Bombs

>north korea supposedly making bombs multitudes stronger than the one dropped by the US during WWII
Are bombs even hard to make? I always thought NK was a third-world shithole as depicted in that movie with Seth Rogan. Are they actually smart?

Nuclear weapons are extremely hard to make, thankfully. Kim wants them so that he doesn't get overthrown like every single other dictatorship does that has no WMDs. Have you noticed Gadaffi and Hussein, two basically dictators that are now dead? That would be 100% alive right now if they had WMDs.

Kim then wants to annex South Korea, and then probably attack Japan and whoever else. The USA or someone else is definitely going to be destroying North Korea very soon, definitely before 2018, something is going to go down.

idk how you come to this conclusion lmao, there wont be a war on the korean peninsula because there is no scenario wherein someone actually profits

>be Nork
>all of your equipment is so old that it's inpervious to EMP's
>be Amerifat
>put all kinds of stupid electronic bullshit in your equipment where it doesn't really belong
They're planning on using these things as EMP's then utterly raping defenseless US/SK/Japanese/maybe Chinese forces. The Norks may be poor but they're not stupid.

North Korea has rare earth mineral deposits. South Korea would gain the land. China would probably be taking the northern deposits. North Korea is a direct threat to the USA and it's allies.

Why do you think they put everything into nuclear weapons and submarines? They want a nuclear deterrent. If they get that, they can take South Korea, a country with no nuclear program, and no allies can help them without risking extreme casualties in the process.

It's very clear that it's what they're doing.

you are way too stupid to be here

cool ideas jon oliver.. god grow a brain stem fag

Jew oliver would never say that.

The hard part is weapons-grade fissile material, and ballistic missile practice.

Everything else is literally 70 years-old tech.

There already is a war faggot, it never ended.

>there is no scenario wherein someone actually profits
There are literally dozens of scenarios where different countries profit. Can dumb faggots like you stop acting like you put any thought into your replies?

china would be on north koreas side in a war. the only reason why they support them is that they dont want the us supported west so close to their border.

SEAsians are smart, and the science is already done for them.

The hardest part is getting the fissile material, but NK has enough plutonium to make do.

This is a great idea actually

>reminder that the Burgers bombed their own troops in the Gulf War because their artillery electronics got btfo by the desert heat

Nuclear weapons are not that hard to make. The bombs USA dropped in WWII were new tech, rushed out to the field and very inefficient. You can make bombs multitudes stronger with less fissile material than was used in those bombs.

If N.Korea deploys a nuke I don't think China will support them. China is already supporting sanctions due to the testing.

If N.Korea were to deploy a nuke as an act of war it would be the end of them, that I am sure of. Whether or not China and Russia actually get involved, they would support the west in it.

That said, I don't see N.Korea going that far. My opinion is more along the lines of They hide the technological level of outside countries from the public but the government knows what they would be up against. It's a show of strength for them.
Part of the problem is Trump comes out with threats towards N.Korea, and so they respond by thumbing their nose and doing another test of a missile or a nuke.

>There already is a war faggot
Why the homophobia?

If you're not used to being called a faggot then go to another site.

Kim make that pussy WET

Everything military has is designed for nuclear war. Everything important is shielded against EMP (which is fuck easy).
They aren't retarded.
>reminder Gulf War was total victory with kill ratio 250:1

Point was about modern armies being too reliant on electronics but trust on the 'murrican to come in strutting around about muh kda

>Are Nuclear bombs even hard to make?
Why Veeky Forumsentists think that every engineering feat is "fucking easy".
Every time the is an annoying on Veeky Forumsanon saying shit like:
>Oh Rockets and Space Ships are easy as fuck to made. A Mission to Mars would be easy as fuck
> Why there is no Nuclear Fusion reactors yet? They are fucking easy to make.
>Cure for diseases as Cancer and Aids, and even immortality are easy fuck,
>Common Robots are easy as fuck to make, why don't I have a robot waifu yet?
> Alcubierre drive warp, Worm Holes & Anti Gravity are easy, the theory is done, it's just engineers laziness to do
>Quantum computers are super easy to make, common.
> Common that's super simple, every Brainlet retarded can create a DYSON sphere.
I hope these people are talking like that ironically for pure sarcasm.

>Are bombs even hard to make?
Why many Veeky Forumsentists think that just because we figured out the theory then every engineering application must be super easy to do in practice?
Most of Veeky Forums anons (except few Engineers) don't even have the minimum knowledge to project & build a rocket missile or a nuclear fission bomb let alone build a Hydrogen Bomb & Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.

Do we need to go over how butthurt you are?

if it's so hard to make bombs how come even cavedwelling islamists manage to do it?

Because extremism has nothing to do with intelligence faggot.

>faggot.
Why the homophobia?

