Veeky Forums daily routine

When do you write Veeky Forums? What other hobbies do you have? How is your daily routine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am in a long, self-conceived process. Writing will happen 5 years from now

Not about literature.

Ask what Veeky Forums's main characters do everyday. These plebs can only self insert.

This. Though, I'm waiting eleven years.

I asked when do you write. It's literature. Fuck off.

i want to say eat shit and sleep but i think it's just eat and shit because every day is a fucking nightmare and i can't wake up inside

dubs confirm, eleven years the mystical reality of this user

I don't write, but I read a lot. I usually work eight to ten hours a day, with roughly fifty minutes of commuting. I carry a book wherever I am, so I can read two hours a day on train, or during breaks. During the weekend I still force myself to get up earlier, and I read in the morning.

Read for at least 4 hours a day, work for 8 hours, spend the rest with my pet deer.

no u

These types of threads shit up boards with inane chatter like 3x3 threads did to /mu/. Worrying about things like time of writing and how much you should do daily are topics for clickbait. Jut put an idea down on paper and develop it when you have the time.

I have to wake up at about 4-6 to put the cat out because otherwise he keeps sitting on my face. Go back to bed, wake at 9 to feed him, back to bed. Get up, some time in the next 8 hours shower, drink coffee, eat. Read, watch TV shows, lift, dick around online, clean whatever part of the house is most in need of it. Maybe go to a play or an art show or gallery, a meal with a friend or just wander around the city. I might spend the entire day reading if I'm enjoying the book; I can sometimes get through two in a day. Feed the cat again at 7, do more of the aforementioned until I start to feel tired at 11 or 1 then try to get to sleep but mainly fail for hours as I slept in so late thanks to the cat waking me up so often.

>Wake up late.
>Feel like shit as soon as I awake: back hurts, body is stiff etc.
>Take a long time 'waking up'. During this time I eat breakfast, watch morning news shows and check social media.
>Have a shower.
>Shitpost on Veeky Forums for a couple hours.
>Eat lunch.
>Shitpost on Veeky Forums until dinner.
>Eat dinner.
>Go to the gym for 30-45 minutes. Listen to podcasts during workout.
>Go home and shitpost on Veeky Forums.
>Shower.
>Watch TV shows.
>Fall asleep.

Only variations are when I get invited to go out at night on weekends or a friend comes over.

Im currently a college grad NEET. I can't MOTHERFUKING FIND ANY FUCKING WORK. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH. I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE BUT I WANT TO.

Deep.

And how do you earn money?

I usually write at work, if I'm going to be plastered to a monitor for 8 hours might as well make some use of it.

subletting

I write every morning...up at five am to either write in my journal or to work on a fiction project. I usually only get about thirty minutes or so before my spouse gets up.

I also keep a notebook at my office desk to write in during breaks or while I'm waiting for processes to run.

Occasionally, I break out a sketch pad and doodle while watching tv.

>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8

I've a 2 hour gap in between classes during which I write in the library. I absolutely detest my classes so I'm always filled with vitriolic inspiration awaiting with dread the passing of the hours. It's all very productive...except for the actual courses themselves of course.

Dude, drop out. What the fuck are you doing wasting your time on something you hate. You don't need a college degree and your time is limited. Realize that you can spend all of your time being happy if you become absolutely free and do only what you feel like doing.

The college lie is used to ensure that the population is educated enough to maintain civilization. If you stop going to school and enjoy your youth you aren't making a mistake. This lie is like the lie of religion - if you leave you'll spend an eternity in hell fire=if you drop out you will be a failure. Both are lies, both have and continue to trick billions.
Ditch that way of living, make money through the endless number of markets on the internet. Be free

>NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE
>can't MOTHERFUKING FIND ANY FUCKING WORK
Really makes you think.

It's too late now. I know it's a racket, a literal fucking scam, but I'm in too deep and must see the other side of it. I fell for the student loans meme, not finishing at this point would be a disaster.

