What is a good country to get phd where there is no discrimination against white males?

What is a good country to get phd where there is no discrimination against white males?

USA (in 1965)

Most Eastern European countries

Only brainlets are thwarted by affirmative action. They're not cutting off the top candidates and replacing them with minorities, they're cutting off the bottom candidates and replacing them with minorities. Chances are anyone that complains about affirmative action wouldn't fare any better in a world without it.

Nowhere, liberals control higher education

I dont want to participate in societies which discriminate against people like me in any way. I dont care if it doesnt affect me directly.

eh, only cutting off 20% today, maybe 30% tomorrow, 80% by 2030.

What happened, is whitey too stupid to compete?

What about societies which discriminate against other people?
>slippery slope

Try Norway or Finland.

>who cares what fags do in the privacy of their homes
>oh shit that 7 year old just got his dick cut off for picking up a doll.

You'd have to be a complete retard to not see obvious trends going on in the US.

>deriving trends from anecdotes
Spotted the brainlet.

>defending affirmative action
Spotted the shitskin

>implying statistics isn't just aggregated anecdotes
Go back to class.

or try Denmark or Hungary

Dont use the phrase "affirmative actions", call it by its real name, discrimination against white males.

Depends on the motivation for this discrimination.

When one side is supported by data and the other is supported by feelings, I'm tempted to side with the former.
Some 7 year old being brutalized has nothing to do with homosexuality gaining acceptance in society.

You mean feeling like: feeling that putting blacks in positions above their heads will remedy 100,000 of evolution in a radically different environment?

Poor non whites can't survive in a meritocracy, waaa, waaaa XD

Anyone knows anything about Norway?

> higher education
> not liberal brainwashing

I am still a stats underdrad, and I havent encountered any "liberal brainwashing".

That's because higher-education-as-propaganda is a meme propagated by sour grapes that couldn't get into higher education.

I actually was wrong here I had cs module where lecturer starts every lecture with a /r/politicalhumor joke.

For every reddit professor, you can find a right-wing hardliner. There's no systematic politicization going on, especially since staff is explicitly instructed to leave private opinions outside of the classroom.

>private opinions outside of the classroom.
Yeah, as long as they're right wing.
You can make fun of trump all you want.
Literally every single one of my professors do it, and I'm in a "Professional" degree program