>Are bombs even hard to make? I always thought NK was a third-world shithole as depicted in that movie with Seth Rogan. Are they actually smart?
Germany, Japan, Italy & South Korea could have easily built nuclear weapons too. Because they have enough technology.
It's said that with the current technology Japan could build a Nuke is less than a week.
But (((USA elite))) never let Japan, Germany, Italy or South Korea have nukes because (((USA elite))) fear that they could betray, stop obeying the (((USA elite))) & switching sides.
China, Russia & North Korea developed nukes for a Cold War against USA.
USA let just UK, France & (((Israel))) have nukes the closest allies in WW2.
For some reason (((bankers))) also financed India & Pakistan nuclear program for them nuke reach other.

Remember that (((USA elite))) scientists as (((Oppenheimer))) & (((Einstein))) who developed the Nuclear bombs .

They developed them, yes, but that knowledge didn't remain closed.

The hardest thing is learning how to do something the first time. N.Korea doesn't need to do that.

USA never let Japan have nukes because USA fear revenge from nuking Japan twice.
However Trump was the 1st President who said that Japan having nukes would be a "good idea" against North Korea.
Asia having nukes targeting USA is a big threat.

>(((le joo brackets)))

>USA never let Japan have nukes because USA fear revenge from nuking Japan twice
But I'm fine if the Best Korea nuke California twice (San Francisco & Los Angeles) & killing all those disgusting Communist degenerate SJW & fags there.

>thread barely tangentially related to /pol/
>gets a few good Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums responses
>get a few rational political assessments
>Thread still rapidly degrades to /pol/ cancer

Well fuck South Korea's government anyway.

>Are they actually smart?

North Koreans have average IQ of 106. Pretty much the same as other east Asians. So yes, they are smart.

>North Koreans have average IQ of 106
[citation needed]

Along with a bunch of other scientists yes

Pretty sure fission is common knowledge but the Teller-Ulam design is a closely guarded secret.

I bet you are a fag

>I bet you are a fag
What's wrong with you?

>everything I don't like is /pol/
Sure thing

the /pol/ bogeyman has been running rampant lately, it's really popular on /mu/ too to just chalk anything you don't like up to /pol/

The one in the wrong here is you. Grow some balls, people say shit all the time, stop being so easily affected by fucking words.
You will change over time if you keep browsing this place.

Kys my man

Ofc it's depicted as a shithole because it's one of the few (or maybe even the only place) free of (((them))). Don't question, little goy.

>Everything military has is sold by the military-industrial complex as if it is designed for nuclear war. Everything important is shielded against EMP (which is fuck easy).
FTFY

No its easy to get me butthurt

>Le pool boogerman! Everyone just blames pole for everything without reason REEEEEEE

>
>(((them)))

This really makes me think

Pakistanis have nuclear weapons, so does India. IQ is not a parameter for this.

yes, it's difficult. the general details are known or guessed by civilians, but the technical details required to make a bomb that doesn't just fizzle are still closely held state secrets

>le pol boogeyman
only kikes and good goys say joooss

anyone else find it weird North Korea develops decades worth of ICBM technology in just a few months after Russia helps elect as president of the US the most likely candidate to start a nuclear holocaust?

Seriously, if some foreign power isn't handing them nukes directly, then they're at-least got some of their engineers on staff.

Wouldn't CIA know all this?

they didn't even know Trump has meeting with russians. American reporters are better investigators at this point.

>as depicted in that movie with Seth Rogan
>movie with Seth Rogan
>movie
are you literally retarded?

You do realize that all the media did was conjecture and what was found to this day is literally just that Trump has some business partners in Rusia right?

business partners who have very close ties to Putin and who manipulated Trump so they have compromising material on him and who are holding a business deal that Trump has wanted for nearly twenty years over Trump's head and is the whole reason he ran for POTUS in the first place

>lol /pol/tards are crazy conspiracy theorists
>"guys hear me out it's a long con spanning two decades that involves building a hotel, nuclear war with russia, and pissing on random women, where are you going, i'm not done yet!"

>a billionaire is working as a puppet for people with less money than him

This really makes me think

Well in Boston some assholes were quite effective in making bombs

I guess they had been browsing too much
>pressure cooker memes for muslim teens

>Trump was elected by Russia
>NK didnt do missile research the past decades
>any player in the international community willing to hand over weapons to an unreliable partner like NK
Kys unironically. Delete your account here and never come back.

The ICBM missile research is not easy but the optimal shape of the rocket is not hard to find out, accuracy and getting an efficient explosive payload might be. Not sure what you consider 'decades of ICBM research' but keep the discussion Veeky Forums instead of hinting at retarded conspiracy theories.

He's not a billionaire and they have WAY more money than him.

>idk how you come to this conclusion lmao, there wont be a war on the korean peninsula because there is no scenario wherein someone actually profits
Almost. There wont be a war on the korean peninsula because there is no scenario wherein NK actually profits.

Kim can only use his weaponry for one thing. Leverage.

You really think that China would defend North Korea, with absolutely zero to gain from such a thing... attacking the USA, South Korea, Japan, and whoever else decides to join in, probably Russia at this point as well.

It's becoming apparent that Veeky Forums has no political ear at all.

The profit for China is and always has been that they don't want the biggest war mongering country on Earth who is their biggest economic rival to have a border of one of their puppet states directly touching their own border.

