/IQ/ - IQ general

IQ is highly relevant in today's society. As such, not knowing yours and how it relates to your life is unacceptable. Normally you would need to do a real life test, but thankfully you can get a rough estimate of your IQ from online tests such as the one linked in this thread, which has a strong correlation with proctored IQ tests like WAIS-R and Stanford-Binet.

>LINK TO TEST
testyourself.psychtests.com/staticid/975
>COMPLIANCE WITH APA STANDARDS
corporate.psychtests.com/pdf/APA_Standards_Plumeus.pdf
>SUMMARY STATISTICS
testyourself.psychtests.com/tests/showpdf.php?name=classical_iq_lite/psychtests/classical_iq_lite.pdf

Number of Subjects: 15,884
Overall Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.91 (57 items)
Mean = 109.59
Standard Deviation = 18.67

>IQ AND GENETICS
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/06/184853.1

>DISCORD FOR DISCUSSION OF IQ
8GGpCzR

I've always been pretty confused by IQ, this is my result. I have a high IQ but I underachieve like fuck, so what does it even matter really?

>IQ is highly relevant in today's society
no it isnt

>IQ is highly relevant in today's society
I am in mensa and I disagree with this statement

I've been doing a little reading and yeah it is. In the future we're facing a reality where low IQ and high IQ people stratify into almost different species, intellectually

That's impossible because then each member would score 100 on avg after separation of the groups, meaning all the "smart" people go back to the mouth breather group. Also, there's no correlation to iq and social status. Many niggers make more money and live better than doctors.

brainlet

K but then you're not informed about the predictive validity of full scale IQ

What's your point?

You can tell which is the right shape by dragging it over the thing

brainlet, IQ correlates with income.

It doesnt, but ok.

Funny got tested at 149 when a child, i'm getting 117 on this one.

>That's impossible because then each member would score 100 on avg after separation of the groups, meaning all the "smart" people go back to the mouth breather group.
What are you talking about.
You seem very confused, but I can't quite tell what you are trying to convey with your post.

Do you just make whatever factual assertions pop into your head no matter how unsubstantiated or disconnected from reality?

>WAIS
Get out.

IQ doesn't mean anything at all when there are too many types of intelligence to be measured by a single number

t. 130 IQ

I had my IQ tested at my university 3 years ago. I'm pretty happy with my 131, however I decided to go to dental school. I'm sure that makes me a retard in Veeky Forums's eyes.

>K but then you're not informed about the predictive validity of full scale IQ
Ofc course I am, it is one of the few predicators that psychology came up that are not shit. Point still stands tho: What does knowledge of the IQ change? Having a brain or a working lung has a high relevance too and is given from birth.

More serious: I think there are few people that really profit from knowing their IQ. All people tho profit from the same simple rules: Figure out what you want, figure out how to get there, do your best in executing that plan, seek help if necessary, stay open, stay healthy. That is true regardless of IQ.

The iq test only measures human mind capabilities as a computer

Why isn't this highschooler banned yet?

Data is useful. Knowing IQ on a personal level may not be, but policy changes can be finely tuned based on data. So if you know the IQ of all the children in a school, you could group students into classes by IQ.

>too many types of intelligence
Such as? You don't believe in emotional intelligence do you lol

Nothing wrong with WAIS

>measuring IQ based on English vocabulary
>nothing wrong
Kill yourself, Veeky Forums.