OC meme

True or False???

Other urls found in this thread:

urinalman.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Chad saying sorry

fuck, you're right.

fixed

This is way too messy, though most of the jokes are ok.
Looks like someone with autism made it tbhwyf.

i just copy pasted and collaged it into existence from this image.

i did that shit on a laptop touchpad. fuck yourself.

i pretty much did all the chad shit in undergrad, i thought that was just called "being an undergrad"

i would snapchat nerdy girls pics of my exam grades with some funny caption and they'd tell me how smart i was. then we'd fuck after class. professors daughters were really into this shit

Why in the world someone would take the time to make something like this is beyond comprehension. You must be autistic

Sure you did, kid

More chad

man do you want me to tell you how to do this shit? college should be like this for all men smart enough to post on Veeky Forums

because its funny?

i think you might be butthurt.

go on...

>gas the kikes race war now in the bottom right
back to with you

And back to Africa with you

step 1 have high self esteem
step 2 start meeting girls. grouping with girls is good for studying or group project. if you're starting from 0 don't even try to do anything romantic/sexual with the girls you're meeting. just make tons of female friends
step 3 start hanging out with them as much as possible. meet all their friends. friends of their friends.
step 4 be a positive fucking social outgoing dude and just be really fun to be around.

you do this properly and it's guaranteed you're going to start getting invited to parties, events they are putting on, etc. (i was dating some girls who ran an all-female hackathon on campus and got to know pretty much every girl into hackathons at my uni). you give it enough time and a girl will be into you. you just start snapchatting her more and inviting her to hang out with you more. if she's hanging out with you all the time and likes you sending her sexual shit she wants to do more with you (lol). so then you just go out with her and bring her to your room.

once you have a girl you really like and you're seeing each other, it's pretty easy to have the chad mentality. life is good. then you decide if you want to be a hoe or gf her and be exclusive

>spending this much time and effort with women to get pussy

you're not a chad mate, if you were women would be already down to fuck you just by looking at your tinder profile

yeah i have a lot of latent distaste for the people around me. something about that fact that they cant see that we are literally creating the biblical end times, and the white race is being exterminated. its hard to be the cute/nice/fun social butterfly when you are engaged in a subversive culture war against the jews.

y dont cuties understan....

i guess i'm just a social guy; i would be doing all that for fun even if i had a gf or something

well to some extent you sort of have to choose between fighting an imaginary war against the jews or you making friends and have fun imo.

yeah i just want to have friends who aren't spineless little kikes. is that too much to ask?

>cute and fun to be around girls

what kind of gifted university do you go to

>inb4 join the white pride society
cant have those now

Oh my fucking god, what an annoying cunt. I seriously hope you're doing 'le very social, outgoing dude xD' meme.

If not, why do normies think they ought to lecture everyone else on how to live their lives? Does it ever cross your minds that there 8 billion people who live on the planet, with personalities different than yours and who *maybe* like to have fun in alternative ways to your own?

It's even funnier when retarded incels think that by following step by step what some stranger on the internet they do not even know told them they're going to become the 'super ultra chad' they've always wanted to be.

They're so naïve they can't even realize 'chad' is just a meme/fictional character which doesn't exist outside of disney movies, memes and the minds of people with severe inferiority complexes.

yeah i got him to give the rundown for this reason.

kek.

>Why would someone just do that?
>Go on the internet and tell lies?

so you took someone else's content, make a worse version of it, and called it OC?

studying and being in a lecture are two different things.
if you cant see how this meme surpasses its predecessor then you my friend suck balls.

Chads don't smoke e-cigs.

TFW your advisor is a basically a chad. Incredibly sexist, gets into arguments a lot about stupid SJW shit with another prof. Makes nasty jokes at administrators with them present. Has probably shown up to work drunk.

I mean this isn't as bad as this one prof we had on our research team that would take swigs from a bottle of unknown alcohilic substance when writing papers (so many misspellings), but still.

I'm surprised they still have a job.

wow OP there's no way I'm gonna read all that

Holy shit, this is good.

So are antibiotic resistant bacteria the beta uprising?

This one is an exceptional concept with a worthy execution. Well done user

Lol

le /pol/ boogyman

fuck off liberal

why does he have wings?

The wizard has never been funny

>cramming political opinions and personal beliefs into these
Can you faggots stop ruining it

>Uses the urinal furthest away from people
Learn to urinal!
urinalman.com/

It was only funny the first time.
People should stop cramming the original wizard and just do a new one.

>sitting in the front
Why do people without hearing issues do this?