Press F to pay respects

press F to pay respects

F

At least fuck with someone who is 18 years old, you fucking faggot.

What happened to her?

I can just imagine her as it happened, her cracked mom screeching at her about da devil, her frantically trying to secure her YouTube against a flood of anime avatars

Even if the comments were innocuous, I bet just the anime avatars alone would have done it eventually

not again...

FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! Veeky Forums didn't do anything wrong pic related kept posting shit about her on his normie infested page go to his page and report as much things as possible we can not let this slide many such cases sad

Can someone tell me what happened?

Reddt: the thread

Go back to where you came from, dork.

this page admin kept posting shit about her and his normie fans bullied her but now they are trying to blame us

Who is she? Did she have a youtube account?

wtf

>ywn go back in time and bitchslap m00t into not making /pol/

I am so sad and angry

>facebook
>following "ebin xD 4cheng pages"
kys

Who was she?

What the fuck are you talking about, faggot

she was one if not the purest booktuber

Oh no, not again! Fucking Veeky Forums

Fuck off, tripfag. Go to Reddit if your politics are so shitty that /pol/ offends you.

I hate all of you, I'm actually crying you fucking morons

it wasn't us

SHE IS PERFECT SHE WAS EVERYTHING

WHY DID YOU FUCKING DO THIS WHY DO YOU FUCK EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH STUPID Veeky Forums FUCKK YOU HER FAMILY IS THE BEST OUT THERE THERE IS WHY

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A STUPID CUNT

No one on any board is offended by /pol/, nobody here is shocked that you say the word nigger you fucking idiot
/pol/ just shits up every other board they find with frogposting and off-topic horseshit

>tfw I never knew her and never got to watch one of her videos

Of course it was us you retarded piece of dirt, if Veeky Forums wasn't bragging about her all the time the normies would never bullied her. Oh it wasn't us ? Are you stupid or just a total ass ?

You have to go back

the guy who kept on commenting about Mein Kampf, please report in and justify your actions

we brought her into the world and the normies killed her

You are bringing /pol/ shit on a thread completely unrelated to /pol/
YOU are the newfag who has to go back.

I am so ashamed of us

I am not amused.

N E W F A G

How many more times does this have to happen, Veeky Forums?
Find a qt innocent booktuber, start making offensive and lewd comments, videos get deleted or the channel disappears...

She wasnt that great desu

Listen you blithering newfag, Veeky Forums never gave a shit about normies in their youtube world and never did EBIN RAIDS on them. Oldfags don't violate the number one rule of Veeky Forums. This is newfag /pol/io, from the even being referenced in the OP to the off-topic OP itself.

Stop posting.

>saw new video of hers pop up
>put it off to do homework
>come back and it's gone
>mfw

this
also this

Shut the fuck

You just couldn't leave her alone, could you, Veeky Forums?

You're never going to stop. You'll just find another nice girl and scare her off like the last two.

Is this what you're like in person, Veeky Forums? How can you live with yourselves?

J'écris ce message en français parce que je ne parle aps assez bien anglais. Je suis extrêmmement triste et atterré de ce qui s'est passé avec Carli Claire. J'ai envie de pleurer et j'ai incroyablement honte. Aucun de nous ne mérite une fille comme ça et vous lui avez enlevé son seul exutoire. Vous êtes des monstres.

>being so much of a tryhard
>i'm le oldfag xD
You are here since less than a week ago, your opinion is worthless.

it wasn't Veeky Forums

Stop being a triggered shitposting samefag

Who were the last two?

holy fuck

no abla frankoyes

Veeky Forums has been scaring hoes from youtube since 2010.
Stop pretending to know about the ebin rules of Veeky Forums and leave my board.