>Homo Erectus: deformed hunans passed off as missing links
>Neanderthals: odd race of humans passed off as ape-men
>Cro-Magnon: regular humans
Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/abxAVuwJpIA?t=153
aeon.co/essays/on-epigenetics-we-need-both-darwin-s-and-lamarck-s-theories
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The problem with this kind of thinking is that, hypothetically speaking, if evolution was TRUE, you could still come up with these same complaints. Therefor the argument is worthless trash.

You just set up an imaginary point in the evolution of man and decided that everything before that point is just a mutant monkey and everything after that point is just a mutant human.

>Really makes you laugh

ftfy

get yer boards out everyone

So you're telling me that this somehow turned into a whale?

Evolution is continuous, not discrete. These are only hallmarks of the evolution of the human race.

No, that is an image. Images don't evolve into whales. This is common knowledge.

Explain trilobites boi

>thinking an ad hom chart somehow takes away from what has been stated

In less than 4 million years, yes.

Variations within a kind=/=evidence for evolution.

Here is a quite accurate chart of the evolution of whales. Note that the time scale is in MILLIONS of years. If you take e.g. a generation time of 20 years you would have 2.500.000 generations that can slowly adapt to the environment over 50.000.0000 years.
Many people will not understand that evolution is a slow and gradual process. Human life span is too short to observe it for most species (although one can already observe significant changes of some populations within decades)

>So you're telling me that this somehow turned into a whale?
THIS thing (whatever it is) did not turn into another thing. This is another common misconception about evolution. The individuals of the population that had favourable traits were more likely to reproduce and pass on their genes. This went on over generations with each individual of the population looking very, very similar to its parent and offspring generation. After many generations (thousands or even more) you would see significant addaptions to the aquatic environment, like feet turning into fins......

There are some other important factors to it and once you will start reading more about evolution you will start to realize that the evidence for it is tremendous. Maybe read a book like "the greates show on earth" from Richard Dawkins if you want to know more

The chart is full of points that have been refuted a thousand times. It's used to point out the ignorance of people who still use them. People don't respond to them intellectually, much like how you wouldn't respond intellectually to someone who says that the Earth is only 10,000 years old, humans once lived to 600 years old, and a great flood once killed everyone but a man, his family, and two of every species.

>Australian Abbos are more closely related to caucasians and asians than africans
>Dumbass "race realists" make making basic bitch mistake of thinking they are abbos and africans are closely related
lmaooo

We literally have prehistoric stone age men walking among us called niggers. What more proof do you need?

Whites are subhumans anyway.

Are parentheses a new form of bolding or italicization?
Really makes me think
>pic could be related. I haven't chosen one yet.

>nope. Not related

Do any of you lurking evolution denialists have an explanation for vestigial structures?

The Appendix is not vestigial. People who have their Appendix removed are more likely to have problems dealing with infections.

The Coccyx is not vestigial. You cannot control your bowels without it. There was a guy who offered to pay people thousands of dollars to have their Coccyx. Nobody wanted to claim it was vestigial after that.

In the same way that saying "I don't understand Evolution, therefore God must have done it" is a poor argument, saying "I don't know what this organ does therefore it must be a byproduct of evolution" is a poor argument.

There are better arguments for evolution than the vestigial organ argument.

**to have their coccyx removed.**

>"homo sapiens evolved from neanderthals!"
really made me think

Then how come there are no more trilobites?

I think you misunderstand what "vestigal" means with respect of structures in extant species, humans included.

Vestigal does not mean useless. A vestige is what is "left over" of a structure present in ancestors, or extant relatives. It only means that the structure no longer fulfils the function it fulfilled in ancestral species. Ear bones, no longer a gill support structure. Appendix, no longer used directly in digestion. Coccyx, no longer the base of a tail.

This isn't a contentious point to anyone who knows what they're talking about. Unless they are actively trying to deceive others into thinking it is contentious.

Evolution is not grounded in reality, it's as simple as that.

In fact, everything points to a devolution of the human race, and life in general.

>everything points to a devolution of the human race, and life in general.

yeah, you were spawned and mankind or life on earth hasn't recovered since

>pic
I would have to admit, I kek'd.

So in other words, a vestigial organ is neither useless nor unimportant? Therefore it is something that a creator would put into a living creature because it does, in fact, serve a purpose.

Not that I am claiming vestigial organs to be proof of God, but the defense that vestigial organs serve a function severely reduces the strength of the argument. I would simply argue that calling an organ vestigial is a fairly circular argument because you would have to assume that the creature evolved to come to that conclusion.

Not a particularly convincing argument, but funny as hell.

I'd question why a perfect creator would intentionally develop a system that allows for such things like cancer and be a benevolent and sane being.

