Anyone here read on psychedelics...

Anyone here read on psychedelics? I read that taking some psychedelics like mdma and shrooms lsd dmt etc hyperconnect your mind and let you learn things about yourself quicker. And also I read that taking Ayahuasca once can bring you to the same state of mind that comes with months of meditation.

So that made me think, if you read while on a small dose of a psychedelic substance to hyperconnect your mind, can you understand books and apply them to your life better than just reading them? Would it be easier to change your perspective if you read a book like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Peter Pan

it's about a little boy who never grew up

>advocating degeneracy
>not embracing redpilled frog living of virtue

I've heard of people having positive experiences micro-dosing lsd ...... I think there are better places on the internet to ask people about this

Where should I ask? And do you mean they read while micro dosing?

Basically I started reading Stirner but I feel like I can't apply it that well to my life and was thinking if I read it with microdosing then I can become the ultimate spookless god I've always wanted to be

bump

Today's projection is:
>I never grew past my superegoic insistance that "good adults don't do drugs". You're the child here, user.

>Inb4 learn to greentext.
Don't hide behind internet grammar like a yellow-bellied pussy. You knew what I meant.

Psychedelics are fun, but they are powerful hallucinogens. Even if you can manage to focus enough to read, the essence of whatever your reading will be lost because you are hallucinating. Same goes for consuming any media while tripping or stoned. Im kind of tired of the meme that psychs and weed make you better able to understand art

shut up you degenerate

Depends how far you go, as said. If you are experienced with something like LSD you can go into it gently and not be totally consumed by the experience.

I've had a great time on /lit reading about Borges and going on to read some of his transcribed interviews. Was a lovely twist of the brain.

Wow, all that abstinence has really honed your logic and argument skills.

you microdosed while on lit before?

Sure have. I got to the point where I really enjoy doing "normal" things on psychedelics, because I find it provides more insights into the spheres of life that actually impact me day to day.

mdma isn't a psychedelic
also if you're reading on drugs you won't be able to focus, reading requires a clear mind

DUDE LSD LMAO

DUDE I GET ENLIGHTENED FROM A CHEMICAL I "TRIPPED" ON IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT LMAO

wow you're so much more enlightened than us bro, you don't do drugs!!! XD

>DUDE MOVIES LMAO, I GET ENLIGHTENED FROM A FILM I "WATCHED" IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT LMAO
>DUDE BOOKS LMAO, I GET ENLIGHTENED FROM A BOOK I "READ" IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT LMAO
>DUDE GIRLS LMAO, I GET ENLIGHTENED FROM A GIRL I "HAS SEX WITH" IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT LMAO
>DUDE SPIRITUALITY LMAO, I GET ENLIGHTENED FROM A MEDITATION I "CONTEMPLATED" IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT LMAO
>DUDE INTERNET LMAO, I GET ENLIGHTENED FROM A IDEA I "WAS EXPOSED TO" IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT LMAO
>DUDE EXPERIENCES LMAO, I GET ENLIGHTENED FROM A PHENOMENON I "WITNESSED" IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT LMAO

>triggered degenerate libcucks
sorry sweetheart but it's time to grow up.

>triggered fascist communist

sorry bro u r not in highschool nemore

>degenerate
>libcucks
>sweetheart

the only pill I'll be taking is the red pill when I report this post to the DEA

>libcucks
Reminder that Evola liked Psychedelics and hallucinogenic drugs in general

ITT reddit numale beta degenerates

I'm curious... How much of this is trolling and how much is genuine offence at the topic of psychedelics? I'm guessing it's around 95/5.

>Give yourself brain damage
>Simultaneously insult God by cracking the lens He crafted so that you could experience the world
>Call this enlightenment
Liberalism SICKENS ME

Please respond to

so guys should I do drugs and then read stirner or not? I just want to become the emobdiment of a spookless human but it's like I can't reach full spooklessness, I still feel severely spooked even after ridding myself best I can

please help

ah, this stupid thread again.

I enjoy reading light poetry while tripping. I always have my copy of English romantics with me when I do acid. It can be nearly impossible to make the words stop floating off the page but it's doable. It doesn't grant any permanent deeper understanding of the texts though.

what thread came before this?

Do it. You know you want to.

do what

if you want to hack your brain, meditate. it's more stable and less side effects, will eventually go deeper and bring more lasting effects than drugs

LSD then Stirner audiobook. I hear it's all on YouTube. Turn it up loud.

>Simultaneously insult God by cracking the lens He crafted so that you could experience the world

Ahh... that line gets me good. In my last MDMA experience I punctured a hole in my being - like it was a hole stabbed into my soul by a chemical icepick (roughly localized to the top of my head, but it had a proprioceptive aspect of being outside and above my head as well) which had the feeling of opening up into some cold, breezy height, with the acute sense that if I vaulted myself out of this hole I would find myself standing on a parked car downtown shouting at people walking down the street that I'm the next Jesus Christ - I could see myself going fully mad right on the other side of this hole, which could well have happened if my dose had been stronger.

But I could feel His light on me through that same hole as well - like I understood the purpose of my life, Jesus Christ and all the Buddhas (and some of the central insights of that experience have held up years later). I saw myself from the point of view of Providence - all the experiences of my life manifested as this floating Edenic mountain-valley-garden island thing, with patterns mapping onto the whole structure of everything I was and am and ever will be all at once - like the total contents of my memory had jumped out infront of me as this floating architectonic mental representation. I couldn't sleep for 3 days and became very ill, every joint in my body was cracking and I developed a fever, finally knocked myself out with cough syrup on the 3rd night after the event - avoiding a trip to the hospital. For 9 days afterwards I felt this artificial, metallic bliss, like really warm and happy but also sharply aware that it was unnatural and somehow alien, like I had just survived a great trauma - had to take a full week off of work.

tldr don't do drugs if you're practicing meditation 1 hr+ per day, they light up the same brain circuits

I think you'll find that God invented psychedelics too, user.

bro that's crazy why did MDMA do that? I thought it just gave u lots of serotonin

I am afraid to do it now because I meditate, how much did u take?

But he also tells us to pray, which creates the same effect. A superior effect, in fact.

mdma is incredibly impure so his experience is probably due to that

Kek. My hunch is you've never prayed while on psychedelics.

I don't know about microdosing with something but every time I've done LSD or mushrooms, about half an hour in I can't read shit.

It's all just disjointed squiggles, and even if you can read the act of reading multiple sentences and assembling their content into a cohesive paragraph is impossible.

Honestly after trying to read on psys I think that letters are a real bullshit way of transferring a thought from one human to another.

i honestly believe taking psychedelics occasionally is important for a healthy mind, because it gives you a temporary shift in perspective, which is invaluable. but if you take enough of anything to get to the "tripping balls" stage you can't read for shit. if you trip hard enough you can barely speak or formulate sentences in an articulate way, let alone read a book

>Honestly after trying to read on psys I think that letters are a real bullshit way of transferring a thought from one human to another.

It's shit like this that gives conscientious psych users a bad name.

he has a point though
>tao lin

Really!? What is it?

duuuuuuuuudes do any of you ever like.... smoke weeeed before you read? I've been getting blackout high and reading the stranger for the last year and a half, trippy shit man

>God created it so consuming it can't be bad lmao
At least read the first 20 pages of the Bible before you throw out your hot opinions

>Anyone here read on psychedelics?

Reading. kek. You clearly have no idea of the effects of psychedelics. Here is site that will give you some information:

erowid.org

also, MDMA is not a psychedelic nor a drug you'd do much reading on