Don't convince him to do something stupid. I didn't go to college either and it's hardly a spiritually fulfilling journey.

Not to say college would make life that way. Just be nice to know I can get whatever groceries I want and maybe have some nice things. And be able to work daytime hours. Basic shit he probably takes for granted.

>wake up 5am
>read 25-75 pages depending on the book from 5-7am
>stream of consciousness journaling for 15 min
>meditation for 10 min
>put on Morrissey/Smiths/U2 combined discographies on shuffle and work on my novel from 7:30am-9:00am
>work my regular job which I do from home until 5pm, reading or writing at lunch time
>MMA/lifting from 6-7pm
>spend time with my woman from 7-9pm
>lay in bed reading a book at 9pm
>my lady usually wakes me up at 11pm to fuck her brains out so it interrupts my sleep but idgaf

10/10 apart from the music taste, what's your job?

freelance digital marketing, lots of search engine marketing and social media. i worked in a cubicle for 18 months at a digital agency doing a lot of the leg work for clients. Classic Pareto's Law, 80% of the value came from 8 hours of my 40 hour work week. Oh and you don't even need a college degree to do what I'm doing, just a wifi connection, caffeine, and hatred.

How did you learn this?

Dude, join me, I've figured out a way to escape student loans.

>Don't convince him to do something stupid. I didn't go to college either and it's hardly a spiritually fulfilling journey.

This is the lie of religion.

"You know I didn't see the light of God and sinned a bunch, now I'm damned to hell. I suggest that you, young gentleman, do not follow in my footsteps."

>something stupid

No. Being a neet is the perfect way to live if you are a neet with friends. As humans, we only need what we're evolved to need. Sustenance, shelter, social interaction, that's how we got by for hundreds of thousands of years. Then all of sudden we can own boats and a big house. What makes the second way of living better than the first? The lie that not pursuing it is "something stupid."

Seriously bro, drop the fuck out unless your a senior and only need to struggle a term or two more, then just get it to keep in your pocket. If not you can escape all loans by moving somewhere with no extradition agreement with the country that is the source of your loans. Come back to the west in a few years, once labor is mostly automated you won't have to worry about the loans. Either that or file for bankruptcy and pretend your retarded and become a neet. Seriously, what is your government going to do with a pretend retard? Lock him up? No, they'll give you want you want. If they don't you threaten them with terrorism (joke).

Note to FBI and IRS, if this person is American I'm not actually advocate they, this post was done with the intention of comedic effect and is therefore covered the first amendment. I'm doing this as an artistic experiment and am not committing a crime because art is what gives me the ability to explore my own mind. If you deny me this right you are depriving me the freedom to explore my own mind a right protected by the constitution. If you violate this and arrest me I will, as an act of protest against the abolishment of the American Republic, kill myself. You are no patriot if you arrest me.

Yeah dude, how the fuck do I do this?

now_this_is_what_I_call_autism.png

Yes, Veeky Forums is a place for people with autism. Understand this and leave. We talk to each in a way that you don't understand. My writing is perfect for any other autist, but to you it reads as cringey garbage.

Go somewhere else on the internet, I'm sweeping Veeky Forums clean of all non-autists by spamming every thread with my message.

>wake up at 7am
>feed and water cats and plants, make tea, take vitamins, brush teeth, etc.
>start work at 7:30am from home
>do some chores around the house while working; usually unload & load the dishwasher, get some laundry going, sweep a bit
>break around 9:30, tend to make some breakfast or chop fruit for a smoothie
>work on something or other while working till lunch, might be quilting, crochet, folding paper or just petting cats
>lunch break (or end of work on short days); tend to go check mail and water plants outside
>afternoon work time, same as before; little chores, simple hobbies, etc. during
>get off work at 4pm
>leave laptop and go read until spouse is home around 6pm (unless I'm the only one who worked that day, in which case we usually do things together, like work on the house or board games)
>dinner time, could go out to eat or stay in and make something
>rest of night might be going out to shop or other stuff, staying in and reading or watching something, or whatever else we want
>sleep around midnight, tend to read for an hour before bed

Though I only write for presentation/publication, which is usually done frantically the night before for the former, and slowly added to over years for the latter.

