My gf is convinced that the earth is flat

My gf is convinced that the earth is flat.
Thoughts on that?

There will be people who think the world is flat even if we ever become a type-2 interstellar civilization and space travel is regular. Do not under estimate the human ability to believe their own bullshit.

If she can't answer the question "what could prove you wrong," send her back to school. If she can and you find nothing, kill yourself.

>falsifiability meme strikes again

woke

You should listen to her arguments, and maybe you will also see reason.

I too hate people who think that everything we are told is 100% truth, even our fucking awesome science™.
But in her case have her explain why airplanes follow paths that only make sense in a convex surface, why cannons have to take into account the curvature of the earth of why Radar Horizon is a thing

You obviously have not been selecting for the PHENOTYPE. Make sure you don't impregnate her.

She could just claim that those people fell for the round earth meme and have been using inaccurate methods the whole time

this meme is dead senpai

How do you disprove math?
When it comes to only observations then in a flat earth you should be able to see way the horizon by using binoculars.
Meanwhile in a round earth you can increase your horizon by increasing your elevation.
Test both and see what happens

OP, probably the best thing for everyone in the world is to develop a mind capable of critical thought. Some people tend to display it in narrow areas but I would say 99.99% of our species lacks even basic general critical thought. Maybe you guys can study some philosophy classics or some shit.

no, he's right, this was a great usage of it too. he really hasn't been selecting for the PHENOTYPE and really shouldn't impregnate her.

ask her to explain time zones

i dont believe you actually have a gf, enjoy your flat earth forum account

you kind of can, actually.
I live in the coast and I've seen boats that 'disappeared in the horizon' again through binoculars.

So you´re with a 12 y.o. ? Nice.

Not if you believe in the vanishing point, not that I do, but she probably does

>How do you disprove math?
You don't need to, it's just a model with many useful real-world applications, nothing more and nothing less

> gf
There's your problem

It is if you look at it from the 4th dimension.

>Thoughts on that?
Why is she still your girlfriend?

Just prove to her.

She is most likely trying to get you to overreact to her so that she feels special. Special enough to have a chance with Chad, who sometimes forgets her name and interrupts her sentences.

Protip: she should be reacting to the things that you say.

How do I into having a gf who is woke?

Pump and dump her.

Dont breed with her

>implying planes flying to/from N. Korea

What could prove falsifiability principle wrong?

If I answered that question about a year ago, I would say "try to reason with her"
Nowadays, I know they are all unreasonable retards.

Still try your luck

PUMP

AND

DUMP

Did u research it .really?what if ?shes right

The vanishing point can't explain why the bottom of a boat disappears before the top.

Only brainlets feed trolls. Report troll threads, hide and move on. Sage goes in every field.