Simple Question

Who was the most brilliant black man in the history of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheick_Modibo_Diarra
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennet_Omalu
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._Arthur_Lewis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Animalu
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Edward_Maceo_West
youtube.com/watch?v=smRXnyUWktg
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz47XGsi2e0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Jimbo Hydroxine, not because I thought he was the smartest but because he made some pretty good tunes all the niggers could dance too

Bump

Tariq Nasheed, obviously. His lyrics were the deepest in history and as wise as philosophy wants to be.

his music is shit though

lol

Fight me faggot, his music was great. I refuse to believe you have listened to electric ladyland and thought "this is trash lmao." What are you? Some kind of faggot who scoffs at a little Hendrix because he only enjoys "patrician music" (nightcore remixes and white noise)
>tfw you have to take shit outside to /mu/ because a bitch didn't like himself a little Jimbo Hydroxine

Jesus Christ

We wuz prophets and sheit nigga

Albert Einstein

Obama

jesus

me tbqh

the Father that left

Fat Albert Einstein

Not even the greatest nigger artist. What he did is what your average edgelord with a guitar does when the acid hits.

The most brilliant nigger of all time is Nas and he's a literal WE WUZ who believes every conspiracy theory surrounding niggers. That pretty much tells you everything you need to know about the intelligence of his kind. The smartest and greatest negro of all time is exactly what you'd expect him to be: a dumb nigger.

Dr. Nut

Damn I was really hoping Veeky Forums wouldn't stoop to /pol/ levels with all that nigger bullshit. The question was asking after a brilliant black man.

There isn't one

Carver, because peanut butter is fucking delicious.
Especially with watermelon and grape soda.

John Coltrane

>doesn't like Jimi
>thinks Nas is good
how rich

Coltrane < Davis

OP here - in all honesty I posed the question with the expectation of However it does seem that black brilliance lies in music which is true - in particular American style music so there's that. Now I can be even better at my backhanded racism.

Wow. Your understanding of music is shit. Hendrix was god tier. Ask any real guitar player. (Including me.)

Prove that you are real first. Anyway; Rory, Eric Clapton, B. B. KANG, Freddie KANG, Page all shit on him. He was good but extremely overrated.

the only genuinely big name in mathematics and sciences I have come across who is black is Professor Blackwell of the rao backwell theorem, one of the main figures of 20th century mathematical statistics.

can any one else think of a more significant black scientist? I can't

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheick_Modibo_Diarra

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheick_Modibo_Diarra
nah I'm sorry, working as an engineer on a space mission does not make you a bigname.

maybe if you were the chief engineer or chief engineerof one of the very important subsystems or if you invented some important piece of tech as well

this is scraping the barrel dude.

in terms of intellectual status and contributing to mankind's body of knowledge, Blackwell ranks far higher among black scientists than the dude you linked

I prefer clapton. Technically clean.

any asshole can be "technically clean", real innovators go beyond the borders of technique

nas has scandinavian ancestry

succesful nigger = white nigger
look at blake griffith, steph curry, etc

mike tyson, jeremy meeks and the list goes on

fuck niggers

and obama

fuck niggers

>The most brilliant nigger of all time is Nas and he's a literal WE WUZ who believes every conspiracy theory surrounding niggers.
>implying Nas believes that shit and isn't just pretending to boost record sales

You fell for the West-African double bluff.

Hannibal Barca

>Dr. Omalu

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennet_Omalu

>Arthur Lewis

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._Arthur_Lewis

>Alexander Animalu

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Animalu

>James Edward Maceo West

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Edward_Maceo_West

wasn't black
he was north african, doesn't mean he was black

Lil Wayne

no, they can't because you don't hear technically clean guitarists out there do you. every good guitarist over uses their overdrive and distortion buttons so they can get off on good hammer ons and shit so they sound like they doing good but they aint. Clapton plays every note. Jimi was stylish af but he werent the best technically. Id actually even put mike bloomfield above hendricks. Hes a clean boy like clapton. More traditional blues though, not as fast up and down the fret but he can sure burn them strings up like a nigga.

watch bloomfield's "wine" solo on youtube. thats a good solo. plays every note, clean, cleaner than clapton. Claptons clean but he still relies on his effects to get that sound.

Thats my motto for being a good guitarist. Play every note. Guitarists get the luxury (as opposed to say piano players) that they dont have to play every note. But a great guitarist plays every note. Hendrix didnt do that. He shit on everyone. But pure style and amp.

youtube.com/watch?v=smRXnyUWktg

And fuck van halen or metal guitarists. The last clean rock guitarist in popular consciousness was wray vaughn.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz47XGsi2e0

another great solo but this time by stephen stills. Highly underrated. Great psychedelic country take on a Dylan classic. Stills plays clean on this too but he draws more on country than blues.

Shut up. Shut the fuck up. Have you even heard of puple haze or sone free? Stop trying to be an asshole and be more open minded you fat fuck.

MLK jr.

niggers tongue my anus

This is pretty good. Can you recommend more stuff like this?

Check out the super session album this came from; al kooper, bloomfield and stills. Interesting because they wanted it to be like a jazz album. its split between instrumentals and rock covers with stills and bloomfield playing lead guitar on each respective side of the album. Bloomfield plays all the instrumentals though. Plays very traditional blues style like BB king or somin. Slow and soulful, just imagine the guitar as doubling on the vocal lines.

If youre looking for other music that sounds like this, the only music that i think sounds like this is the byrds later albums like notorious byrd brothers, sweetheart at the rodeo and i believe theres another psychedelic tinged country album. Also worth checking out is probably crosby, stills and nash and buffalo springfield - bands which stills (also singing lead on the song i linked) is a major player in. Any bloomfield stuff? check out paul butterfield blues band particularly East-West. Live albums very good but i doubt many of them have bloomfield as guitarist. All blues, R&B, Jazz stuff. Butterfield was great on the harmonica too.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I fucking despise niggers
and so should you

better than 99% of rappers

>that
>nigger
How?