What's the most profound novel ever written?

Thats a girl peepee

I'm gonna lose my virginity to a dommy prostitute this Friday

It's Saturday already.

Damn sounds good, what are you gonna do with her?

Good luck.

If she's cool, she'll give you a good experience. If not, she'll try to squander your paid time, knowing that you're inxperienced and not very demanding.

Most whores fucking suck these days. Some still have work ethic but the vast majority are just college-age hags who think they're really cool for being prostitutes. You literally have to be careful that they don't try to spend 40 minutes of your hour talking about how they are financing their art degree by inhaling cum.

Vingt mille lieues sous les mers

That's pleb-core m8.

Pardonnez-moi, mais je pense que les livres du Jules Verne sont pour les bébés.

>not a trap
disgraceful, desu

The only time I ever hired a prostitute, I answered the door and one of the girls from my literature tutorial turned out to be who I ordered. I slammed the door shut in her face I was so disgusted. She switched tutorials as well.

>things that never happened

V.

Seriously?

That's upsetting.

why would I go into this specifically to lie to you? I don't even know you

Wanted to go to a prostitute as well and it's legal in my country, but every single one, without without exaggeration, every single one is REALLY ugly (yeah, who am I to speak, but I'm willing to pay money and they're job is to get fucked) or twice as old as me. What's the fucking point in trying anymore?

Pardonnez-moi, mais je pense que vous avez tort de dire ça.

Was she hot? I guess students loans are hard to pay.

*their, before anyone calls me out, I was typing through tears.

handsome - as in not very striking but you could look them in the eyes and nut

d'accord...

People lie on the Internet all the time, my girlfriend said so.

No. Imitative (the foto). Still, it blows me away that it was written by a 24yr old, and that the only sympathetic character in the entite novel (the author himself was clearly in love with Victoria) is a denizen of the sewers-- the female rat theological student too quickly abandoned.

Thanks dude i just get a ticked for fappin in public

Well tell her not to be so cynical.

I told her and now we're divorced.

Yep, it's a good novel.

That's not a lamp.

Correct