Be me

>be me
>ironically shitpost on Veeky Forums about ashkenazi jews, big brains, high IQ, etc...
>start using dating app
>start talking to girl
>figure out shes Jewish
>actually has a big head too
>mfw this arouses me

How can I figure out if she is of ASHKENAZI origins?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lior0avidan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Convince her to do an ancestry test for fun

>tfw 5% ashkenazi

Post your cranium OP Veeky Forums must approve of your PHENOTYPE before we allow you to defile a Jewish womb.

>>ironically shitpost

>dating app

you can say it's tinder

>Are you Ashkenazi by the way? Because you're really smart

The Ashkenazim are a giant clusterfuck of semitic diasporas that made their way into Western Europe and spread further from there. If she looks like a kike, she's probably got those roots somewhere along the line. I'm not sure why this is relevant, unless you got some weird fetish.

>tfw ashkenazim but small head
kill me

you must be a goy. I bet you have blue eyes too, goy.

if she's ethnically Jewish, unless she looks Mediterranean or Arab, she's almost certainly Ashkenazi. if she's got a Slavic or Germanic name, she is.
it's just a large-scale grouping of East/Central European Jews, as opposed to the Sephardim (Spanish and North African/Arab Jews)

>mfw "untermensch"
>too smart to use my brain for anything but shitposting
>tall heada

I haven't been impressed by the melonheads I've met. I suspect intelligence and cranial size are weakly correlated.

sure thing boyo

>TFW fully ashkanazi superior genes with none of the inferior religious sentiment, pursuing a phd in math.

>TFW I will def have 300k starting by end of my PhD because I work with AI abstractly

>TFW my heritage is Jewish but my true religion is abstraction and knowledge representation.

>tfw 1% Ashkenazi on Ancestry test but my mom's mom's mom's mom's mom's mom was Jewish so I tell cute Jewish girls I'm Jewish

Kek literally anyone can defile jewish wombs. You have the ugliest and most desperate women.

>Imblying

If it weren't for the fake tits she would be a 2/10 and the fake tits only raise that to a 4/10. I would pump and dump her, but never actually love her kek.

Take pride in you European roots, Goebbels. Also, the size of your cranium is not necessarily relevant... Einstein's was only slightly above average, IIRC.

>tfw I realize I look like Goebbels
My Ancestry test said I'm 34% Western European, 33% Irish and 10% British, so I'm not _real_ European.

>small head
I was originally interested in Maths, but the moment I found out that my skull circumference was below average, I switched to Engineering.

Doing great in EE right now, but sometimes I regret the decision, even though Maths would have been LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE with my 20-30th percentile head.

She's actually pretty cute for Veeky Forums

She may be pretty good for you, but speak for yourself. She is ugly as fuck.

Good GAWD. Did not see this earlier.
10/10 jugs, would take to Sodom and lie with, and I would not be unclean before Hashem.

>you will never impregnate an ashkenazi jew
>your children will be brainlet goys like his father

She looks sickly

>fake

any evidence that they're fake?

here's her IG btw

instagram.com/lior0avidan/

Put it in a delousing chamber and if it dies during operation, it was a jew.