If a human was born 10 times the size of other humans, and somehow didn't die...

If a human was born 10 times the size of other humans, and somehow didn't die, would their brains be noticably more powerful than normal sized brains?
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2008/08/26/science/26crow.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1WupH8oyrAo
youtube.com/watch?v=yFXU7o0fYII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is all assuming the human is at perfect health and can allocate respurces properly in their massive body, btw, don't become a premise pedant

>allocate ressources properly

This is your island savant with existing people.
Useless in other fields but way above in the one were all ressources go. Same result as if you would upscale the brain but keep the ressource allocation normal.

Btw if you are interested in a real example of bigger brains with people look at neanderthal. They had bigger brains but research says it was allocated different so not quite what you're looking for.

Connectivity is more important than size

Are whales super smart because their brains are way bigger than ours?

It's more of a brain size/body size ratio, since bigger body means more neurons to control it. Btw, birds have higher neuron density and I'm planning to breed parrots, only the ones with the biggest heads and pass the project to my sons, they may lose the ability to fly because of the heavy head but they may become sentient, they already have the ability of producing different sounds and making sums and multiplications, I wonder where may we get. The gray foxes experiment didn't take too long, but I fear parrots may live longer and need more time to give me noticeable differences.

If it had the same density as ours then yes. However a large part will be taken up by thier giant motor skills.

However when the giant sits to think.
He will then a tower drink.

i'm interested on this

This is ridiculous.

don't do parrots, do crows. they're smarter and don't live as long

It doesn't matter how long they live, just how long it takes before they can reproduce

Depends on whether you intend to recycle them as bird chow.

you don't have to wait for a natural death. Also I'd advise releasing the non-breeders, why make enemies with a soon to be sapient race?
Also if you're serious, please provide proof. I'd donate five dollars to that

Someone please do this. I need some raven bros

I'm pretty serious, tho I'm now starting uni, physics fyi. I won't have the time/room to do that for the next 3 years, I'll live with my parents, I plan to move away for the last 2 years of uni to go to a better one. When I buy a house (and I eventually will, I hope), I'll do that.

They don't speak though, why'd you think they're better? As said, they need to reproduce soon enough, I have to research which one gets fertile sooner. If you have more info tell me please, I'm interested

Also, I'd like to tell you a way to be recognisable in the future if I start doing this, what can you suggest me?

Ravens can actually speak though. Not sure about crows. But crows and ravens ace iq tests above all other birds, and adapt to their environments amazingly well. They also have incredibly advanced social infrastructure, and remember specific humans even in large city environments. mobile.nytimes.com/2008/08/26/science/26crow.html
Also ravens would be cool simply because they're the symbol of intelligence in nordic mythology, it'd be poetic.
You could also release duds and they'd be reasonably likely to survive wherever you live

Secure tripcode?

Can we please make legislation to keep herdazians out of Alethkar?

Yeah, I wonder whether Veeky Forums will be up in that many years, it's already been up for long now. I'm now from phone, I'll post with tripcode soon.

Maybe it's just that I hate them and their cry, maybe it's that they're black. I may do this tho, it'd be cool to have an army of black birds, and maybe my descendants may have an army of sentient black birds. Btw I was interested in (sorry for the names, I may mess up) erithacus, "the speaking one" (is speaking so important? It occupies a big part of the brain, but communication is fundamental); eclectus (it'd be nice to easilty distinguish males and females); aterrimus, big brain/body ratio. Eclectus is really just because of the colors, what I like about aterrimus is I heard they have a sense of rythm, erithacus is boring looking and boringly overestimated. But who says I can't breed more species?

Actually, I wonder if I can use tripcodes from this app.

I think I might need to start some kind of "school" for the parrots/ravens, aterrimus would need something music-oriented, erithacus speech-enhancing, ravens I really don't know. All of them should study math btw

The raven doesn't caw, it's a good alternative to the crow. I still think the crow is basically in its own league, way above everything else, even if it doesn't speak. Dunno about how cool a black army of groundbound massive headed birds really is, but you could maybe teach them to do Veeky Forums raids.
Ravens could sit in on speaking lessons. Since corvidae are the best at logic pyzzles they would probably do more advanced math

The army would be my generation, and that'd be cool. My son's one may become groundbound lel. Can you give me scientific names for crow and raven? I can't translate them to two different animals in my language. I would like to do some research about their speech abilities.

Also don't neglect p.e.
youtube.com/watch?v=1WupH8oyrAo

Kek, if that's a crow than maybe I understand what a raven is. It's about the colour of their breast, right? Grey=crow, black=raven? Crows are invading my city, I've never seen a raven with my eyes.

Corvus corax (can speak, sounds cute, raven) youtube.com/watch?v=yFXU7o0fYII
Corvus brachyrhynchos (american crow, can't speak)
Corvus macrorhynchos (particularly smart crow from what I understand)

No, ravens can be entirely black too. It's about sixe and biology. Ravens are bigger, make a deeper less screetchy noise, fly differently, etc etc. Both are corvids, so theyre related. Like tigers and lions

Awesome. Seen something about them, ~3 years to reproduce? That's pretty good, I could even get to see 16+ generations.

Oh, I see, we have a strictly colour-depending definition of 'crow' and 'raven' (the grey one sounds like the derogatory[?] of the black one)

I'm not sure when they reach sexual maturity, but american crows only live tops 10 years, so it must be fast. Most animals mature relatively faster than humans

Wikipedia says that in captivity they can live up to 80, usually 40, but I think that sexual maturity isn't influenced by this in the short term. Corvus corax is rare where I live (it's considered endangered in my country) but is more common where I plan to move. It's the opposite for the parrots, they can live where I live (and we're full of green parrots), they can probably not where I'd like to go.

I meant pejorative if you're wondering.

MAKE CROWS SENTIENT PLEASE?
ALL OTHER BÄ°RDS ARE SHIT.

Nah, I'd say ravens and maybe some kind of parrot (aterrimus?). Imagine, the future may have humans and birds living together, helping each other in scientific researches, and if the birds retain the ability to fly they may even spy on you while you're fapping. Awesome.

Since they have a high pitch they could help you out with some anime girl voices

I want to FUCK felix

Hello I'm felix. A/s/l?

19/mtf/C A L I

>mtf
Sorry, only boys for this boipucci

Godspeed, user

U2