I've only read two books in my adult life, Propaganda by Ed Bernays and The Art Of The Deal by Donald Trump...

I've only read two books in my adult life, Propaganda by Ed Bernays and The Art Of The Deal by Donald Trump. How am I doing so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/2016/09/how-your-oculus-rift-is-secretly-funding-donald-trumps-racist-meme-wars/
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. Continue on to The Bible.

I refuse to believe that anyone on this website has unironically read The Art of the Deal.

The Art of the Deal is The Bible.

Why? It's certainly not a masterpiece but it articulates Trump's personal philosophy pretty well, and provides context to much of the stuff he does that gets misconstrued as stupidity or insanity by his political opponents

It's actually unironically a good read. Like said, it's a little peak into his genius. He's not a billionaire in the whitehouse by dumb luck.

>How much did he pay you to say that?

I love how even the left can only call bannon an evil genius at worst. Bannon is the smarts, Trump is the brawn.

Do you get a paid a certain amount for each post.....or do you have to get a thread over a certain amount of replies to make bank?

>everyone with a different opinion is a shill
*tips hat*

>Shills now calling normal posters shills
>Projection much

Seriously....usd or btc?
Or do they buy you something off your amazon wishlist if get a certain amount of .......attention

Better than nothing I suppose.

Check out these:
The Recognitions
Underworld
Crime And Punishment
Gravity's Rainbow
The Magic Mountain
The Sound And The Fury
Journey To The End of The Night
War & Peace
A Smuggler's Bible

CTR is funded by leftists, who are actual paid shills who are routinely beaten by a group of a few thousand virgins on /pol/ who do it for free, if you know of someone who will pay me to shitpost for the right, please give me their contact info.

Looks like leftist horseshit to me. Bolano was a commie. Read hamsun then stfu

>i refuse to believe people actually do things I don't like

pathetic

arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/2016/09/how-your-oculus-rift-is-secretly-funding-donald-trumps-racist-meme-wars/

Also breitbart confirmed for posting shills and having unpaid interns shit-posting in shifts...........did nobody aware you of this is your echo chamber?....figures.
Then we have Russian shenanigans.

No evidence nimble america pays shitposters, did you even read that article? on r/the_donald, nimble america was thought of to be a scam for a long time, haven't even heard the name since the election.

Actually, I have a Chipotle gift card that Steve Bannon personally reloads with funds on a biweekly basis based off of the number of (you)'s I get.

>on r/the_donald,
>shills the subreddit

FTFY

It's all "fake news" right?
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls

A tactic pulled straight from the /pol/ playbook.

the art of the deal is literally 100% ghost written by a dude who just wanted a cheque

You are about to fuck pussy if you haven't already.

Literally the only news articles about "nimble america" are about that one dumb ass VR guy donating to it. I wasted time reading your first article and skimmed this one, nothing in it is giving any evidence that nimble america is paying shitposters. All of the articles that come up on google when you google nimble america all appear to be from a single news cycle. It's literally nothing.

>by a dude who just wanted a cheque

....then proclaimed that donald-dumbfuck was not of sound mind

> truth is a bunch of stuff I Happen to like the idea of.

Jesus, you just previously cited a subreddit as a legit news source got colossal nigger.

Have I blown your cover, shill.?

Lmao, thanks for all the bumps buddy, but fuck off if you're going to make up quotes then lash out in autsm when you realize you don't have an argument.

As if anyone would waste money on Veeky Forums of all places. The last bastion of complete nobodies.

>btfo

That doesn't invalidate any of the posts you quoted.

> damage control

I'll have my burrito bowl in no time at this rate, thank you friend

>cheque
You have to go back, Achmed.

t. pyotr

The Art of the Deal was pretty good. I mean I liked a lot of thing thing said in it as well as the stories. I just hate how it was written.

you can really see the crazy in Winona's eyes in that pic

Wow you're an antifa faggot ahahahahaha

I read it because Trump won and I was curious.
If he didn't won,I wouldn't have read it,

Where do I go from here?

Are you also a scat fetishist cuckold?

There is a disturbing lack of the epithet pseud in this thred.

6 feet under, I hope.

my twisted world

>I refuse to believe that anyone on this website has unironically read The Art of the Deal.

I read it out of curiosity. An interesting insight but nothing special. 2/5

The infamous Mel Gibson recordings are unforgivable. He wasn't even being a man, and actually revealed himself as an impotent mong.

BUT can we be real?

>Have you said everything?
>I've said...NOTHING!

That was great.

Be that as it may, young Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapons 1 & 2 is still my husbando.

>don't read taboo books
>don't try to see if the devil is the good guy
Even if you find out that he is not, its worth a shot.

only the typical washington crowd that thinks anybody thats made it through Caro is in secret super-MENSA thinks Bannon is any smarter than a box of rocks

Bannon is a conspiracy theorist (generally an auto DQ from "genius") that gambled and won big on latching on to a demagogue with preexisting image and name recognition

>only read two books
>one of them is Art of the Deal

sounds about right

Mel Gibson could literally shoot up a mall and I would still love him.

>The infamous Mel Gibson recordings are unforgivable.

you have to go back
in the oven
Shlomo

Ezra Pound and Celine

>The Art Of The Deal by Donald Trump

Might get this tomorrow. Is it worth a read?