Can a brainlet with 100-110 IQ get a bachelor in Engineering?

Can a brainlet with 100-110 IQ get a bachelor in Engineering?
Society tells everyone "if you put your all into it you can achieve your dreams", but that is just being naive.

engineering bachelors are

of course, I know literal dumbasses that finished mechanical enginering just cause they have good work ethics

Engineering really isn't that hard as long as you aren't a fucking retard

Don't be intimidated I have an iq of 81 and I'm studying my butthole off to get a bachelor's in energy engineering. You gotta be persistent and ask questions all the fucking time... after that tutoring and actually reading chapters and stuff helps to have reference to go back when you want to answer your own questions. I want to complete it too but I have a long long long fucking community college ladder to climb. I'm gonna transfer next year tho, and hopefully it's all downhill after hehehe more than likely it will be harder and more challenging, but I'm not discouraged. Matter over mind, if your body took you there mine can take me just as far! Keep at it user!

Godspeed user... you're gonna make it.

I respect your ambition and hard work, best of luck.

Thanks anons! We ALL can make it! Give it your all because I am, and I want to hear stories of anons making it in life!

spotted the nigger

>81 IQ
Are you sure?

most niggers at my uni are probably around that or 100 at best. (we have a program with an african uni so some get to come here and study)

Not a nig nog tyvm

Sure, I think can life has hit me with more thank a few tests and homework.

>racist
>81 IQ

Pottery

go ahead user, you can do it

i'm proud of you.

I believe anyone can get any undergrad degree and I would guess graduate as well. School is really just a game and participation guarantees graduation. In almost every class if you just do what you're supposed to you'll get an A.

I'm not an engineer but a CS guy with an average IQ of 105, so hopefully I can help:
Yes, it's possible, but don't expect it is as easy than the smart students looks it to be. For example, we have students who never visit lectures and still write top grades, but as an average student - forget this, you need the lectures and exercises, else you will fail (I speak from my own experience, my second semester was the worst of all, I had a 3,7 (grade in Germany, 4,0 is the worst you can get), I thought I can learn everything on my own just with old exams and failed 3 from 5 exams and the 2 I passed had also bad grades.
You can achieve a bachelor, but like I said, visit all exercises and maybe a big part of the lectures, else it will end bad, you are not as smart as these who can do that without help, you need every help you can get.

>Pic related
Dude develop a sense of taste, please

You've got this my dude. People don't have a lot of control over their IQ so what really defines a persons character is effort. I have great amount of respect for people like you who give it their all.

>Society tells everyone "if you put your all into it you can achieve your dreams"
These "society says" memes are annoying. It depends on what culture you're immersed in. There are defeatist cultures full of imbeciles who say you'll never make it unless you were born correct. This is just as false as "you'll make it if you try".

Just so you know, you'll be "successful" as long as you manage to be above average. Think about how fucking stupid, shortsighted and worthless the average person is in your country. You just have to be better than that. You don't have to be a god among them to succeed.

Christ of course they can, Veeky Forumss IQ e-peen bullshittery must have really ruined some personalities over the years

Right, I had unironically a depression because of /r9k/, Veeky Forums and big amounts of Veeky Forums.

So much this. Nobody is bound to their genetics, but everybody has limitations. You just have to find what you're good at (even if you're average, of all the things you are able to do, there's at least one that you perform better than in other tasks) and work hard to be the best you can.

It's all about effort and dedication. I have a high IQ (130s) but didn't do shit, thinking my IQ could carry me. Managed to barely graduate with my engineering bachelor's (2.4 GPA). Would have been way easier if I actually tried.

so this is a stealth "shit on engineers" thread right?

IQ tests are literally psuedoscience. You all should be smart enough to know this and not care about it.

Willpower > Raw Intelligence
You have to try again and again until you understand everything. You may work three times as hard as your peers, but you will fair 10 times better at work

this. I only come to Veeky Forums to laugh at the IQtards. I absolutely adore their illusion.

There is definitely a difference in intellectual capacities, that of course doesn't mean a non high IQ person can't become a doctor in Math or something like that, but that means that the non high IQ person has a longer way and will probably have some second and third tries while the high IQ person has almost no problems and it would be a wonder if he has one second try if he studied.

As you should. You are obviously a manlet and brainlet that can't get a gf.

I'm 6'2 but I'm not really smart and can't get a gf.

Haha
My IQ is 160 and I'm still trash
IQ means literally nothing as long as you're not a lazy fuck

Depends on type of engineering, where you study it, and in what way you plan to apply yourself. Born intelligence is a meme, our consciousness is almost entirely constructed from learned behavior. Start sooner than later when it'll just be harder

Ok what the fuck is energy engineering. There's already a field dedicated for creating better batteries, it's called materials engineering

>tdlr : IQ tests really define intelligence.

>Society tells everyone "if you put your all into it you can achieve your dreams", but that is just being naive.
Welllll...
If a literal retard can become president, I'm pretty sure an average person can become an engineer.

Watching sour grapes brainlets bitch about IQ is absolutely hilarious.