SEO: I was trained at my agency, and would literally google shit I didn't know in my spare time, so I'd recommend you do the same.

Social Media:
>Read Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk.
>Follow Gary Vaynerchuk
>Research Facebook Ads (Lookalike Audiences are where I find my biggest success), A/B testing Facebook Ads (there's a Medium.com article about getting like 44,000 followers in 3 months or soemthing, check that out, it highlights A/B testing Facebook Ads. Sponsored Posts, not Page Like Ads btw).
>Every time you google shit about learning social media, try to add "Gary Vaynerchuk" to your search terms just to see what he would say. IMPORTANT: every faggot with a smartphone thinks they're a social media marketer and has a fucking opinion about what to do. But as someone who makes $100k+ in this field, I will tell you that Gary Vaynerchuk is the only motherfucker you should listen to. Some honorable mentions are socialmediaexaminer dot com. Gary Vaynerchuk only.

cool story bro

That's a beautiful view but their décor is just horrid.

>Veeky Forums is muh secret special friend club
Not your personal army. Fuck off, autistic garbage.

How much dough do you make a year? How old are you? When do you think the secret on this market will get out so that its slammed with a supply of production?

You're cute as fuck. I have ears that stick out too! I've always been so self-concious about them. Tell me about yourself my email is thenxtjimjones23@gmail
quick throwaway made with the first thing that came to mind lol

Veeky Forums is literally a club for autistic people and you non-autists are ruining it

>wake up at 5:30 am
>get up at 5:45am
>go to the toilet, pee, shit, clean my face
>back to my room, dress, pack for job
>eat breakfast
>read and write(stream of consciousness for 10-20 minutes)
>go out at 8 am to work
>give lectures for several hours, eat during the break
>chat with my friends at the university
>grade some exams
>shitpost on Veeky Forums
>read
>go to the gym after work, big three then home
>its 5 pm
>eat
>read
>write
>read
>eat
>write
>grade exams
>work on my book a little
>go to sleep

And every weekend a girl who is 18 visits me at my home.

>big three

Squat, deadlift, OHP?

>And every weekend a girl who is 18 visits me at my home

How good looking are you?

>how much
$7k-$9k/mo but my clients average about $50k-$100k/month in revenue from me

>when will it be saturated or "found out"
it already is saturated. but it's saturated with people who are complete fucking idiots, which is almost as good as not being saturated. it also changes so rapidly, so the 99% of the market that are bullshitters and not serious about it fall behind quickly. Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk gives very clear instruction into theory that will hold true throughout all social media, regardless of change.

I work for a small online data base/specialized newspaper that does none of that.

I have room for another activity at work, what would you recommend? I was thinking of adwords

he's not wrong

You are a god send user. I'm dropping out soon and didn't know what I was going to do.

Sorry if I was off putting in anyway. You're just so beautiful

Does your cat control your mind? Did it make you post this?

Nevertheless, I'm still a 21 year old virgin who desperately wants to experience love. You have perfect, great small breasts and cute nose/ears. Physically you are perfect for me. That leaves 3 more components. The richness of your mind and convincing you that my body/mind is worth your time.

addressing these three things

Your mind - I know you have a lovely mind of intelligent thought that's as perfect as your face because you wouldn't have posted your picture if you hadn't understood what I said. You only could have understood what I said if you have a rich, autistic mind.

