Is natural/organic shampoo actually better to use, or is it just a meme? Are there any benefits?

Is natural/organic shampoo actually better to use, or is it just a meme? Are there any benefits?

>artificial as an ominous adjective
all the stuff to the left also has chemical names you know

Idk but I heard selenium prevents dandruff and I doubt organic shampoo has that

Bald people dont have to worry about this.

Like 99.9% of things that advertise themselves as organic, it's just a scam to bilk gullible upper middle classers out of their money.

I haven't used shampoo in years. My hair always smells and feels fine after just a hot shower. The only thing is I have pretty bad dandruff, but I had it before I stopped using shampoo.

move to a more humid climate or use a humidifier

I don't think humidity is the problem. Where I live isn't that dry, and no one else seems to have the problem. I even tried a prescription shampoo that was supposed to kill whatever fungus causes extreme dandruff but it didn't work.

>big chemical names are bad for you
pls
also
>buying organic shampoo
You know what real "organic" shampoo looks like? Apple cider vinegar and baking soda. That's what I do and my hair is great.

Yes OP its all about dr bronners

If big chemical names aren't bad, then why are you using ACV and baking soda?

Maybe not "organic", but I'm talking about shampoos that use more natural ingredients compared to well-known store-bought brands.

shampoo itself is a scam
shampoo companies spend huge percentages on marketing

havent used shampoo for years

one a week or so i use some dr brohners soap in my hair

plus shampoos are full of carcinogens and hormone disruptors

dont fall for the mans marketing user

when does it happen that people stopped using normal soap?

What about this shampoo? Is it safe to use? The only ingredient I'm not sure of is the first one.

>big scary names are bad :(

>no animal testing

liberals are so dumb

>implying water is bad and needs to be replaced by Organic aloe vera juice
this is justification enough to not waste any money on this

everyone with a political self affiliation is retarded
especially you

I tell you add 4 grams of sodium sulfate to any shampoo and you will improve it drastically. It will decrease the pH to a buffer zone which is much more suitable for your scalp

GUYZ LOOK AT THESE BIG SCARY NAMES AAAAAAAAAA