Writing my son a book to guide him through life

Okay Veeky Forums - let me explain myself and give you some back story real quick.
I was with a degenerate hippy chick for about a year and some change.
She was one of those "Rainbow Family" cult fuckos, I did lots of DMT and shit with her.
Had somewhat good times but she was impossible to get along with - bossy, etc.
I accidentally knocked her up and she ended up having the kid.
Now, I have a son whose a year old.
She didn't claim any father on the birth certificate but I know he's mine. She's told me he is.
We're civil now because of the kid who just turned a year old this month.

Now, Since I don't have to be an actual father in this case, and since I technically don't really want to be... I've decided to do the next decent thing for the kiddo; write him a book.
You know, the kind of book filled with all sorts of fatherly advice on all the subjects that one needs know about.
Guide him through life with 'free' wisdom so to speak.
Advance his knowledge of the infamous and always avoidable 'nigger' - teach him that the 'jew' is a mongrel and so forth.
The 'basics' of life and then some.

So, I'm going to dump the table of contents I have so far for the book and the subjects that I'll cover in like an essay format.
I figure that I'll give him the book (740pg) when he turns 13.
Since I feel that this is my 'Chance to be a Father' I've also named the book this.

My question to you glorious e/lit/ists is basically - what do you think I should put in the book?
What would you have wanted your father to teach you so you didn't have to learn it the hard way?

(Also, the book will be privately published and will not be public unless he publishes it in the future.)

TOC PART 1/2

740PG MAXIMUM AT 6X9 SIZE

TITLE
COPYRIGHT
TOC

INTRODUCTION
YOUR FATHER
YOUR MOTHER
FAMILY TREE
LIFE
ADL'S
STABILITY
SELF-DESTRUCTION
WISDOM
ADVICE
MISTAKES
FREEDOM
THE WORLD
SOCIAL MEDIA
TECHNOLOGY
CAMPING
ALCOHOL
THE FUTURE
ADAM'S TIMELINE
ENEMIES
FREEDOM OF SPEECH
KINDNESS
SURVIVAL
SALESMANSHIP
HUNTING
SAILING
SOCIAL MEDIA
SJWS
NEVER DO THESE THINGS
MUSIC
RANDOM ADVICE
GAMES
BOOKS
JAIL
COURTS
POLICITAL CORRECTNESS
POLITICS
THE X-FILES
TERRORISM
PETS
SEXUALITY
WARS
"GENDERS"
A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE WORLD
THE RACES
EVOLUTION
INTELLIGENT DESIGN
AGING & CHANGE
DRIVING
DRUGS
WOMEN
DMT
HEALTH
SAFETY
NATURE
LOVE
DECEPTION DETECTION
RELIGIONS
THE HOLY BIBLE
THE QURAN
PSYCHOLOGY
CULT PSYCHOLOGY
PARA-PSYCHOLOGY

TOC PART 2/2

PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE
PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS
NLP
AMERICA
SELF DEFENSE
ELECTRONICS
REPAIR MANUALS
GOD
FRIENDS
MOVIES
MSM
MUSIC
PUBLIC SPEAKING
WRITING
THE ARTS - HIERONYMUS BOSCH’S ‘GARDEN OF EARTHLY DELIGHTS’
CRYPTOGRAPHY
THE SHINING
SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES
WINNING A DEBATE
SECRET HISTORY
POSESSIONS
PARANORMAL
VILE VORTICES
KEY FIGURES
SCIENTIFIC FUTURE
CREATION SCIENCE
RADIOMETRIC POLONIUM HALOS
WHAT TO DO WHEN I'M DEAD
WORDS TO LIVE BY
I LOVE YOU SON
NOW THAT I'M DEAD
BIBLIOGRAPHY

Just send him to /pol/ and /r9k/, retard

This better be a joke. This is horrible.

It's not a joke.

I figure I'll take my time writing it and give it to him on his 13th birthday.

How is this a bad idea?

I mean, if I'm not going to physically be there with him as he grows up - this is like the next best thing, isn't it?

