Scientific "Cummunity" condemns Hero Doctor Zhang

Supercucks crying that someone successfully pushed science and humanity forward
rbmojournal.com/article/S1472-6483(17)30314-0/pdf

Veeky Forums why are people so scared of experiments? Why are people afraid of progress? I'm tired of cucked scientists afraid of messing up. There should be factories full of fucked up 50 day embryos and 1 year old freak abominations. Fucking pussies.

Other urls found in this thread:

rbmojournal.com/article/S1472-6483(17)30314-0/pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jwae2Uu7yIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rbmojournal.com/article/S1472-6483(17)30314-0/pdf
>2 whole pages
what's the tl;dr?

>>rbmojournal.com/article/S1472-6483(17)30314-0/pdf
mad letter from new york reproductive scientists that someone didn't suck FDA cock. Even though it was done in Mexico. Some other trash in it about the baby not giving consent so it's bad and shouldnt be done.

ethics are literally a meme, more scientists need to realize this

>Some other trash in it about the baby not giving consent so it's bad and shouldnt be done.
i bet these same doctors are the ones who regularly mutilate the genitals of babies

>not getting permission from an embryo
you sick monster

Ethics are made up bulllshit. We have sentenced millions to die horribly because we are scared of hurting 20 people in studies.

Ethics are basically muh feels and muh bias

It's okay to abort an embryo at 5 months its not a human. Its a clump of cells.

It's not okay to let an embryo grow past 7 days in a lab.

There is zero consistent logic or intelligent calculations in ethics and the people behind them are all insane fuckos. The most insane people with weird blank looks in their eyes are in charge of ethics.

Real ethics are universal and can be logically proved

>Real ethics are universal and can be logically proved
such as?

zombies

youtube.com/watch?v=jwae2Uu7yIw

what's the tl;dw?

15 minutes résumé senpai, the audio book is 5 hours

just watch it on 2x or something

it shouldn't take 5 hours to prove an ethical standpoint

Proving ethics with God has been a challenge since the Greeks, what are you talking about?

>Proving ethics with God has been a challenge since the Greeks, what are you talking about?
I'm talking about which ethics can be logically proved, you're talking about an audiobook for some reason

without*

I linked you to a 15 minutes proof of a system of ethics but you're a being reluctant for some reason

>I linked you to a 15 minutes proof of a system of ethics but you're a being reluctant for some reason
because it's too long, just name one ethical standpoint that can be proved with logic

What is the ethical argument against curing genetic disease or experimenting in an effort to discover ways to cure them?

Is there some reason why it's worse for a scientist to accidently create a fucked up baby versus parents making them naturally via not genetic testing themselves for carrier status?

Even if ethics are not objective, they're without a shadow of doubt worth holding on to, you edgy fucking cunt.

>they're without a shadow of doubt worth holding on to
this begs the question, why?

>15 minutes
>it's too long
found the ADD retard

not trying anymore, you won

I never said anything about OP's question, I was responding to the "Ethics are basically muh feels and muh bias" ""argument"""

>found the ADD retard
you don't seem to be able to name one ethical standpoint this video logically proves so it seems you're just as much of an ADD retard

>not trying anymore, you won
does the video prove any ethics or no?

@9160978

It's a 15 minutes video by the own author of the book proving his ethical theory.If you can't be bothered to take that time you clearly don't want to change your opinion, so it's useless for me to waste anytime trying to crunch the theory myself.

CIRSP and gene editing will unironically make a more egalitarian society possible. This is why wealthy western elites detest it.

>If you can't be bothered to take that time you clearly don't want to change your opinion
non sequitur

>so it's useless for me to waste anytime trying to crunch the theory myself.
if you've already seen the video and still can't name one ethical standpoint that it proves then why would it would change my mind?

He "proves" that his Universally Preferable Behavior exists if someone denies its existence. Apparently by denying its existence, you prove it exists by invoking some universal bullshit. Maybe I didn't listen closely enough.

He states if some action is considered bad, then the opposite action must be good (if theft is good, then respecting property rights is evil), and apparently naps are not evil. He raises the point that someone cannot steal from you if you want them to take your property. Then claims theft cannot be a UPB as it is breaks the definition of theft.