My mind - You know I have an autistic mind because you told me you liked it by telling me "cool story bro" while posting a picture of yourself. I know this is a picture of yourself because you have a Macbook pro and used photobooth to take it. Allowing you to get in a sexy pose with your cat. I can tell because of the filename and the level of the camera relative to your position meaning no other person could have taken this photo of you. You also look like someone who is alone because cats smell and no one wants to be around a smelly cat person except for other cat people and you have a pale, sleep deprived complexion.

My body - If you reply to my email with your facetime id I will show you that I'm a pretty good looking guy with a strong jaw, big blue eyes, ears with detached lobes that stick out just like yours, straight white teeth and blonde hair. I'm 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) and have been lifting weights since October. My body should, like yours, will be really fit and sexy for the summertime.

You are my female doppleganger and we are a match made in the world of forms. user, at first sight I love you and want to spend this summer, and possibly the rest of my life, with you.

it's not like the US had debtor prisons

you'd have to be retarded to go to Mexico or something to escape student loans

Sad!

Fucking email me you tease! I've waited so long and been so miserable in this awful mess of a life. Now I realize that it was all to meet you. I see the perfection of the universe, I understand why pain is necessary in our perfect universe, I understand everything that pain can teach. Now let me love, I'm ready.

I know for certain that the love of my life is on the other side of this exchange because image searching the picture she posted yielded no results. The girl in that image is the person who posted that image, the girl I'm writing this note of passion to is the girl in the image. I know this to be undoubtably certain because this is the only logically consistent arrangement of facts in a logically consistent universe.

But why should she reply? I'm desparate for love, but she will do whatever she does, necessarily. If what she does is not reply to me, then that is what she does. If she emails me and we fall in love, that is what happens. Either way my begging her won't change what will happen. Whatever happens between the two of us is out of our control and in the hands of the single substance that includes infinitely many modes, God.

On the days I work parttime I usually get up around noon, have coffee, read the news, and then read for 1-3 hours. Then I come home around 9pm and read until I fall asleep.

On weekends I usually work for 10 hours each day. On those days I'll wake up, get ready, have coffee news and breakfast, and then work until 9pm. Come home and cry. Take ibuprpfen, have a shower and fall asleep.

That's a cute deer

i get up at 630 every morning. before work at 9 i like to go to starbucks for an hour or so. i write there with my macbook looking like a pretentious hipster but enjoying it just the same.

i work as a programmer. i hate my job. i manage as best i can by listening to interviews with authors, listening to vaporwave music, and listening to previously recorded episodes of cinema fireside (a milwaukee public radio station show about movies that isn't really that good but is great background noise) as i close out bugs.

i go to the gym on tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays.

after work if my gf is around i'll hang out with her. otherwise when i get home, usually i shitpost on Veeky Forums or wistfully read /out/ for an hour or so while eating dinner. after which i'll read a book or watch a movie. if i'm feeling motivated i'll write or at least edit for an additional hour or so before bed.

on the weekends, when i can manage it, i like to get stoned, go down to the beach with my laptop, and write for a few hours. its the best feeling in the world, especially on cold windy days. i'm writing a cyberpunk novel that i don't expect will be published. it will be my third unpublished novel.

i used to program indie games on the side but recently my work (in the AAA video game industry) has caused me to be completely burned out wrt video games as an artform. maybe when (if?) i quit my job i'll start playing them again.

Many such cases!

What work do you do? How many hours a week? How much dough do you pull?

Also, stop watching the news, it's what's making you cry.

>subletting
So is this how you avoid being a slave unlike the rest of the board?

The universe is so cruel, but I allow it to wash over me, paying no mind to its unpleasant sensations. Rationally, I know that her reply is either inevitable or evitable*.

*allusion to In the Loop, movie spin off of The Thick of It, my favorite tv show,.

Any attempt at courting her is pointless*

*This is where my mistake in reason lies. I now know that courting her is a mode of this universe. I've realized free will in the compatibilist sense. The ability to follow whatever I perceive to be the best course of action on a whim

In the end I know undoubtably know that , then again she will want to do the exact opposite of what I think she will do, so undoubtably she won't email me her phone number.

