Pls mods let us discuss carliclaire's mother just a bit ;_;

pls mods let us discuss carliclaire's mother just a bit ;_;

>tfw shes probably crying in her room right now

fucking who?

Seriously, what the fuck is their problem? There's plenty of garbage to delete. Just let us talk about her and get it out of our system.

this is what you guys wanted. hope you are happy.

my god.. her mother is so fucking hot
such a turn on that she squirted out all these children. + all the stingy saving mentality

>closed channel
holy shit you spergs did it again

Is someone uploading her videos yet?

pics

no one actually saved them my man hahaha

I dl her mother's channel yesterday, while masturbating to her. After ejaculating I deleted everything.

Guys maybe she will make a new channel and keep it secret from her mother

what the fuck is going on?

I hope so. I'd love to tattle on her.

Wow nice one scare the fuck out some naive little girl so she close her channel. Well shouldn't start a channel if you can't handle that shit I suppose

DELETE

this thread is about claire's mother
pls stay on topic

Fair enough but is it actually gone what happened?

will somebody PLEASE explain?

Basically this but swap "Carli" for "Katie" and "you should read Mein Kampf" for the hymen thing.

yeah. this is why i never name content creators i enjoy on Veeky Forums. that's just bad form.

calm down
it's just bantz with the lads

Nothing even remotely similar happened with this girl. I have no idea why these faggots are taking the credit for it.

it's only bantz if everyone wantz to bantz

then will you explain?

I miss her so much already

Likely her crazy mother. We didn't do anything to drive her and her mother off.

Yeah we didn't ask the mother to post claire's feet in a very autistic way, did we? nor we posted that mein kampf comment right

Fuck you all I miss carliclaire t_t

feels fucking bad

>Yeah we didn't ask the mother to post claire's feet in a very autistic way, did we? nor we posted that mein kampf comment right
You seriously think this is enough to have both her and her mother delete all their videos?

Wait, her mother did it too?

:(

Fuck, now I want to see the mother. Have you got any pictures of her?

it's ugly as fuck mate

is not

IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Fuck all you fag virgins who harassed an innocent girl off YouTube. She was a nice Catholic girl whose only crime was posting book review videos. You autistic weebs had to bullycide her for NO REASON WHATSOEVER.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Fuck Veeky Forums, fuck drumpf, and fuck white people.

Fuck this shit, it isn't even funny. Not because it's le mean or whatever, but because it's hackery, puffed up, second-rate. It's been done

>It's been done
Nothing was done. It wasn't a raid. Veeky Forums had no part in it.

it literally reeks of tryhard 'o man we're so dark what have we done xD'. Like a nerd who saw somebody else pull a practical joke, and rather than muster up the brainpower to pull their own, they just did the exact same thing thinking that it would make everyone like them, too.

I don't think you know what happened

>the people Veeky Forums bullies have to turn to bullying girls who actually have read Hugo and Lewis Carroll to have someone to bully
hahahahahahahaha, oh god you sad fucks really can't read

explain to me then