What a fucking hack

What a fucking hack.
Why is Murakami's prose so fucking horrible and irritating?

>Dude Earth could be coffetable shaped XD

I read Hear the Wind Sing recently and it sucked.

>I slept with this cool chick, real mysterious haha (just how I like 'em)
>I drank some whiskey lol
>I was back at the bar, having a crazy wild night
>I listened to this commercial American rock, I'm such a Burgerboo ;)
>I laid on the floor and drank some coffee while smoking a cigarette

The dude's a total cuck. No wonder women like him so much. He makes BPD seem romantic and narcissism "deep".

Still more accolades than your favourite author. Sit down.

>>/pol/

I think he is very predictable once you have read some of his books.

This isn't bad in itself and I thoroughly enjoyed Colorless Tsukuru, because it resembled some experiences I had when moving away (not the suicidal tendencies though).

No literary genius, but I guess he deserved the Nobel more than Dylan.

Was he right about the end of history?

Probably the best prose in pleb-tier books user desu

I tried to read norwegian wood, shit was so bad I could not get past page 3

He can often veer into self parody but I still like The Wind Up Bird Chronicle.

My 'intellectual' friends love this guy's garbage.

His best book is the autobiography about running. More insightful than his prose

>Judging a man's whole oeuvre by reading three pages.

this. best book.

His best book is Underground.

Sana thought about the refugees from the Dust Bowl. They were immigrants in their own country Sana thought, they packed up what little belongings they had and set out for richer parts of the country. Sana became very sad as Bach's Concerto No. 2 played.

im reading this kafka shore stuff right now. i mean... it looks like movie scenes and its all what i have experienced or imagined myself, so basically nothing fulfilling or new to me. many cliches. very simple stuff. there are no colors in murakami. i cant believe he got nobel prize, dylan deserves it more by the way just for the tombstone blues and rolling stone lyrics. fucking magical lyrics.

i like some of his works but damn i hate when he mentions the music that was playing

>I put on my [product placement] sunglasses, put on some [product placement] jazz, unbuttoned the top button of my [product placement] shirt.

His best is Landscape with Flatiron.

Doesn't he translate his own work?

kek
i spit my coffee

I read Norwegian Wood a few years ago and really liked it. I tried reading The Windup Bird Chronicle a little while after this and really didn't like it. Does he have anything similar to the former? e.g. lots of allusions to The Beatles, coffee,springtime, etc.: comfy shit.

How can you even begin to complain about translated work?