I think its more likely that we are the spawn of millions of years of things happening and the scale of it is beyond our comprehension so we look to condense the formation of our existence to a familiar and chronologically close cause (we were created by an omnipotent being tens of thousands of years ago).

I don't think Religious people are stupid though. As far as I'm concerned, the "State" is no more real an entity than "God" and most of the political process is bullshit anyways.

>what is the fall?
>what is original sin?

>Original Sin

That only works if you're christian, and believe that the garden of eden predicted the need for Jesus the Redeemer to come in and beatify your shit

If it is Original Sin that begot things like cancer, then why do the faithful and redeemed still fall to the same machinations that cull the heretical?

All are born with it, and shall die with it.

it's a /pol/ thing used to imply that something is the work of (((merchants))) or (((globalists))) (((bankers))) or whatever other obvious dogwhistle they use to mean (((kikes))).

>whoops! can't show that in a Christian manga!

descendants of stone age men.

We mixed with them in Europe and Asia.

>just because
Greendale, just because!

this

Yeah but if a structure serves one function in one organism but the same structure serves a different function in another organism is that not evidence of evolution?

This grows into a human in less than 24 years

I kind of doubt how late they depict them as still having significant fur, even a hippo doesn't have fur and they aren't nearly as aquatic as some of things on here that have a coat as thick as most large dogs.

>can observe an egg turning into an infant
>can't observe a fish growing legs, a dinosaur growing wings, or an ape turning into a man
Almonds, man

That egg is preprogrammed to become an infant but evolution is coincidental.

>one is order
>one is random chance

Mutation is coincidental. Evolution is adaption, which is obviously non-coincidental, but instead reactionary.

Adaptation is still coincidental because the environment is unpredictable.

>can claim a single dinosaur bone is a new species
>say evidence isn't clear if it's found in Tertiary rock
Wow, so consistent.

While I agree on the point that the environment is unpredictable, I would rather explicitly state that adaptation is a direct result of the environment, ergo the adaptation itself is only indirectly coincidental. I'd word it like this because, if one worked on a premise like yours, everything would be coincidental due to assumed random distribution of particles with the big bang.

Why would you not be able to claim something? We live in a pretty free world. Anybody can claim literally anything.

Idk, all I see is a bunch of naked homos

Is there anything wrong with that premise?

No, it's an assumption so there can't be much wrong with it anyway. It's just that it makes it harder to assign certain reasons for certain events. I guess my stance here is just based on my laziness.

>Really makes you think.
OP is delusional and clinically ill.

>evolution man still preserves bilateral symmetry
kek, christfags win this one.

Normally I'd say /k/ is the easiest board to troll, but now I see the light. Veeky Forums is the easiest board to troll.

>t. Lost soul

>sees humans reproduce natural process
>denies the natural process

wew

Forget all this animal shit, huemans are where it matters. How does anyone explain intractable racial differences and characteristics without evolution?

>We mixed with them in Europe and Asia
That is very different than evolving from them.

These faggots will say some shit about "variation in kind".

Piltdown man was a hoax, won't bother reading the rest.

It's like global warming

But there is a difference between micro and macroevolution. As a girl if there is a difference between a micropenis and BBC. See what they say

Your wasting your time trying to explain evolution.

>50 million years
>chart shows transition to water took 10 to 15

>he doesn't knows

That meme comes from this show youtu.be/abxAVuwJpIA?t=153

echo-posting should be a bannable offense.
take the "politically incorrect" pseudoshit to /pol

>t. kike

>Really makes you think.
It actually does.
>aeon.co/essays/on-epigenetics-we-need-both-darwin-s-and-lamarck-s-theories

>believing either of these heretics

Whole organs? Probably not. In humans alone, there are pretty useless structures that have negligible function and are nothing but a resource and energy drain.
Ear muscles and that forearm tendon used for Tommy John surgery come to mind.

With genetics we can speed up that, I want to make a startup to create genetically engineered domestic aquatic dachshunds.

That's something I would buy.

Fuck off.

>tfw no 8 legged corgi

ITT a bunch of creationists that still dont really understand what evolution by process of natural selection is. Id respect you more if you at least opened a book first next time.

There's something i don't understand there:

How can Neanderthal have reproduced with homo sapiens and/or cro-magnon if they were different species ?

By the way, can eskimos and aborigenes have fertile offspring ?

that's like saying there's a difference between an object falling to the ground and the Earth orbiting around the Sun.
it is the same exact process seen at different scales. pic related.

stay salty :^)

>labels selective breeding of dogs "natural selection"
Creationists are mentally defective.

Prove you're right and collect your Nobel Prize.

>tfw no dachshund constrictor