If theft is a UPB, then that means I want to steal and be stolen fro. However, by the definition of theft, it means I can't want to be stolen from (rape can't be rape if I want to be rape).

ethics without religion is nonsense. if you take a purely scientific and atheistic approach, ethics are the result of biological programming in our brains resulting from it being selected for evolutionary

>can save more lives than are lost
>cant do it cuz ETHICS

makes sense faggot

Of course

Give low IQ person a million dollars and they lose it in a year
Give low IQ people high IQ kids and it ends the cycle

Actual people that want an egalitarian and good society are in favor of it.

Does that mean I can engineer a virus that will make specific races sterile?

There are FBI agents and shiet worried about genetic data being exported for this reason.

Atheism is madness. Read Leibniz, dimwit.

The calculus guy?

>writing a book about ethical theory
This is already a sign I should avoid any content. Next thing you know I'll be listening to some trickster jew who practices speaking softly talk about science and reason while being incredibly obviously bias on many subjects shilling meditation apps.

>being incredibly obviously bias

but youll never explain how

For Sam Harris?

He has spoken before he refuses to look at certain branches of science and not to mention the whole Israel thing.

>This case also demonstrated how incomplete informed consent can invalidate whatever scientific achievement might, otherwise, have been possible. Since his parents now refuse any testing of the child, because no adequate informed consent was obtained in advance, investigators have lost the opportunity to follow the child at least through the early years of his life.
>Contrary to initial public statements by Zhang et al., the spindle transfer for MRT was performed in New York City. It, like the embryo transfer, was initially reported to have been performed in Mexico.
This is shady as fuck.

sounds like a dumb cuckpost

Failures don't lead to a return on investments

yes but there is a ton of things you could learn and share if ethical constraints became lifted.

The total suffering avoided would be worth it. It's not cutting people open and replacing their heart with sand for fun. If there is a learning process and eventual desired outcome it should be fine. Especially things like embryos which are massacred currently in America anyway.

You could try to but you would be a retard for doing it. A simple misquote could throw a monkey wrench into the entire plan and it would come back and bite everyone else in the ass.

>molymeme

Imagine being so retarded you think ETHICS matter or that CONSCIOUSNESS is a big question to be solved philosophically before AI could work.

>Real ethics are universal and can be logically proved

so these universal ethics apply to animals too?
when not, they're not universal and humanmade
when yes, i would love to hear some examples

We need to be most specific than that.
The ethics of civilization are universally objective and can be logically proved. It is for instance not ethical to improve the quality of life for the many at the expense of a few unless fair compensation is offered to the few. However in a survival situation, ensuring the survival of the few by the death of the many is unethical while ensuring the survival of the many while sacrificing the few is ethical if there is no other option.
Ethics can be mathematically proved, but they need to be properly defined otherwise the proof is irrelevant.

Some animals in nature share a sort of natural ethical system because they recognize the strength of the group hinges on these principles. Some animals are outright cunts though and take the strength of the group to an unethical extreme.

>It is for instance not ethical to improve the quality of life for the many at the expense of a few unless fair compensation is offered to the few.
Proof?

Basic societal cohesion in absence of malevolent tyranny or pervasive propaganda hinges on the idea that the the smallest number will be offered the same respect as the largest number.

>Basic societal cohesion in absence of malevolent tyranny or pervasive propaganda hinges on the idea that the the smallest number will be offered the same respect as the largest number.
Is this really what passes for a 'logical proof' in ethics?

listen informed consent is important, what if they baby grows up and didn't want to consent? Do you want to deal with the consequences?

>Basic societal cohesion in absence of malevolent tyranny or pervasive propaganda hinges on the idea that the the smallest number will be offered the same b;ah

muh fairy tails

Ethics are incredibly important, the reason they are the way they are now is because of human experimentation by the Nazis and the Tuskegee experiments. That wasn't even 80 years ago. Some things need to be lax, but you can't have it be a free for all do whatever the fuck I want

I think you misunderstand humans. The same type of brains that did those human experiments are now in charge of what is ETHICAL.

Meaning those same personalities are now coming up with informed consent applicable to embryos which if actually logically understood means you could never reproduce ethically and in fact humanity should be sterilized and ended.

The problem you have is that you are too stupid and too fucking dumb to follow the conversation or understand basic fucking shit. Instead you came in and said it makes sense because of muh nazis. What an argument. The same personalities and brain types that used to be nazis are now ethicists explaining why we can't cure genetic diseases and instead horrible child deaths and suffering are ethical.

this is stupid

>specific ethics for specific situation
>universally ethics

choose one retard.

ethics are human made and change all the time. there is no true ethic, just survival and not pissing other people of so i would lost my social status.

Reminder that the hardware that ran Nazi software still exists. The cool shiny Nazi uniform of the modern times moral high ground just happens to have a different image and name.

When you see parents choosing blindness for their kid or celebrating downs syndrome while at the same time upset if someone wants to avoid genetic disease...

The evil side aren't the nonexistant modern nazis.

You mean the people crying about informed consent of embryos but are okay with abortion don't have good logical skills and are delusional/evil?

What rights do the embryo have?
None it's the female's body.

What rights do the embryo have?
The right to informed consent and requiring of it's signature to remove horrible genetic diseases because of ethics. DUH U FUCKING SHITLORD

I want to live in an ethical society that follows modern science ethics logic.

Meaning murder is legal but if you cure a disease of mine without asking you are a evil nazi fuck. What if I wanted to be diseased? But murder, meh who knows.

first of all i think good and evil is extremly subjective/there is no universal ethic.

second is i think these people are stupid and holding humanity back from it's real potential.

The current state of the "western" scientific community is beyond ridicolous.
You can blame liberals,feminists,the ebil natzi and whoever you want,but the end result is that current scientists are just academic publishing zombies that don't care about truth and WANT to be "regulated".

It's because it's primarily motivated by self importance and seeking a role for oneself. What would be the point of being an ethicist or a social justice champion fighting injustice if you don't have enemies?

those scientists and doctors trying to cure children from having cystic fibrosis or blindness are actually one step away from nazi Holocaust. I have to warn them to stop now!

The completely obvious conclusion that genocide is caused by science makes it very important to safeguard. I think the rwanda genocide was triggered by a scientific article finding a few points of IQ difference between the two sides.

nothing fills mankind with more bloodlust than looking at pisa scores by race. We are a forbidden knowledge science publication away from blood flowing in every street in the world.

When humanity saw the graph with varying numbers a dark wave of murder spread across signaling a new rise of hitler and stalin.

Nice Ad Homniem, Hasty Generalization, and Slippery Slope. The point I'm arguing is it's better to have too stringent rules than before progressively relaxing them than to just do have no ethical guidelines. Do you think allowing human experimentation is going to magically produce a cure or new therapy instantaneously? No, you will end up with a lot of experiments that won't disprove the null hypothesis where a lot of people suffer and die from needlessly.

We need to pinpoint which scientific article or publication is causing the rohingya muslim conflict in Burma. How did it get past the ethics review?

Did someone say the rohingya had lower IQ scores and it wasn't cultural? What was the trigger?

No ethical guidelines

i trust individual people and smaller groups more than I do systems of control that assert themselves as saviors.

I 100% believe there would be less total human suffering with no ethical guidelines than we have now with the current system FDA included.

> What would be the point of being an ethicist or a social justice champion fighting injustice if you don't have enemies?
and if you don't find enemies you just make something up and declare somebody to your enemy.

>those scientists and doctors trying to cure children from having cystic fibrosis or blindness are actually one step away from nazi Holocaust. I have to warn them to stop now!
i wish we would have the technology to create designerbabys. all these ethicists would go full nuts.

Women and Men have the same brains and to say otherwise is a thought crime
A boy can be born with a girl brain and need to fix that by changing it's body.

Embryos must give informed consent for any changes
Embryos can be destroyed if you want it's nothing.

There is no internal consistent logic to the rules on thoughtcrimes. If you look at these insane positions that contradict one another and then are okay with them also having power over scientific research as they currently do you are fucking retarded.

> If you look at these insane positions that contradict one another and then are okay with them also having power over scientific research as they currently do you are fucking retarded.
>you are fucking retarded
>retarded

using this word as a insult triggers my feelings.
i have to inform you that i will send a report about this to the thougthpolice.
have a nice day

about what ethical guidelines are you talking exactly?
from 1000years ago?
from now?
from china?
from USA?
from middleafrica?
from animalkingdom?
ethics you learned while watching tom and jerry?

this