twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he arguably is not

He undeniably isn't.

What about a different angle?

There can be no question. He is.

Would do

What about a little older?

Very attractive.
I can just imagine his buck teeth nibbling on my ear as he pounds my ass. Gives me goosebumps.

He's the ideal male form.

Do you pronounce his name Pinch-On or Pinch-in?

Finally read all of his novels (haven't read slow learner, V. was the last I finished). V. kind of sucks. Against the Day is his best. Bleeding Edge is most underrated

Voiced by pinchers himself
youtu.be/QcYXWfGt7DY

Good taste desu

Not perfect, but good

Nice. Bleeding Edge is severely underrated and so is Inherent Vice.

Can't wait to read Against the Day, but it's so massive.

Inherent Vice is the best book of all time

I winced the first time I saw his face. George Eliot is the only other author I can think of who caused the same disgust when I saw her picture. Stephen King is also hideous AND he's a pleb. The former two are both legendary however, and have achieved things much more special and long lasting than physical beauty alone ever could, so what does it matter?

currently on V., my first pynchon. some chapters aren't that good but some are pretty entertaining.

WOAW, what a STUD --- blushing, hand on cheek, gaping mouth --- I find no other option within my grasp than to surrender, boys!

Oh yeah

Do you think he lurks /pol/?

He is 73% of the posters.

he looks like a fucking joker. like I would go up to him and just start talking to him. because that face is the face of a fun fun loving funny dude. I would be friends.

no man you are wrong

he killed Kennedy.
He disappeared in Mexico short after the assassination.
He has ties to the CIA for sure.

PS. It was nice knowing you guys

His hair looks like it's glued on in that picture

Maybe the reason he's so afraid of the public isn't his teeth, but the fact he is bald