Vitamins cause cancer

Vitamins cause cancer.

Fluoride actually fuck you up

fat clogs ur arteries

Water makes you drown.

Wait, vitamins cause cancer? Can I
get a source on this, I take vitamins for more than 6months now

YOURE ABOUT TO DIE

basically, if you have more vitamins than you need, the excess goes to forming cancerous cells, and feeds them, where as your normal cells don't use it. you literally feed the cancer in your body with excess nutrition.

How easy is it to reach "excess" nutrition as they define it?

past 100% RDA, not hard to do that at all... 2x RDA definitely there.

Now I'm depressed, I'll do more research on this and maybe quit taking my multivitamin/minerals,at least I eat kiwis so I get antioxydents

my Vitamin b is 4000% Daily value

Oh hey, at least I can finally die earlier without worrying my parents!

living causes cancer, think about it OP

sperm causes aids

you could become friends with your cancer, its not so bad

In facts, it has been proven that RDA values are much lower than the needs of the human body, especially in the case of vitamin D

>broscience

RDA is definitely from the minimum amount you need to avoid diseases from vitamin and nutrient deficiency. They are not based on the amount that is optimal for health.

*defined

Tooth paste is poison

Life causes death.

cancer cells are already deadly by virtue of existing, unless vitamins are making them more common they arent causing anything by feeding them

cancer cells take the excess. you are feeding them.

>feed the cancer in your body with excess nutrition
by what mechanism do cancer cells wait until other cells have had their fill before absorbing nutrients, provide a peer reviewed scientific study please

>2017
>Not mega dosing vitamin K so you can see through walls

they don't wait, they gather their nutrients at the same time as normal cells do. But normal cells stop 'eating' when they're 'full', whereas most cancer cells don't. So if there's more nutrients available than your cells need, at first cancer cells will be competing for the nutrients with your cells, but then when they 'stop' eating, the cancerous cells would be 'free' to get even more, thus accelerating their replication.

and I'm not that user so fuck the article, besides, just basic physiology/pathophysiology....

>But normal cells stop 'eating' when they're 'full', whereas most cancer cells don't
thing is, most cancerous cells never are 'satisfied' from 'eating', because they're fast replicating cells, and thus need lots of energy and structural/cofactor nutrients.
And most of our cells are not fast replicating cells.

Lead is pretty effective against cancer

so you're saying i should eat lead? what would be the best tool? 1911 colt?

It's like saying that
>Water can drown you
Without Water you will dehydrate & die.
Every nutrient can be poisonous at high amounts, but are necessary in small amounts.
>Too much Sodium cause Kidney Stones
Sodium is essential for Brain & Nerve Cells function properly.
Without a minimum of Sodium you will be sick & die.
> Too much Sun UV light cause cancer
Sun UV light helps skin to produce Vitamin D, that strength up your bones. A small amount is enough.
>Eating Sugar is bad
When Eating Veggies like Potatoes, your digestive tract transform the Carbohydrates into Sugar. The Sugar is then absorbed into your blood anyways.
>Cholesterol clog up arteries
Cholesterol are essential to build Sex Hormones & Cell membranes. Without Cell membranes all cells would die. Without Sex Hormones you would be a like a Castrated Faggot.
>Egg is bad because "muh" Cholesterol. Eggs are living beings. You are killing future Chicks.
Eggs are a rich source of Vitamin A, Omega-3 & Proteins. You are not killing any Chick because the eggs are unfertilized.
>All Fat is bad!
Omega 3 fat found in Fish is a essential building block for Brain's White matter. It keeps the Brain Healthy & Prevent Alzheimer.
Vegetable Oil dissolves the Fat, & unclog the arteries.
Other fats are used as emergency source of energy or protect against cold temperatures.
>Vegetables magically cures all Cancer!!
Anti-oxidant helps however Advanced Cancer require also Surgery, Chemotherapy & Radiotherapy.
>but, but ...

no it isn't.

everybody who drinks water dies.