Atmosphere hate thread

>Making the sky all blue and shit so we cant even see the stars
>78% motherfucking Nitrogen
>is 100% to blame for global warming

>tfw this 100km thick layer of gas is why we're stuck on Earth

The atmosphere taught me how to love a woman. And how to scold a child

Without it you wouldn't exist either so appreciate the opportunity it gave you to tell it to fuck itself.

>muh life support

piss off

This is now a hydrosphere hate thread.
>Making the earth all blue and shit so we can't even plow the land
>67% motherfucking Hydrogen
>is 100% to blame for hurricanes

>tfw this partial layer of water is why we're on Earth

This is now a biosphere hate thread.

>Burying landforms in humus so we can't see the original regolith
>1,000 gigatons of motherfucking carbon
>is 100% to blame for snake bites

>tfw this dynamic carbon cycle is what we are on Earth

Shit is outrageous.

Is there some kind of chemical I can spray to destroy this excess atmosphere where I live? I'm really fucking sick of this wind resistance costing me money on my commute.

>100km of air above you at all times, constantly oppressing you with 15 psi.

Argon dindu nuffin. He a good gas. He noble. #NotAllGas

This 100km thick layer of gas is the reason why life is possible in this planet, silly.

Whatever. Its in the way. Can't it just be compressed or made more compact and do the same thing?

All these smart faggots tryjng to figure out meaningless math problems when they should be concerned with collapsing or destroying the part of the atmosphere that is such a hinderance.

you sound like a liberal

It also prevents us from getting to space in a cheap and easy manner

can't hate on the lithosphere, it's what keeps our feet on the ground.

Personally, I blame all this excess gravity everywhere for THAT problem.

>It's cheaper to go to space to get stuff than it is to get stuff here on earth

Kek. I fucking love you guys.

If there was more oxygen wouldn't it have been easier to send things in space?

Argon is pretty chill I must admit

the earth is flat

^ you have been drinking the lead based koolaid again the earth is round stop trollin

I am angry
ANGRY about Sulphites

Now this thread got me thinking, could we destroy the atmosphere using some kind of chemicals? Like totally wipe the atmosphere out with current tech, without killing people with the chemicals or whatever method we're using.

Maybe if we set off a bunch of hydrogen bombs?

I have no idea what I'm talking about.

A whole lot of vacuum cleaners to suck up all the air

Once all the air is sucked up we will be able to get to space easier so can just launch the air out into space

Na, that would just pollute the atmosphere. If we were lucky then Earth would end up like Venus.

We are talking more like stopping Earth's core to kill the magnetic field so that the Sun can strip the atmosphere from the planet.

If atmosphere is 100% oxygen, wildfires would be impossible to stop, and ANY kind of explosion, whether it be bombs, fireworks, etc would've infinite radius that set the whole atmosphere ablaze.

Without greenhouse gas the earth would freeze over.

Without oxygen all life would die

Name a more ideal composition than 80%N2, 18%O2, 0.4% greenhouse gas, and bunch of noble gases.

TUMBLR GET OFF MY BOARD AND TAKE YOUR FUCKING WAIFUING HUSBANDO SHIT WITH YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE