and you'll finally understand

can I come to this discord? I only occasionally visit Veeky Forums and haven't seen it posted but I do enjoy reading quite a lot. Maybe I could contribute a little?

Off you go, cuck

t. schlomo shekelstein

I've never once posted on Reddit and never will.
Not a Jew, but wouldn't mind being one. I like my blue eyes, though. Not many Jews get that.

Post link.

Discord channel name?

does anyone actually enjoy reading + discussing literature

what happened here in the last few months

Collectively redpilled.

Enjoy the next 8 years.

>Implying that faggot didn't just post that about the discord so he could feel morally and intellectually superior to both you and the rest of Veeky Forums

Good luck getting an invite, pal

You think you can just join the discord? hahahahahahahaha

Oh wow I'll have to link the guys this thread later holy shit

>what happened here in the last few months
Veeky Forums is becoming great again

PRAISE KEK

No, those people actually are /pol/; no one else outside of Veeky Forums cares so much about this board, it's part of their inferiority complex.

lmao I'll have to show winston this post

It's invite only for a reason. We don't let idiots in.

only red pilled alphas are allowed in. we have a, how should I put this?, extreme vetting process to weed out the libcuck snowflakes

sent ;)