>explain, fucko

You can't be serious. You won't be there for him, he is not legally your son. You won't be giving him or teaching him anything. That will be done by his mother and a man she chooses as his future husband/partner.

Best advice anyone can give you is: stay away from him and her.

But that seems like degenerate advice.

I mean if I don't take any action (this book) then he could possibly (without my guidance) grow up to be a democrat SJW trap faggot...

>that would obviously be unacceptable

awesome. i think you're doing god's work. make arrangements for him to have several copies and for him to know where to find it, otherwise a single copy may be lost.

>people responding to this obvious bait

I plan on leaving a link within the book to a digital copy that will be permanently online just in case he loses it.

Contacting him and hanging out with him isn't impossible though so I could chill with him any time I want but I prefer to just give him space.

And thank you user, I see some merit in my design with this literary feat. I wish my father would have done something like this for me to make growing up all the more easier. I'm glad you see the merit to this and the good intentions behind it unlike some faggots ITT.

also take out the shining unless you mean the cinematic experience. actually even then. something better would be for you to read J R and The Recognitions (trust me, you simply must read them, greatest american works since moby dick) in fact, throw moby dick in there too. anyhow, like i said, this is a great fucking idea.

1/10 too elaborated

especially if you like bosch, you owe it to yourself and your son to read the recognitions. my best friend is experiencing a similar thing, he just got out of prison, taking the fall for his degenerate wife who left him after he got locked up, and he has a three year old daughter. they haven't come to legal terms, he gets her occasionally on weekends, but soon the law will be brought into it when his crazy cunt wife reaches maximum cuntocity. anyway, he loves that kid, would die for her, and i've been trying to push him into bettering his own life to help him be a good father. if only he took the time to write an epic for her. i'd even help him. anyway good luck at your endeavour, hopefully the work doesn't fall on deaf ears, destroyed by their mother. good luck my friend, and definitely read gaddis.

You'll see that stalking your ex-woman/wife is never a good idea. I've seen plenty men do the same mistake. What often surprises those stalkers is finding out how indifferent "their" children is to them.

By all means, write your guidebook, but don't delude yourself into thinking it's for him, when it's clearly for yourself.

Did you just take this bad idea out of Tristram Shandy?

Why are there so many right wing red pills fags on Veeky Forums .. How are you all so deluded? You'd think that with the wealth of advice available here through quality writers and philosophers, you all would be a little more woke. OP kill yourself. You're degenerate scum. Bigots don't belong in this coming age so stay the fuck away from your kid and don't inspire him to become one.

I was joking about the nigger and jew shit you fucking faggot.

>im not teaching my son to be some degenerate racist

Or you could let him choose his own path through life without giving him some guidebook on how to live. Learn by living.

Honestly It's weak and primitive for you to even joke about it. You can see your kid on the weekends.

Is the title:
Toxic White Masculinity?
It should be
kys

>You know, the kind of book filled with all sorts of fatherly advice on all the subjects that one needs know about.
>Guide him through life with 'free' wisdom so to speak.
>Advance his knowledge of the infamous and always avoidable 'nigger' - teach him that the 'jew' is a mongrel and so forth.
>The 'basics' of life and then some.

Whatever you write he will go and do the opposite

>inb4 believes this bait

Its not his kid. At least not legally. He has not rights to see the child unless he appeals to the courts to have the birth certificate changed. Also, its very likely he will have to pay the state a huge amount of taxes if they find out hes the father—they view the assistance the mother receives as things you should have provided.

OP, its best to wash your hands of this. No good will come of you trying to interfere with a feminist who is raising your child alone.

I love the idea, OP. I really hope this book goes well. Here's what I'd recommend you put in your book: you're a fucking faggot

tbqh This sounds way too much like a shitty artsy movie where father never shows up and on his 13th gives him a book he wrote (maybe not even for the son).
But to actually have an impact on the kid's life it might have to have not as shitty topics or general outline as OP wants it to.
Bet a made up growing-up or general life story of the dad would be a better plot for the story.

