Writing tools

What do you use to write with, Veeky Forums?

my big meaty cock

1. Handwritten on a notebook that I take everywhere, pausing to write in whenever something comes to mind
2. Retyped on my laptop
3. Edited on the laptop

What did you say?!

my oversized, erect genitalia
I ejaculate my thoughts on to the page in their purest essence

...pics?

i would but it's a blue board
I actually use a cheap fountain pen desu, usually a lamy safari or a noodler's ahab flex

the best way

My montblanc

fountain pens. then type/edit on the computer!

fountain pens are the only way

my chink fountain pen desu

What brand?

fountain pens are the bees knees. I have one i use for every genre of story.

TWSBI and Jinhao

those are some fancy pens, but they won't help you write any better

well yeah....same as putting an optic on a rile will not make you any more efficient a shooter. However it can help competent writers. The type of nib etc. help it glide and flow more efficiently over the page. The features they boast are ones that are just better. unless you are speaking of writing in terms of the quality of your work not just your penmanship. Even then I would argue it helps put me in a decent mood and creative haha

*proficient

lamy safari...extra fine tip....blue ink

You can make a cheapo pen write in the league of 250$ pens. Usually it comes down to the nib tine alignment. Paper quality matters too. It feels like shit to write on cheap printer paper.

Lamy 2000

Is there any solution for a left handed person to not get ink all over their hand when writing that doesn't involve something stupid like using a pencil or wearing gloves?

Whats it like writing on paper/actual notebook? I recently had this idea that I could write better and more rich that way, because its like telling a story, kind of. You repeat it out loud, write it down slowly and self-analyse more often in the process, make effort to write down only substantial things.

Learn to write with the right hand or use a pencil.

Faggot.

unfortunately not. I mean quick drying ink from some fountain pens companies can help limit it. especially if you pause between writing a word. unfortunately i am more than a tad bit impatient and am not concerned with how my letters come out too much. :/

in short. Slow deliberate movements combined with quick drying ink and pauses. May both save your hand and also massively improve your handwriting. There is one lefthanded. Who uses the smudges that she makes to create bad ass calligraphy and the smudges create cool effects

cheap pens i steal from hotels

This might be the most Veeky Forums answer, but I use a nice fat $10 Jinhao in gold color. It hasn't really disappointed me, but I'll probably buy a higher quality nib for it before I upgrade to a more expensive pen altogether.