I failed my university Calculus exam today for the second time

I failed my university Calculus exam today for the second time.
Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you prefer phenotype posters or gorilla posters?

Neither. Race is a social construct.

>A or B
>neither
I see why you failed

what country/year?

Serbia, first year.

How does this compare to western schools?
Is this considered easy?

Ne brini nista. Dace Bog. Analiza ti je najtezi deo ionako. Brucos si?

That's standard Calc II material. Probably covered early on in the session. Required for most every undergrad sciences major when I did my bachelors.

>tfw fell for the BC calc meme
i still have several gaps in knowledge i really should fix

>Ne brini nista.

Imam za uslov barem, tako da ne brinem.

>Brucos si?

Yeah.

Shit sucks. First year is the same for all majors, so I'm forced to learn this even though it's wasted on a computer (((science))) major.

Did you study for the test?

Sta studiras i u kom gradu?

Samo polako buraz i bez nervoze. Srecno.

Yeah, sort of. Tried to cram everything like a week before, but there's like 400 pages in the textbook and about that many pages of problem sets. I got the basic gestalt, but I forget all the specific details and lack algebra skills (they really like obfuscating basic problems).

Elektronski u Nišu. Nadam se da upišem računarstvo i informatiku uskoro.

Well that's your problem. You didn't really study.

literalno najlaksi ispit si pao i to u septembarskom ispitnom roku

Jbg, lako tebi kad nisi brainlet. Ni fiziku nisam dao, a ona je pa još (((lakša))).

They have universities in Serbia?

Every country does.

pauziraj godinu, radi nesto, vezbaj zadatke i predmete za prvu (ona je najteza), jedino zanimanje sa sigurnim zaposlenjem trenutno, jesam ja brainlet za sve osim za medicinu, isto sam u nisu upisao.. btw u ovom tredu je minimalno 3srbina

whats ur iq?
test.mensa.no/

>Ask me anything
Surely there must be a LIMIT to the types of questions one can ask you

Those are all relatively difficult problems compared to the exams they give undergrads in America, however, it is a very short test.

How trustworthy is this online test?

How much time did you have? The questions are mostly standard, and the difficulty depends on the allowed time.

Poslusaj ovaj savet, nema ovo neke veze sa iq vec je obrazovanje u srednjoj jebeno lose u srbiji. Ja sam imao isti problem u prvoj pa sam pauzirao i sad sam dosao do doktorskih studija, tako da nemoj da brines.

how did you manage to fail this............... oh my

4 hours.

feels bad man

>4 hours.
god, this is getting worse and worse, lmao
I thought this was like 1h or 1h30

heck, looking at it again, actually even 1 hour seems long
goddamnit im sorry OP

Yeah, I know. That's almost enough time to derive the whole theory of calculus even if you didn't study.

That's not long enough. I expected something like 3 hours: some questions are easy, but some others need some time (well, I'm rusty myself, did Calculus a long time ago).

How are you dealing with it? I'm also about to fail an exam in two days.

Pretty well. I can retry the exam in about 16 days, or not.
I can transfer two exams every year and retake them whenever as long as I have the minimum credits every year.

>and lack algebra skills

what are you doing on Veeky Forums and not reviewing your math foundations?