Give me Satanic books

Give me Satanic books.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7uiJsAp82jg
churchofsatan.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That there Satanic Book, OP, is also a great book. Maybe Huysmann's best-- the astrologer in the tower, the interpolated history of G d'R, the kooky Madame de C-- HUGELY underrated.

The Bible

Hello!

upvote

I wish there was a book that actually depicted what is going on in this cover.

the recognitions

peter sotos

What kind of satanism are you looking for, OP?
My personal favorite is LaVeyan Satanism.

LaVeyan Satanism is not a religion but more like a philosophy that borrows ideas from several other philosophies such as Ayn Rand's Objectivism and the idea that "might makes right".
LaVeyan Satanism focuses a lot on topics such as selfishness, seeing yourself as your own god, manipulating people to get what you want (something he refers to as "lesser magic") and a few other topics.
I don't personally live my life according to LaVeyan Satanism; however, I think that it is an accurate description of how most people behave nowadays.
Here are the essential LaVyan Satanic books:
> The Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey
> The Satanic Scriptures by Peter H Gilmore (make sure to read The Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey before reading The Satanic Scriptures)
> The Satanic Witch by Anton LaVey
> The Satanic Rituals by Anton LaVey

If you find yourself interested in LaVeyan Satanism, I suggest checking out Ayn Rand's philosophy "Objectivism"; it goes much more in-depth about the main topics of Satanism such as selfishness, self-love, etc. Anton LaVey was influenced greatly by Ayn Rand. Actually, much of his philosophy is copypasta of Ayn Rand.

For an overview on LaVeyan Satanism, check out:
>Inside the Church of Satan (documentary)
youtu.be/7uiJsAp82jg

>The Church of Satan's official website, which has a lot of articles about Satanism.
churchofsatan.com/

>If you find yourself interested in LaVeyan Satanism, I suggest checking out Ayn Rand's philosophy "Objectivism"

What's wrong?
Anton LaVey basically copied Ayn Rand's philosophy and dressed in satanic clothes, so if someone finds the stuff in LaVeyan Satanism interesting, then they should check out Ayn Rand for more depth on these things.
Anton LaVey is more shallow compared to Ayn Rand, and he doesn't go into things like capitalism like Ayn Rand did.

>shallow compared to Ayn Rand

I don't necessarily see Ayn Rand as being that great of a person either.
As I stated in my original post:
> I don't personally live my life according to LaVeyan Satanism
which also implies that I don't live my life according to Objectivism.
On the contrary, I believe that these philosophies are some of the main reasons the world is suffering today; they are often adopted by powerful people like politicians and celebrities, even if they don't adopt them intentionally, and it is because of the greed and selfishness of these powerful people that our world suffers.

>implying that the two are worthwile

You don't have to like a philosophy or agree with it to learn about it.
I think it's important to recognize the huge effect Objectivism has on our modern society, and I think that this is a core problem with how we deal with things today.
The problem is that Objectivist ideas have already infiltrated mainstream culture even if they aren't labeled as that.
Movies, mainstream music, mainstream media, etc, all encourage people to be selfish and greedy. Have you ever listened to mainstream rap music? It's all about money and other selfish things, and this shit is being shoved down people's throats.
This is becoming more and more of a problem, as people become more and more selfish and greedy; i.e. as people become more "satanic".

Something a little more than that edgy counter culture fraud.

The Gospel of The Flying Spaghetti Monster by Bobby Henderson - Pasta Be Upon His Plate -

Nice, you really got me. I had to google what that even was. Next time try a meme from this decade