What are some books I can read that will make me stop being a loser?

What are some books I can read that will make me stop being a loser?

Asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-22/charles-mansons-turning-point-dale-carnegie-classes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How to win friends and influence people.

Think and grow rich.

Tony Robbins books.

Self help books are for faggots read meditations by Marcus Aurelius

>How to win friends and influence people.
This is actually a really good recommendation. It does what it says on the tin, and it works.

People criticize it for being sleazy and manipulative. Firstly, this is often exaggerated. It's basically just a guide to social interaction for autists. Secondly, it doesn't purport to be a moral guide to good relationships. It says right in the title that it's about winning friends and influencing people. If that's what you want to do, the book is foolproof.

>read meditations by Marcus Aurelius
This. We can pretty much /thread here.

Probably none, but your best bet is the bible or another religious text.

I have never met a non-loser who read these. Never. Every single person I have ever met who has read any of those books has been an irredeemable loser.

Platitudes by an Opium Addict: The Book.

I am already reading Meditations.

I'll look up How to Win Friends.

I was a loser

then I read Schopenhauer's 'On Women' and Mein Kampf and the Bell Curve and now I realize that I am inherently better than 99% of the world's population

hm. well, read the book of the courtier by castiglione. none of the plebs really talk about him, but he was rad as fuck. truth is, you're the one, you gotta decide for yourself, some book isn't going to suddenly push you into being a heroic display of triumph. you gotta get lucky, move fast, and win.

>I have never met a non-loser who read these. Never. Every single person I have ever met who has read any of those books has been an irredeemable loser.

Correlation is not causation.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIIY7C4akwk

>I have never met a non-loser who read these. Never. Every single person I have ever met who has read any of those books has been an irredeemable loser.

>Warren Buffet
>Donald Trump
>Charles Manson
>Scott Adams
>losers
try again, loser

Charles Manson

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-22/charles-mansons-turning-point-dale-carnegie-classes

/thread

The Apology.

All fags except Donald, he's probably getting assfucked by Bannon atm

It takes a real big loser to see Charles Manson as anything but a loser as well as a gargantuan faggot.

>b-b-b-but he got laid!

Fucking virgins.

This. Read this awhile back. The feels are real. Be like Socrates and call people out on their shit.

He convinced people to murder on his behalf. I count that as successful in my book.

Donald is a bitch. Sorry, forgot that part. Sleep deprivation.

Read "Notes From The Underground" and freak out about how much you resemble the main character

>109 pleb tier IQ
>Literally illiterate
>Has been getting assraped in jail for the past 50 years

Great succes.

>How to win friends and influence people.
I don't understand why it's so recommended. It just seems like common sense.
Are people really so autistic that they need to be told how to behave in a decent way towards others?

>Are people really so autistic that they need to be told how to behave in a decent way towards others?
How long have you been on Veeky Forums that you don't know the answer to that question?