Dicks out for Carli

Dicks out for Carli

fuck off

what do you think shes doing right now?

fuck off

guys I am actually driving to their house rn

reported

can you pick me up along the way.

people who think Veeky Forums is an intelligent board need to learn to embrace the shit

embrace r/r9k/ and /pol/ and know that no matter how hard you fight against them they are you. no man is an island love thy fellows

booktubing

true say. having said that. bleak house, any good?

fuck off

piss off

some user messaged her yesterday on instagram did she ever message back?

jesus h. christ it's just lighthearted sexist misogynistic bantz with the lads

>The struggle to better oneself is worthless
you're a pathethic slime

She had 5,000 subscribers and was rapidly gaining more. She had potential to be the biggest booktuber of all time, and then her mother ruined it out of petty jealousy.

fuck off

no she didn't. didn't even read the message. fuck.

I know that but I want to know what shes doing

Reading Hegel and Mein Kampf.

you can better yourself but never this place. and you can start by closing the tab and going and reading a book because right now you are actively killing time that could be spent bettering yourself

you'll never better these people here. don't waste anymore time on this facsimile and choose life. choose experience. choose you. not here

>Jealousy

This is how you identify pedophiles

fuck your "philosophy" buddy

i choose booktubing

I just wish I could love her and take care of her and read books with her. Why does this make me a creep?

It does not. It's as normal as wanting to see her or her mother blacked.

Completly the mods fault. Instead of erasing every carli thread they ought to have made a pseudosticky where we would discuss how we would shape her into our legitimate queen. Instead anarchy reigned and they angered her cruel mother who whipped her into submission amd tears making her delete her videos and probably become more miserable than even before.
Congrats mods