Come home from uni with my bike

>come home from uni with my bike
>always try my hardest to arrive as fast as possible to train my body
>clock always a little more than 8 minutes
>come home listening to eurobeat
>so much energy and it's so fun to force my legs to do their hardest even when I can't increase the speed anymore
>arrive about 5 minutes and 10 seconds after leaving the uni
>literally can't walk properly
>legs hurt so much I wait in pain on my bed for a minute before being able to write this shitty blog post
What is the science behind this?
Also, I'm feeling a weird taste on my mouth.

How far away from your uni is your house?

I think OP died of exhaustion.

During physical exercise, it is believed that part of your muscle tissue gets damaged, and grows stronger if you give it enough rest. This is the fundamentals of muscle growth.

The weird tase in your mouth is most likely semen.

Almost.
I'm aware of the fundamentals of muscle growth.
Also, I knew someone would make a joke about that. It wasn't salty. I mean, it wasn't semen since I never tasted it. It just wasn't salty and I only mentioned that because the taste in my mouth wasn't salty.
3,1 kilometers.

user, it's ok being a faggot.

The weird metal/blood/iron taste in your mouth is caused by acute heart failure.

I don't think it's actually bad for you, but you could probably drop the intensity a bit

also

I'm not.
But it's so fun...
I agree that today was an overkill for sure though.

Lactic acid

I do the same OP, but with my car

Uncle Rhabdo...

I want to do it with a car too but almost all I do is take my little brothers to school, other than that, there are many velocity trackers around here.

it was semen!
i used wormhole technology to shoot my warm, creamy manjuice in your mouth from across the earth. normally i do this when you're asleep but today i couldn't wait.
just get along with the fact that i wormhole creampie your mouth for the last 5years almost every day.

Did you inject some kind of metallic syrup on your balls or is the metallic taste some weird side effect from the wormhole?

why do you think semen tastes salty?

Oh boy, you're real hot shit for biking those 2 miles non stop.

Protip:
Nobody fucking cares
Some middle aged people bike 20+ each way to commute to their workplace

Feedback from my exgf after the bj.
Yeah, I never said that biking 3 kilometers was an achievement. I bet you area fat fuck since biking 3 kilometers triggered you so hard.

I think the taste of semen is pretty familiar for OP

>23mph
oh you sweet summer child

I used to bike 13.5km each way to get to work, for a couple years, but thanks for asking.

Any schmuck can manage a 22mph average over a couple miles. Average 18mph over 8.5 miles and then tell me your efforts are worth something.
> 35kph 3.5km 29kph 13km

I'm not bragging about it, fat fucks.