>grow up to be a democrat SJW trap faggot

ok
don't go so hard
you're making it hard to go along with your story

missing chapter:
THE THINKING MAN'S FETISH

This. Redeem yourself OP. Be free little bird and learn of the world's wonders. Educate yourself and abandon bigotry. Then maybe she'll even dig you and you all can raise raise little Jimmy into a fine young man! Times a wastin' Better get going.

>hippy chick
>bossy
Isnt that like, a contradiction man?

I've already published my autobiography.

>sticking to the outline or a variation of it
>this book is in the drafting phase m8

She has some mental health issues that are undiagnosed I think.

WTF Veeky Forums? You're discouraging this man from writing something novel. Sure the specifics are shit, but the idea is workable. Don't tell him not to, tell him how to make it not shit and we might actually end up with a worthwhile book. If not for actual advice, then certainly as a window into /pol/ thinking. Imagine what academia could do with a whole encapsulated book of /pol/ philosophy to analyze. And if you're too cynical to trust anything to academia, imagine what you could do.
This, add a foot chapter.

Thank you based e/lit/ist, the chapter shall be added.

you're all bullies

i actually chuckled a little at 'GENDERS'

7/10 op

I just somehow felt like this post sounds like a foundation for a Wes Anderson movie when I first read through it.

add this: MAKING KIN IN THE CTHULHUCENE

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Adding this but titling the section MEMETICS

>gonna educate him on the meme war of 2016
>how we meme'd a man into being POTUS

stopped reading at the part where you said you didn't want to be his father.. lol kys

>>Honestly It's weak and primitive for you to even joke about it.
Where do you think you are?

I like the idea op. Godspeed.

not OP but how could you ever forgive a cunt who left you and go back to her?

Doing anything less than a bundy-esque vengance breakup is pure pathetic beta shit.

if I got something like that from my dad at age 13 I would probably have cringed so hard that I would have tossed it off a bridge at the earliest opportunity.

Ground your attention on yourself. Be conscious at every moment of what you are thinking, sensing, feeling, desiring, and doing.
Always finish what you have begun.
Whatever you are doing, do it as well as possible.
Do not become attached to anything that can destroy you in the course of time.
Develop your generosity ‒ but secretly.
Treat everyone as if he or she was a close relative.
Organize what you have disorganized.
Learn to receive and give thanks for every gift.
Stop defining yourself.
Do not lie or steal, for you lie to yourself and steal from yourself.
Help your neighbor, but do not make him dependent.
Do not encourage others to imitate you.
Make work plans and accomplish them.
Do not take up too much space.
Make no useless movements or sounds.
If you lack faith, pretend to have it.
Do not allow yourself to be impressed by strong personalities.
Do not regard anyone or anything as your possession.
Share fairly.
Do not seduce.
Sleep and eat only as much as necessary.
Do not speak of your personal problems.
Do not express judgment or criticism when you are ignorant of most of the factors involved.
Do not establish useless friendships.
Do not follow fashions.
Do not sell yourself.
Respect contracts you have signed.
Be on time.
Never envy the luck or success of anyone.
Say no more than necessary.
Do not think of the profits your work will engender.
Never threaten anyone.
Keep your promises.
In any discussion, put yourself in the other person’s place.
Admit that someone else may be superior to you.
Do not eliminate, but transmute.
Conquer your fears, for each of them represents a camouflaged desire.
Help others to help themselves.
Conquer your aversions and come closer to those who inspire rejection in you.
Do not react to what others say about you, whether praise or blame.
Transform your pride into dignity.
Transform your anger into creativity.
Transform your greed into respect for beauty.
Transform your envy into admiration for the values of the other.
Transform your hate into charity.
Neither praise nor insult yourself.
Regard what does not belong to you as if it did belong to you.

