Can you log in?

Can you log in?

thanks for the "code =", my esteemed intellectual

>no index on the first sigma

uhm

The top part is a little suspicious. Since there's no index on the sum, it implies an infinite sum. And if that [math]\bar{x}[/math] is saying "mean of x" then I don't think the mean of the series 0, 1, 2, 3... is defined. Inb4 -1/12.

Also the exponents on the bottom are not readable.

Sounds like the bar owner saw the expression online with the solution, thought it would be epic to use it as an ad for his bar and so put it on his board incorrectly

it's not even a valid mathematical expression

I'm guessing the passwort would be statistics..?

>The retards arguing over the first sigma despite the phrase "or ask us at the bar" is an obvious hint on what the sum is

We need to take this blackboard and turn it into the new autism test because holy shit.

Enlighten me

excuse me good sir, don't you know the first rule about the internet?!

there is no other place in the world where you can prove your intelligence & edgyness

Man... fuck. "Ask us at the bar".
Just literally think for a second. But I guess I can throw you a bone

Hint: the answer is not a number

Then what's the point of the expression? It's clear the bar owner is just some brainlet who thinks he's clever but actually fucked up the expression writing and wants you to buy a drink at the bar for the code

>"Ask at the bar....."
>Goes to a different cafe

What is the code Veeky Forums?

kurtosis

I learned something. +4 internets.

>Just literally think for a second
>I'm smarter than all of /sci put together...
>...but I still don't quite know when to use "literally"

Was there some chance if you said "Just think for a second", we would take it metaphorically?

Actually it's the *excess kurtosis* since 3 is subtracted.

>Can you log in?
Sure.
[eqn]\log\left(\mathrm i\,n\right)\,=\,\log\,\mathrm i\,+\,\log\,n\,=\,\log\,n\,+\,\mathrm i\,\frac\pi{\ln\,10}[/eqn]

whats the point of writing an expression for the wifi code if you have to ask the index on the top sum at the bar ? why not just write the sum.

Tell me or I'm going to waste my day figuring it out...

This isn't any clearer, can you please explain what the fuck you're trying to say

so it's a number? just brute force it.

dude -1/12 lmao

What about the second sum index starting with 3