All things considered, the hardest part of making a working nuke is getting a large enough supply of high quality refined uranium or plutonium. Making weapons grade stuff is not a simple task, even if they can dig up a mountain of raw ore in their own country.

Well I mean they did in the 1950's...

I love when your types come around here. For a second I thought you were trolling about the war on faggotry that never ended or something like that.

What do you mean by 'your types'?

/pol/tards that pretend to be SJWs con Veeky Forums to get support or who knows what your retarded goal is.

Fuck, when are white people going extinct?

>/pol/tards that pretend to be SJWs con Veeky Forums to get support or who knows what your retarded goal is.
what's 'SJW' about wondering why people resort to inane homophobia?

>somebody finally mans up and nukes north korea
>mfw those sweet sweet HD videos of the explosion

>Why do people resort to homophobia?
>IN Veeky Forums

Kek. You know what you are doing. You are pretending to be alarmed to seem like an "annoying ultra-sensitive SJW". Saying faggot in Veeky Forums is like blinking, get fucking real and get the fuck back to /pol/ you fucking cumskin

>Kek. You know what you are doing. You are pretending to be alarmed to seem like an "annoying ultra-sensitive SJW". Saying faggot in Veeky Forums is like blinking, get fucking real and get the fuck back to /pol/ you fucking cumskin
cringe

>unironically being a /pol/tard
cringe

I'm not a /pol/tard, politics don't interest me, in fact I don't even vote

He literally made this argument with these exact examples in the Nork episode.

>I don't even vote
Ah, I had you all wrong. I am sorry. Thank you for not voting. Whites shouldn't even vote at all but still some have the nerve to do it. Thank you for supporting the cause.

People easily butthurt.

Why? Because I wanted to call you a faggot for being a pretentious fucking faggot.
"There will never be a war"
Even if there wasn't one LITERALLY still going on, you'd still be some cunt talking in certainties when you have no fucking clue what is going to happen. If I seriously offended you by using the word faggot you need to grow up and get the fuck off Veeky Forums.
Faggot.

>Why? Because I wanted to call you a faggot for being a pretentious fucking faggot.
>"There will never be a war"
>Even if there wasn't one LITERALLY still going on, you'd still be some cunt talking in certainties when you have no fucking clue what is going to happen. If I seriously offended you by using the word faggot you need to grow up and get the fuck off Veeky Forums.
>Faggot.
cringe

>China would not defend North Korea, risking the own destruction.
>But China would hate the destruction of his puppet state & a huge USA military force so close to his borders.
1st of all. There are a lot of Koreans immigrants living in China that serve in the China's Army guarding the China-Korea frontier. There are rumors that:
If the China government refuses to help North Korea these troops & divisions of Chinese Army made up by Korean Immigrants living in China would disobey China government and attack anyways the USA troops.
Remember that China helped Korea before during the Korean War. China also provided guns & supplies for North Vietnam & Vietcongs against USA in the Vietnam War.

The reason why North Korea is so defensive is because nobody will recognize their sovereignty. You would do the same shit if you knew that everyone was out for your blood.

hi homefront

Those were just proxy wars though. They were wars inside another country. Now that N.Korea is expanding their missile technology a new Korean war could result in casualties in surrounding countries.

The main variable here is who starts it. If USA were to start the war inside N.Korea then perhaps China will take their side. If N.Korea attacks S.Korea, Japan or USA, especially if they deploy a nuke, then not a chance.

Excellent (you) farming friend.

>Nuclear weapons are extremely hard to make, thankfully.
Think about how quickly the manhattan project had it figured out. Now take into account the fact that practically all of that information is basically public property to anyone with an internet connection. I'm surprised it's taken them this long.

If only we could farm (((jew)))s like we farm (you)s

USA & ONU called for all Nations cut trade with North Korea
But China is the only country refusing to do so.
China still supplying North Korea with guns, ammo, steal, fuel and food.
China Diplomacy said that if North Korea attacks first then China would try to keep neutral, but if USA attacks first then China would retaliate & start a war directly against USA.
Soviet Union used to be a close ally (or puppet master) during the cold war.
Many of North Korea's short range Missles were in fact made in Russia.

After the Cold War the Communist (((puppet masters))) like (((Soros))) moved from Eastern Europe to USA were they became friends of (((USA banking elite))) relatives as the (((Rockefellers))).
These (((puppet masters))) pull strings & control both the left & right, Republican or Democrat, Nork allies vs USA.
For trigger a Nuclear World War 3 & US Civil War 2. Killing bad Goyim while (((they))) hide in their comfy bunkers.

thanks for using all those parentheses in your post so i know at first glance not to bother reading it

KIM'D

Good post

No. The south would lose so much money integrating the norths population, the new metals and could would not offset the cost

>I always thought
That is where you went wrong.

if you haven't at least read and understood the los alamos primer, your opinion is invalid.

DPRK's biggest problems are that it's totalitarian more than it being a third world shithole. Place has skyscrapers and shit, but if you have a single independent thought you're fucked.