Special Relativity

Find ONE fucking flaw.

Protip: You fucking can't.

>special relativity
>pick is general relativity

you should leave physics to the big boys, goy.

well, i dont know what R, a, b stand for

>Has terrible grammar and spelling.

I am glad you chose physics instead of English, my friend.

[math]R=R_{ab}g^{ab}[/math] is the ricci scalar, a and b are just indices

>Using SI units formula instead of geometrical one.
Brainlet.

why write it like that when you can write

[math]R^{a} \ _{bac}g^{bc} = R[/math]

why write it like that when you can write

[math]R = g^{bc}\partial_{a}\Gamma^{a} \ _{bc} - g^{bc}\partial_{c}\Gamma^{a} \ _{ba} + g^{bc}\Gamma^{a} \ _{ad}\Gamma^{d} \ _{bc} - g^{bc}\Gamma^{a} \ _{cd}\Gamma^{d} \ _{ba}[/math]

Who is that gu? He has a massive forehead.

I have not been entirely correct with the placement of the lower indices on the christoffel symbols, however since spacetime is torsionless and the christoffel symbols are thusly symmetric in their lower indices it is a moot point.

Only one?

The low velocity limit of special relativity is not actually Galilean relativity.

isn't it? in the case where velocity is approaches zero you get the galilean transformation from the lorentz, take the lorentz factor to be 1 and the quantity v/(c^2) to be zero

>spacetime is torsionless
lol nope

>pole
>goy

opinion discarded

Brainlet engineer here. Does relativity provide a correct description of gravity? I keep hearing that we still don't have a theory that properly explains it.

relativity gives incorrect predictions at small scales, particle theory gives incorrect predictions at large scales.
the goal would be to have a unified theory that gives predictions at all scales

Taking v

>Can't make a solid argument so has resort to Ad hominem

The first order Taylor approximation of the low velocity limit v

QM has become more useful faster than Einstein's toy theory.

One flaw of SR? How about it's extremely restrictive assumptions? Like constant velocities, neglecting gravity, instantaneous acceleration, etc.

>can't form a solid sentence
>resorts to gibberish