LSD Near Death

Story Time:
Hey Veeky Forums, so I've experienced a very near death experience on lsd. I'd rather not get into the exact specifics but basically I jumped from a second story balcony, busted through a pool cage, and fell into the shallow end of the pool. For obvious reasons I could've sustained extreme brain damage or death during that set of events but thankfully I didn't. This was the worst experience of my life and I've been getting slight flashbacks of the experience. I would really love to take acid again, but I'm afraid I'll fall into a bad trip of reliving that moment. Do you guys have any advice of how to get over the experience and the fear? Have any of you had any experiences like this on acid and dealt with it?

get a tripsitter
someone you trust to not let you do stupid shit, who can do so with force if necessary

other than that, lock your balcony doors, any windows, any doors etc. etc. etc.

you had a panic attack because for a moment your brain on lsd was finally able to realize exactly how stupid it is.
the panic came from realizing your general lack of ability to cognate beyond the scope of rewarding your ego for anything longer than thirty seconds in the future

i would suggest stopping all forms of degeneracy until you get your shit straight, though if the pool cage is not yours, or the property isn't your families, you should kys. really

how toxic

well you dont kill cancer by encouraging growth do you?

>almost died on acid
>really want to try it again

You're either:
A) a person who made an awful decision under the influence

Or

B) a brainlet who doesn't value his life as much as he thinks he does

If it was case A I'd be very doubtful you would be trying LSD again any time soon.

If it is case B (and I get the strong feeling it is) then by all means go ahead and try out LSD. It is clearly not for you, but maybe, with a very slim chance, I'll have a chuckle at your obituary next time I'll read the paper.

Slay the ego
Relax
Breathe
Don't fight it

>'ll have a chuckle at your obituary next time I'll read the paper.
psychopath

blaming people for being dumb and being smart yourself are mutually exclusive

if you think it's funny people ruin their lives then either you are on the same track, or a psychopath. the most intelligent thing you can do is suggest their actions were a mistake

LSD is not a toy. It's not weed. It's not alcohol. It's not coke. LSD can for 10-12 hours give you the best time of your life, or the worst. You can always have a trip sitter and whatever but understand that the presence of your friends never GUARANTEES your safety.

If this person is so inclined to jump off 2 story buildings on LSD (and I've done LSD and have NEVER had any thought like that ever go through my head) then I would heavily advise OP to stay away from psychoactives for a very long time.

But if he doesn't, he could essentially be swallowing the barrel of a loaded gun.

LSD is not a fucking toy.

Dont know what that has to do with my post but

I've done LSD too, and LSD is a toy. It is not some profound tool. It is a fun drug that is dangerous to mental health.

I had a NDE on LSD and guess what, I just didn't try it again. It's not for me. It's probably not for you either.
Don't believe all that shit about it expanding your mind and making you creative. If that shit were true a bunch of people would be taking it and becoming successful artists.
Coke is also very popular among artists but you don't see people saying coke makes you create art.

just take enough and you wont be able to think about it or move.
breakthrough

This
Get your head out of your arse, there's no deeper meaning to a trip

Sound like acid isn't for you, user. The jump aside flashbacks are not a good sign. I tried acid for the first time a few months back and even if it was wonderful I haven't had flashbacks and it'll probably be a few more month before I consider doing it again.

But I did do plenty of research and flashbacks are not a good sign. There's a psychedelics-related condition involving flashbacks that you absolutely do not want to contract.

Ive had bad trips on acid before, but even withput the bad previous experiences I have an anxiety disorder so not being terrified on any psychedelic regardless of set and setting is hard for me.

Id reccomend taking your psychedelics with a reasonable dose of MDMA. MDMA is a powerful anxylotic, it works wonders for calming down a trip and will add a new layer to most psychedelics without interating negatively. Stick it in google and have a read. Just take a good look for some proper MDMA though- MDMA knockoffs like MDA or PMA wont work as well, and meth or amphetamine will just make you more uncomfortable.

Dunno how you had the courage to do that, I didn't want to pick up a TV remote because I was worried it would slip out of my hand and break the screen

I had almost the same thing happen to me on weed.
Just leave it all. Psychedelics aren't for people like us. If you're like me, you can easily reach mystic experiences by having deep philosophical pondering and doing things that interest you.

I had a virtual death experience the first time I went and done smoked an DMT
It was a very positive experience
Try that

Terrence Mckenna recommend's singing if you begin to have a bad trip. He was talking about mushrooms but in my experiences it works with lsd and other psychadelics.

Lsd gives you the imagination to create art.
Coke gives you the energy to make art.

You're either a larper or you did not take LSD (something else)

I took MDMA and LSD together but ended up in the hospital because of dehydration but it was still one of the best nights iv ever had. After they put fluids into me I felt great and the colors were beautiful.

Agree

Junkies deserve to die.

>Nearly due taking acid
>Bad flashbacks
>Want to take it again
Get help OP

People can freak out and hurt themselves on L you complete noob