Alright, folks. I've decided to start writing seriously, but where should I start?

Alright, folks. I've decided to start writing seriously, but where should I start?

Why is there no sticky or any guidelines on this board on how to become a writer?

>how to become a writer
Have you tried writing something?

>Alright, folks. I've decided to start writing seriously, but where should I start?

Probably by writing something other than stupid Veeky Forums posts.

what if you wrote a whole book in the style of Veeky Forums shitposting

that could be a best seller gimmick right there.

Post some of your stuff.

I want to sniff her ass

There is the sticky to some books. To write first you have to read. Sage and pic saved.

Read a lot. Write short stories. Edit them. Read the Elements Of Style.

Well, I only imagine myself writing, but never actually wrote something I am satisfied with so they end up in the garage can.

well, what are you waiting for? go get them out of the garage and start editing.

Do you read seriously? If not then don't bother.

post your garbage can.

seriously. me and you both.

Glad I'm not alone, lad.

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

>it's a le same old pasta episode

>it's a "he's offended by pasta" post
Touched a nerve, user?

I still like Fin Waifu the most

>just do these three specific things and you will be a bestselling author in no time
Fuck off

write from experience if you lack inspiration

>I only imagine myself writing, but never actually wrote something
kek

me too

Going to ask my question here instead of making a new thread. Do any of you put things you write up on like Kindle or some other place? I just read physical books, but I've written some short stories and would like to put them up some place where I can get some feedback perhaps and at least have my name on it so someone else doesn't just monetize off of it.

They're of various genres, but most of them are a little bit like Jack London's short stories but set in like classical Europe.

Summarizing advice posted in this thread because they all worked for me:

-Read a lot
-Read elements of style
-Write from experience
-Don't throw it out, edit it until you're content with it
-Post it on Veeky Forums
-Get advice and criticism
-Mostly criticism
-Evaluate if the criticism and advice is useful or just shitponion/trashtalk based on what you've read

I want to kiss it.

More of this spic-fucking whore.

>Read elements of style
Gross.

I'd fucking eat the hella out of those feet

Yes, Chuck Tingle is quite popular these days.

she'd be perfect if she wasn't 4 ft tall womanlet

How do you know she fucks spics

Someone posted a picture of her and her spic boyfriend last time.