Do not complain.
Develop your imagination.
Never give orders to gain the satisfaction of being obeyed.
Pay for services performed for you.
Do not proselytize your work or ideas.
Do not try to make others feel for you emotions such as pity, admiration, sympathy, or complicity.
Do not try to distinguish yourself by your appearance.
Never contradict; instead, be silent.
Do not contract debts; acquire and pay immediately.
If you offend someone, ask his or her pardon; if you have offended a person publicly, apologize publicly.
When you realize you have said something that is mistaken, do not persist in error through pride; instead, immediately retract it.
Never defend your old ideas simply because you are the one who expressed them.
Do not keep useless objects.
Do not adorn yourself with exotic ideas.
Do not have your photograph taken with famous people.
Justify yourself to no one, and keep your own counsel.
Never define yourself by what you possess.
Never speak of yourself without considering that you might change.
Accept that nothing belongs to you.
When someone asks your opinion about something or someone, speak only of his or her qualities.
When you become ill, regard your illness as your teacher, not as something to be hated.
Look directly, and do not hide yourself.
Do not forget your dead, but accord them a limited place and do not allow them to invade your life.
Wherever you live, always find a space that you devote to the sacred.
When you perform a service, make your effort inconspicuous.
If you decide to work to help others, do it with pleasure.
If you are hesitating between doing and not doing, take the risk of doing.
Do not try to be everything to your spouse; accept that there are things that you cannot give him or her but which others can.
When someone is speaking to an interested audience, do not contradict that person and steal his or her audience.
Live on money you have earned.
Never brag about amorous adventures.
Never glorify your weaknesses.
Never visit someone only to pass the time.
Obtain things in order to share them.
If you are meditating and a devil appears, make the devil meditate too.

Thank you based e/lit/ist.

>these are the posts that I came here for

this is sick,

I actually thought about making a book for my family when I have them.

I dig it.

I was going to seperate my book into "chapters" or mini books, much like the bible.

remember to leave a bit for them to develop and learn. don't tell them absolutely everything but do give them guidance which can save them time and heartache.

anything about love and money they'll probably won't listen straight off the bat.

can you post an excerpt from vile vortices please?

I'm publishing a teenage fiction novel called "TEN: A Journey Through the Vile Vortices" in the next few months.
It's a kind of modern classic (if I can call it that) styled adventure novel much like Journey to the Center of the Earth, or Around the World in 80 Days.
I'm only including a part on it in this book as like a commentary to the novel I'm publishing.
I only assume that he'd like some of the inside notes and explanations in TEN, especially since it is heavily laden with hidden meanings and tends to go a bit deep at some points.

>search for it on Amazon around June and do pick up a copy old sport

These look familiar..
Aren't they those maxims that Jodorowsky received from his zen master or something?

i, for one, appreciate everything you do for this board, norwegian cabin guy

I like this idea.

Emphasize the danger of associating with niggers and muslims and jews.

Yes, it's Jodorowsky's. Not from his zen master though (that's Ejo Takata), but apparently they were some advice Gurdjieff has given to his daugther, but since people only know it from Jodorowsky, it's unclear whether the Gurdjieff backstory is true and how much Jodorowsky might have change it. Since they are simple, but subtle, some things also sound very different depending on the translation.

hey i like rina nagai too

>muh platitudes

don't bother writing this dumb book. You would be wasting his time and you sound like an awful person. A real and propper gesture would be a financial one (in one form or another that makes it easier to raise him). And/or Write him a letter(s) explaining to him the circumstances of your absence in his life. Don't be giving discursive advice when you are unlucky to be average and dumb (like the rest of us).

Parents can fuck up enough even when they're in our lives, don't fuck up his by leaving this shitty parting "gift"

or maybe do write this so that he may laugh at you, thanking his lucky stars you're not actually in his life - doing the exact opposite of what you hope this manual would do

might as well strangle the poor little shit in his crib if you're going to be this retarded

>what do you think I should put in the book?

If you want to give him something he can actually use in life I recommend Breivik's manifesto.

hahaha leaving your only child a shitty book ranting about the evils of niggers and jews, that's the only thing he has left while running around with his drug addict mom. Jesus christ. give him MONEY