Hi Veeky Forums could you please rate my slam poetry?

Hi Veeky Forums could you please rate my slam poetry?
>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT. Good genes, very good genes, OK? Very smart: the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart. You know, if you’re a conservative Republican—if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican, they try—oh, do they do a number. That’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune. You know, I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged. But you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me: it would have been so easy—and it’s not as important as these lives are. Nuclear is so powerful. My uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power—and that was 35 years ago—he would explain the power of what’s going to happen, and he was right. Who would have thought? But when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners— now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three. And even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger: “Fellas,”—and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so you know it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so ... And they, they just killed, they just killed us.

YOU SLAMMED HIM GOOD

>slam poetry

Then I know it's absolute shit without even reading it.

Keep reading it

There's no need. The objective consensus will be that it's bad. Slam poetry is the white version of rap, except instead of rapping about pain and issues, you rap about your suburban, vente mocha dreams and student loan debt. There is no life behind slam poetry.

OP you should do a little bit of a performance to begin
Come on stage with like a 50s beatnik jazz trio accompanying you
The musicians will be black of course
You shouldn't realise they're there at first, its dark ha ha, then when you realise become increasingly nervous and uncomfortable and have them removed

The sad thing is that people genuinely think this way.

Student debt is a real issue

I choose to believe that you actually did not read it, because it's funny, not because it's true.

ugh

pretty funny

>objective consensus
what? are you talking about people on Veeky Forums, reddit and youtube?

>is the white version of rap
ok you don't know what you're talking about

>student loan debt
Wich is a real, crippling problem in our society, wich affect the majority of our academics.

Here's my argument: you're a fucking moron

HAHAHAH I TROLLED YOU! YOU GOT TROLLED

5.5/10 check out THIS slam poetry:

YO let's get slamming
A' slammin' and a jammin'.
I'll slam you down so hard that your face explode
It will turn
Into a hole

I'll slam your testicles between my hands
I'll pulverize your balls into sands

I'll slam your mom while you're gone at school
You. Are. A. Fool.

I'll slam a locker with you inside it.
Ur a fag don't try to hide it.

I'll slam some jam into a girl named Pam and then eat a lamb while slaughtering a ram.

Speaking of rams, I'll ram my fist up your ass and slam your face onto a table 'til the end of class. Which is never, because I'm the teacher of the class, and the class happens to be about fisting your ass!

And if you object to the fact that the class never ends
I'm the king of the world
So no valid legal complaints can be levied against my never ending class.

Lol rap and slam poetry come from dumb people who complain about stuff because they are too dumb to solve problems effectively, which is why slam poetry isn't popular with white people and is why nigger rap music is popular with niggers.

I agree I was a supporter but seriously we shouldn't let him get the launch codes

Goddamn. You got me good at that last part.

The president only has half the launch codes.

Post some genuienly good and subversive and radical slam poetry

I will behead the next liberal using the Sad!-suffix

Sad!