Why scientists don't think about covert racism?

why scientists don't think about covert racism?

covert racism where different race people plot against other races using micro community functions.

why do the top thinkers not think about this subject, moreover, allow covert racists to operate in western societies.

Ask /pol/

Racism is a social issue, not a scientific.

Check

moreover, a panaesthetisic issue.

western cultures are under a lot of other cultures masculinity, primary four races on plotted system chart of 'orb'-nature, where girl is under all men of same race; to a degree, her cut is reduced; this is a good image of covert racism's effect.

Veeky Forums here, we dont want them they are shitting up our board way too much

Veeky Forums here, please go back to your brainlet board.

Yep. Daily threads about "why africans are shit", "what if hitler didn't lose", "iq", etc...

All of them get BTFO every thread, yet they keep spamming them.

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums have shit MODS. That's for sure.

>covert racism
Scientists think about covariant and contravariant racism

without Veeky Forumstory there is no Veeky Forumsence

Without brainlets like you there is no shit board.

So you agree this thread belongs on right?

I agree people bringing up /pol/ in an unrelated thread belong on their respective brainlet boards.

Aaaaand you just demonstrated you are a pol shitposter.

No matter how many whining threads you create, your replacement is imminent.

/pol/ here, we don't want him shitting up our board

>your replacement is imminent.
Please dicuss these matters on your brainlet board.

>why scientists don't think about covert racism?
It's irrelevant how many times you whine about "muh racism" you are still getting extinct'd. Face your replacement, subhuman.

lol how mad are you that you are responding with this in every thread you get BTFO in?

Which thread?

That's wrong though.

You really are a stupid nigger!

>why scientists don't think about covert racism?
Many do try to take a scientific look at the psychological underpinnings of racism.

>why do the top thinkers not think about this subject
>[and] allow covert racists to operate in western societies
Who are these top thinkers? Is it in their power to stop covert racism?

I think what you are trying to say is "why isn't my particular ideology popular among the scientific community". The reason is plainly because it is too ambiguous.

You can accuse them of anything you want, you can accuse them of being covert racists for not talking about power and privilege, covert racism, microaggressions and such, however anyone who genuinely cares about science can't do that, they have to use clear definitions and look at specific things or their theories will be full of holes.

The solution? Start using clear definitions yourself and look at a wide variety of facts instead of leaping to conclusions based on cherry picked facts.

Oops Better now?

so you and your enemies are taking a risk now.

What are you trying to prove? I already said you're posting this in every thread you're getting BTFO in.

I literally made an observation of the current situation of european subhumans, then your brainlet chimped out, and you are linking other threads for no reason.

So you agree with european replacement?

I agree with the facts. White europeans have a low birthrate but we're far away from being "replaced". Also how does this change that you're responding with this in every thread you're posting although it has nothing to do with the thread topic?

your culture is being replaced.

So you agree with the current white replacement situation?

No, as I said the demographic changes do not constitute a replacement.

>muslim culture existing means my culture is gone.
So your culture don't allow other cultures to exist?

>white people being replaced with non-whites is not a replacement
got it

Muslim culture donĀ“t allow other cultures to exist faggot

Islamic terrorism don't allow other cultures to exist, not Islam. back to

Because sociology is roleplay science for stupid people.

>demographic changes do not constitute a replacement
you think

No matter how many times you whine about it, your replacement is imminent. Let's be honest with ourselves, there could be a 100% white anti immigration country, but it would do nothing against your replacement.