Popular among the I Fucking Love Science types

(OP)
Does not have what it takes to be in Mensa

>And he still won a Physics Nobel Prize
IQ fags on suicide watch

This is not about his achievements pleb

>low IQ tryhard with a meme award
or
>genetically superior IQ Chad who doesn't engage in academic pursuits due to not having anything to prove to himself or others
hmmm, that's a hard one.

COPE

Below 140 IQ.

>A high score on a test matters more than contributing to something that matters to at least some other people

ok

mostly this, but I don't see how it limited him, beside probably making him have few real friends

it does though.
it literally means nature made you superior.
it doesn't matter how hard the brainlet tries, because it is proven that, provided they try as hard, someone with a superior IQ would get better results.
whether the results are achieved or not is irrelevant you see. it's about potential. brainlets know it and they are scared, hence the COPEs.

Below 130 IQ even

Einstein was 129. What a brainlet!

err....

woman beater

yes

125 was the maximum score attainable on his test, you fucking memesters.

>it literally means nature made you superior.
Now you're just being delusional.

> it's about the potential
When is anything ever just about the potential and not the results? Potential is only relevant because it could POTENTIALLY lead to results, that's literally what potential means. You are probably one of those cucks that hasn't accomplished anything and has convinced himself that he isn't a loser because muh high IQ. Loser is that loser does faggot, achieve something or kys

cis white male

>Loser is that loser does faggot
what?
also you missed the point, but that's not surprising since you're a braincel. Smart people don't *need* to accomplish anything since they could, it's good as done. They don't need to actually do it since in God's eyes, they already have.

Narcissism, he would basically invent stories about himself or purposely do things differently just so he could be perceived as 'different' or so that he could feel like he was special, like not brushing his teeth or taking off his tie and jacket before going into a seminar that required that formal wear just so he could stand out. If he was a bit more humble and was willing to play nice with others he probably could have accomplished more, an example of this being his work with Gell Mann which could've won them both another Nobel Prize. He was a showman and in physics that will eventually bite you. He also hit on his colleagues wives which was a dick thing to do.

> its as good as done
It literally isn't. If you are capable of doing something great then it is actually more embarrassing and pathetic when you don't succeed. People don't say "it's as good as done" as a way to excuse themselves from not doing it, you know that right? Literally the only time people say that is when they are trying to assure someone that they are certain to succeed in doing something that they haven't done yet. If you are insisting on being a "lmao smart but lazy" pseudo-intellectual brainlet that never accomplishes anything, then any accomplishment that you are """""capable of"""""" is not "as good as done".
> in gods eyes
God probably doesn't love you or care what you are capable of. But if he did, do you really think he would create you to be capable of something if he didn't want you to actually accomplish it? If you believe in God and think he made you intelligent, then you have failed your god by being such a fucking loser your whole life.

Einstein was a fraud

That shirt is pretty dorky and he's close to having "My hair is a bird" Nicholas Cage hair in that photo.

mensa.org/prominent-mensans

>Zero people who have done anything of worth on that list
>Lists the two guys who started it

Kek

Not a cyborg.

Nigga, Mensa is for autists that just want to feel good about themselves and masturbate to their IQ test score. They're all losers lmao

This. I went to a mensa meeting when I was younger and everybody was dressed like autists arguing about the earth being flat. I guess it was like going to a Veeky Forums meet up.

>"pragmatists" actually think this is how you should do science

this feynman guy sounds like a real faggot