What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzExFrZ9vX4#t=1m18s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the future of American literature...

Tolstoy would approve

Shakespeare should be removed regardless.

Who cares, college stops mattering when you leave.

By the time you get into the work force, this group either goes jobless, or swallows the whatever their bosses give them.

>tfw my boss would hire college womyn for inside phone sales, and then shit all over them, and if they dared to give back oppressive speech (which sometimes would happen) he would fire them on the spot and cancel their commission.

They took it. They didnt sue, they just shuffled their feet and walked away. Once I got to fire an HR manager for having visible nipple rings, I even got to use the term degenerate. All she did was cry.

That's sad, and America is steadily going towards a dark, over-Liberalized and utterly pussified place. Trump is exactly what America needs. If nothing else, at least the pussification of the US will slow down or halt, if not outright begin its Stalingrad-esque reverse.

>Who cares, college stops mattering when you leave.

This.

>dese wet sloppy fantasies of an autistic virgin

>it is IMPOSSIBLE to work in a shitty sales floor in NYC
>it is IMPOSSIBLE someone on Veeky Forums has hired or fired people before
>it is IMPOSSIBLE for greedy jews to treat humans as waste

>visible nipple rings
Why not keep her around?

Good job desu.

They tend to complain if you try to put a leash on the nipple rings

Whores are whores
HR managers are HR managers. You cant have someone acting like a sloppy club girl hiring people. and on a sales floor like mine you have massive turnover.

I'm sure she could have done better working at a bar.

This is an Ivy League school dude. These people will soon be running the country.

>Who cares, college stops mattering when you leave.

This. I've got to a point where I keep seeing people go off to university and automatically become self-centred wankers who believe speaking for others is their right. It's amazing really. People who were grounded and smart just appear to lose all impetus of independence when they're surrounded by like-minded idiots. They never have any intention of engaging with people in the real world. Just on campus and social media.

I disagree

Do you get nervous about Democratic opposition organizing and festering as an out of power party? Similar to what happened with the Tea Party and coalesced under Trump during the Obama years.

>mfw I warned you about this but you didn't listen and called me a silly old snob

>implying Shakespeare wasn't a black lesbian writer

This nigga just won't die

>*tips*

REEEEEEE

isn't UPenn the bottom tier of Ivy League schools? the only time I ever hear about this place is when students are doing retarded social justice shit.

>1990's offer more classes in identity studies!
>2000's require more classes in identity studies!
>2010's ban white cis male writers!

What is their endgame?

>American """"intellectuals""""

We've had the death of the autor and the death of the reader. It was only a matter of time that literature died as well

This is what you get for letting women into university

no, thats brown/dartmouth/cornell
we're solidly mid-tier

t. buttblasted upenn student

BLOOM NO STAY WITH US! WE NEED U

America has always been terrible at literature; the non-STEM intellectual in America has always been an outcast and a stranger to everyone (see Ignatius Reilly).

This is really bad, though. Literature is good in and of itself. If you don't read it, it's honestly your own loss.

I don't say that in a gloating way. I pity these people. Without Shakespeare, without the great poets and writers of the past, life would lose much of its savor.

I hope they get better someday.

They are not out of power, lol.

We already talked about this once, fuck off. It's just a portrait they're not removing Shakespeare from the courses. Also, iirc they moved the portrait somewhere else in the departement, so it's fine.

they're here, they're queer, and they're not gonna learn anymore!

>School of Resentment

YOU WERE WARNED

>It's just a portrait
>so it's fine.
Fuck you.

Why do you think it's fine, user? Do you think this lady is a better writer than shakespeare?

Not the user but I really don't give a shit if they decide to move the portrait in the bathroom.
Rupi Kaur could be taught in classes and John Green could win the Nobel Prize, it won't change my reading habit. A whole western canon already exists, I'm aware of it, I don't need someone to tell me what to read. So why should I care?

I'm fine with this and would happily have participated. Shakespeare is obviously a better writer but that's beside the point, it's hardly as if he needs his profile raising.

fuck donald trump and fuck white peopel

I never read any of her work, so i'm not qualified to say who is the best poet.
I think it's fine because Shakespeare is still abundantly being thaught in class, and still enjoy near mystical admiration in the anglo-sphere.
I'm French and I have a hard time understanding your adoration for the bard. Sure we have our natinal playwrite,Molière, and our natinal novelist/poet Victor Hugo, but I've never heard any of my literature teacher says that they're the best ever. They all had quite different opinions, some said it was Flaubert, some said it was Proust, ect ...
I think that at this point Shakespeare is more of a symbol than anything, and this is why he is targeted by some univesity students. They're not challenging his writing, they're challenging his mythological status. I think both you and the SJWs need to chill a bit. You can like Shakespeare and feminist poets, and you can have several portrait in your uni building.
It's alright user.

>I'ts just a portrait
That is how it starts.

whitey btfo'd we wimmin and niggas taken over

my hero

I've been fired for insubordination before, it's like the clap. Bummed when you get it, but it's pretty common. Especially with those types of jobs because you are very easily replaced

I'll have you know that my High School taught Shakespeare by putting on that god-awful movie of Romeo and Juliet, and my college career thusfar has been about "womyn of color" authors and their vaginas.

They must be obliterated in the name of preservation

>muh public Ivy

I'm currently doing a course that examines the influence of Seneca on Shakespeare. So far we've covered Thyestes and Oedipus / Richard III and Anthony and Cleopatra

Should have done classical studies my dude. The English department in my uni is infested with SJW's and focuses on LGBT and African literature while in Classics we've studied the works of Hesiod, Homer, Horace, Juvenal, Ovid, Virgil etc.

They meant that i'm not going to apply for UPenn.

What? Cornell is top tier.
I mean, was until very recently atleast.

lol...

its a good school but unironically the worst ivy

I want to believe.

first they came for my portraits and i said nothing

then they shoehorned shitty authors into english classes for muh diversity and I said nothing

then they made me into a libcuck and it was too late to speak

youtube.com/watch?v=pzExFrZ9vX4#t=1m18s

why is the left so stupid?

full of women

Whoa............

I swear, real life is becoming progressively more a cartoon with each passing day. Like the writer of the Turner Diaries couldn't make this shit up. Next it will come out that Trump and Putin literally had gay sex. At the very least, I think neoliberal multiculturalism (so called) is reaching its zenith, though I fear what comes next.

>Bloom will die before he finally gets his redemption

A swing back in the other direction.
RIP moderation. :(

Proving Bloom more right every day.