Ck

What's the most Veeky Forums cookbook?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1KiJj_J5ZAxzE80lx6AiGjX8Fga6tJCz2kJNB0UC218c/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probs Meditations on Transcendental Gastronomy.. but it sucks as a cookbook.

If you want some good shit tho On Cooking (the textbook whatever edition you can get) and On Food and Cooking the science and lore of the kitchen are great!

Anthony Bordain's newest cookbook is pretty good. All basic recipes + a Ralph's Steadmen cover.

>9150042
Thank you for the recommendation, [you]. You're my best friend, friend, and I love you. Keep up the good work and be well. Oh, I forgot to tell you that it's nice to meet you, so I say, it's nice to meet you. Your future self will be proud. I look forward to any posts you post, that is including those posts that you don't post but could've posted.

Ah, [you] have come as well. Well, here is my personal message for you. I appreciate all responses to our thread.

Oh boy have I got a good one for you all!

Like water for chocolate

For actual cooking, de Pomaine's French Cooking in Ten Minutes (serious). Otherwise, I would oppose Brillat-Savarin's Physiology of Taste to the Meditations..

This

This, whithout a doubt. Artusi was a fantastic writer first and foremost. His cookbook can teach you a lot of stuff besides recipes

Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Julia Child

amirite

Futurist cookbook

>Brillat-Savarin's Physiology of Taste to the Meditations
this,
this
and this

oops, also this!

All of it.

Gravity's Rainbow cookbook. Has a V-licious wing recipe, right next to The Frying of Latke 49.

here you go
docs.google.com/document/d/1KiJj_J5ZAxzE80lx6AiGjX8Fga6tJCz2kJNB0UC218c/edit

>The Frying of Latke 49
iBrekkeked

James Beard. Pic very much related

bookzz.org/ireader/2269616

it's not quite lit, but the joy of cooking is one of the most thorough and wonderful cook books i have ever used. long and concise sections on ingredients, well written recipes that guide you to making some very delightful meals.