Bleak house? any good?

bleak house? any good?

Veeky Forums WAS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HER DELETING HER VIDEOS IT WAS PIC RELATED NOTHING WOULD OF HAPPENED IF HE HADEN'T POST ABOUT CARLI IN HIS NORMIE INFESTED PAGE

>still reading dead white males

>start spamming girl youtuber
>'lol we must make sure she takes her page down as soon as possible by creeping her out like that other girl before because that became an epic meme'
>feign surprise when it happens to ensure new epic and not at all boring meme is forced

kill yourselves

nice scapegoat. it was all us.

I'd black if you get me tbvh

I'd love to see you black her

*her

Sb should shop her into a blacked pic, the one with the hand.
Then send it to her mother

Same desu. A girl like that needs a good, honest blacking.

the mother wouldn't get it

Her videos were dreadful. Not exactly a loss

>Veeky Forums WAS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HER DELETING HER VIDEOS

Honestly her Mother is.

You guys were creepy disgusting fucks as per usual but this girl is 18 now. She is an adult.

What 18 year old deletes their YouTube page because their Mother tells them to? I feel bad for how emotionally sheltered and smothered this girl is by her control freak parents.

Do you think they reported to the authorities?

I hate cuck chan

Be honest. You'd love to see her with a strong black man. I know I would

wtf would they do? did anyone do anything against the law? wtf there's even laws on the Internet? is it against the Internet law to say "kys" to someone?

plz hurry with answer

It's not like I wouldn't love to give her my own hymen divider.

RIP CARLI

Somebody in a thread claimed to have threatened them. Probably a lie, but y not could explain their video deleting

Doubtful. It's still a shame to see a cute girl who could probably get into a relationship very easily if she wanted to be this emotionally led by her Mother. She is 18 and still letting her dictate her YouTube usage. It's so bizarre.

i was talking about the visitors from 9-1 chan

Her mother just freaked!
Probably because I described how I'd kill the husband and then make her watch me raping her kids, starting with the twink boy and working my way down to the smallest. Then I'd gut Carli like a fish and livestream it.
W/e can't remember the edgy rest now

>tips fedora

do you have schizophrenia

because you sound like a literal crazy person

relax it's joke

weird that your mind would even go there though man.

you sirs are the new generation of trolls. keep these newfags in order.

Fuck off, reddit.

What's it like being a literal cuck?

she looks frazzled, she looks like she has been enlightened, and powered up like 5 years in a few nights or something

>tfw Veeky Forums broke her quaint Christian home apart

Her face looks as to say; I had no idea (or why) God (would) let so many Demons run free in our Eden

underated

how can i contact carli

send her a letter

>F R A Z Z L E D

Oh yeah and your parents were so great for letting you become culturally enriched in Veeky Forums where you stalk strangers and laugh and pictures of cum on their face. Great parenting there. They should write a book.

hey I browse that chinese cartoon image board and I turned out okay

leave it to me lads. I'll get to the bottom of this.

Fuck off fedora

>tfw too stupid to find her address even though it would probably be really easy.

Finally we can carlipost again

yo stfu nigger this is a thread about bleak house

My girlfriend has never been happier. Nor has our relationship ever been stronger than since we introduced a black bull to our bedroom.

Guess the joke it on you, virgen Drumpf-tard

She isn't even cute.

ew augdog

Get the fuck out you /pol/rat robots

this board is redpilled now, cuck

Trust me, if you are posting in this thread then no, you did not turn out ok.

Nah
I haven't read it btw

No it's not. It's just the entire world looks like a giant red pill to brainwashed pol addicts.

Stop

I told my gf about her on Monday or Tuesday and we watched all the moms videos and my gf is really disappointed in you guys. I showed her the Katie thing and she thought it was funny but mean. oh well.

we are actually seeing the truth through the redpilled while you are brainwashed by liberalism and degeneracy. And we're winning. Enjoy the wall

>flat short radfem bangs
no thanks

Flat?

sauce if neechee girl?

that's after they grew out

You idiots don't even talk about literature, why are you here? Fuck off back to your board.

what were the mom videos like?

reee

More pls.

Sauce? That's her talking about how huge my cock is obviously.

they were insanely ordinary. but that's what made them so great. our favorites were the recipe videos. the best recipe was tattertot casserole. dump a bag of tots in a pan and pour in some milk eggs and cheese lmao. sucks tattertots don't exist in Canada.

>implying I give a fuck about someone else building a wall in their backyard
But I do think the wall project will be nice for that poor Mexico country to bring in some more jobs to help their economy.

Sorry, august doesn't like white boys.

That's not even a good looking nigger.

This desu. Wish she's found a hotter black man to really rock her world

I don't think it's the face that matters to her.

I thought she was a lesbian

Please tell me someone here mirrored all of the mother's videos. I could care less about Claire's pleb tier tastes, but her mother's cooking talents, budgeting skills, and overall attitude/parenting philosophy were really inspiring.

Yeah, we know it's all about sweet and big virtue signaling.

we also liked the tour of the home school room and the kids closets. never in my life have I seen such cleanliness and organization.

Does modern """""lit""""" even discuss books anymore? Y'all cowards just chit-chat and gossip about girls that read books on YouTube and write shitty feminist poetry.

>big virtue
No

get the fuck out of here you /mu retard.