Prove to me that the Odyssey and the Iliad weren't written in the last 100 years

Prove to me that the Odyssey and the Iliad weren't written in the last 100 years

why?

Pope translated it in 1715?

Proof?

THE GOAT
F A G L E S
A
G
L
E
S

Prove to me the universe didn't start 8 seconds ago and all of my memories weren't just artifically flashed into my brain.

just grant me all the rest senpai

Prove to me you are not figments of my imagination.

Prove to me you have an imagination.

Prove to me liturature reference the Iliad and the odyssey weren't written in the past hundred years
Prove those books weren't written in the last hundred years

prove to me that proof proves anything

Does it matter? It's only relevant because some poets and authors feel the need to be allusive, like it makes their work more literary or something.

i know this is an ironic post but im going to use it to make a broader point

simply by engaging with morons over questions like these gives them unwarranted legitimacy and has fostered this godforsaken culture of chronic skepticism.

nobody cares that you watched the matrix once. you're just wasting everyones time.

Prove to me you're not a faggot.

e.g. economics

nobody knows what the hell is going on with the economy at a macro or micro level. we take simple models and basic assumptions to make predictions, and correct for error after the fact as need be. Nobody is going to get anything done if we need to rigorously prove some literal theory of everything before deciding that one action or idea is likely preferable to another.

holy... i want more

OK you have convinced me. Thanks

Prove to me that things can be proven.

proof?

Aristotle spoke about it in Poetics which was written at LEAST 101 years ago, TAKE THAT HOLLOW EARTH CUNTS

Prove to me you are mum isn't a a slut

Easy. Proove to me that your Argumeme isn't REALLY that absolutely NO BOOK is more than 100 years old. Pro-tip, you can't, else I'll cite references in myriad texts over 100 years old to the poem in question, as well as translations, thereby refuting your initial argument..

Awful bait.

Regardless, God exists and he wouldn't deceive us.
/Descartes

>Dante and Plato talk about it.
>Richard Porson's handwritten account was traced back to the 19th century. The language used was traced back to 6th century.
>“a vase, discovered on the island of Ischia, off the coast of Naples, and dated to before 700 B.C., which has an inscription that seems to refer to the famous cup of Nestor described in our Iliad."

just read the book FFS