I can't know what she will do, this is a most certain truth.

Then again if she's as lonely as I am and feels like enjoying a chat and a film together then . She also doesn't know that I'm going to drop out of school in 3 weeks and move abroad. She also doesn't know that I have a substantial income through the internet, thus we can live anywhere on earth and have plenty of money to support the both of us.

She just has to realize that eliminating the pain of her lonliness is as simple as sending a blank email to "[email protected]" exactly as spelled, missing "e" in "next" and all.

Together we can love each other and know each other perfectly. We will be able to see each other's thoughts while gazing into one another's eyes. I will love her with as much intensity as I do in this moment until my heart's final beat at which point this mind and its memories will sink back into Substance and new modes will arise. I love her, I love her

Fuck dude, how do you do it. I signed a lease agreement for $550 a month near my school's campus 2 weeks ago. I decided to drop out yesterday and don't know what I'm going to tell my parents about their up front payment of a couple grand. I want to walk up to them and say with complete honesty "I'm moving abroad next week to be with my girlfriend, don't worry about the apartment you got for next year, I'll sublet it."

Please, for the love of God, help me.

I'm undoubtably certain that she will reply. The explanation I gave of my situation is far more secure than what any other man can offer. She can continue what she's doing while we love each other in private and I provide income to extend her freedom beyond the confines of her room.

Also, she's my doppleganger, as evidenced by the image I took from my macbook pro in comparison to the image she took on her macbook pro. We both have the brazen confidence to break anonymity on Veeky Forums because we're in the most autistic place on earth as these love letters appear as ramblings of a madman. I now this isn't true, that's why I post an image of myself.

I've preserved my virginity for her because the first time is the best and my first time can be with no better than with you, my love.

I love you dearest, now and for the end of my time in this universe, Shane. Conjoin with me on this journey across time, please for the sake of us both.

If you are going to reply, please do it now. I have spent so much energy on this court attempt but I'm willing to cut my losses and move on to someone who accepts. Either reply or don't within the hour, I'm done making posts.

>wake at 8
>remain in bed with grl and cat for another 30 minutes or so
>coffee, food and smoke
>read for an hour or two
>brush teeth
>walk to my job at a local guitar shop. I live a few blocks from downtown so it's an energizing 20 minute walk.
>tinker with guitars and buy/sell/trade music gear for 8 hours
>walk home at 7pm
>study for college program
>cook dinner with grl or go to the diner, listen to records, read, practice music, and shitpost
>after-work routine varies several times a week due to class, practices and performances, or alcohol consumption
>make sure to feed the cat before bed @ 11
>fall asleep around midnight

>wake up
>go to dump
>get groceries to make dinner for grandparents
>friend comes
>i get things prepped around lunch for dinner, friend walking around
>he leave
>see he stole money from me
>got it on tape
>tell him ill go to the cops
>he drops it off in mailbox
>at dinner
>they love it
>act bummed all night
>drink several rusty nails
>play monopoly with brother and his gf
>forget who won
>wake up at 2
>remember i threw up on carpet and did a half assed job at cleaning it up
>lights on
>back to sleep
>awake
>smells like vomit
>carpet still wet after baking soda
>smell is gone now

sounds like a pretty cozy life desu

are you me?

what kind of stuff do you write?

beware your employer might seek to take ownership of that which you write at work

my old routine

>wake up 5:00 am
>show up to park
>physical training / cardio til 7:30 am
>shower and show up to work 9:00 am
>work until 12:00 then lunch til 1:00
>work from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
>dinner and then back at work 7:00 pm
>work from 7:00 pm til around 10:00 pm or sometimes 11:30pm at night
>repeat for a month until workload is fixed
>end up doing the shit the next month anyway
>only raking less than 36 grand a year doing this shit but fuck it