Wild eyes were another sign...

>Wild eyes were another sign. It is something I have seldom seen — the expression of an ecstatic state — though much is foolishly written of them, as if they grew like Jerusalem artichokes along the road. The eyes are black, right enough, whatever their normal color is; they are black because their perception is condensed to a coal, because the touch and taste and perfume of the lover, the outcry of a dirty word, a welcome river, have been reduced in the heat of passion to a black ash, and this unburnt residue of oxidation, this calyx, replaces the pupil so it no longer receives but sends, and every hair is on end, though perhaps only outspread on a pillow, and the nostrils are flared, mouth agape, cheeks sucked so the whole face seems as squeezed as a juiced fruit; I know, for once Lou went into that wildness while we were absorbing one another, trying to kiss, not merely forcefully, not the skull of our skeleton, but the skull and all the bones on which the essential self is hung, kiss so the shape of the soul is stirred too, that's what is called the ultimate French, the furtherest fuck, when a cock makes a concept cry out and climax; I know, for more than once, though not often, I shuddered into that other region, when a mouth drew me through its generosity into the realm of unravel, and every sensation lay extended as a lake, every tie was loosed, and the glue of things dissolved. I knew I wore the wild look then. The greatest gift you can give another human being is to let them warm you till, in passing beyond pleasure, your defenses fall, your ego surrenders, its structure melts, its towers topple, lies, fancies, vanities, blow away in no wind, and you return, not to the clay you came from — the unfired vessel — but to the original moment of inspiration, when you were the unabbreviated breath of God.

gass is terrible
>inb4 nuh-uh
yes he is

What a fat and disgusting ugly fuck

Is it difficult being retarded?

Spoken like someone who has never taken mdma. He gets the pupils right, but that's about it.

He's talking about sex you fucking moron.

it's not his fault!

i love this passage

gee, it's almost like he's not talking about mdma then.

No shit. He's talking sex, emotional elation, and about the fact that he has only ever experienced this sort of ecstasy through sex. I'm saying that sort of ecstasy in its chemical form (literal pure ecstasy, mdma) allows you to experience that same "wild-eyed" state while, for instance, taking a walk.

It's not the same feeling at all, you fucking mongrel

Have you experienced either?

The tone of your first post is really silly if this is all you wanted to say. This honestly seems like beckpedaling. It's fine to be wrong sometimes, user.

we get it, you do mdma
nobody is impressed or thinks your a bad ass rebel

try heroin and then we'll talk

Obviously.

The tones of posts should be silly, this website *jests infintely*. I'm honestly sorry I had to kill the joke rather than it being understood.

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

>tfw no gf

wtf i love gass now!

Seriously why do you people think this isn't good prose?

They can't read.

Can someone rec me some essays he's written on Gertrude Stein?

anyone?